Incredible session with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran

AuAu

So two weeks ago, I managed to extend my stay in NYC to go to Fortress again.

Mistress Ree very kindly arranged so that I could meet Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, I asked for an intense trampling and fear session :) All the booking and arrangement was very smooth, professional and friendly as others mentioned. Also amazing the equipment and attention to detail - I had some special begs for the kinds of shoes I would beg the Mistresses for, and now I come to believe They must have a huge collection :)

The Mistresses are Stunningly Beautiful and looking s hot on the latex suits. "We heard you like pain!" I was announced, and the session started as I had dreamed it. Soon, I was being used like an old area rug on and really enjoying it.

I wanted to experience fear and totally got that :) Handcuffed, legcuffed, tied to the ground and fully exposed to the Mistresses lovely high heels, it didn't take long for me to fall into full fear :) Mistress Zhao tried to calm me down by making it so i couldn't see, but that actually got me even more excited, it was great :)

Towards the end of the session the Mistresses had got the best of me and i was getting very scared and weak ;) .. i apologize for not keeping up :)

I left NYC with my dreams realized, and a lot of colorful souvenirs which are amazingly recovering, after changing color a few times, quite cool :)

Thank You so much Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran, hope to see you again soon! ~

Au

So two weeks ago, I managed to extend my stay in NYC to go to Fortress again.

Mistress Ree very kindly arranged so that I could meet Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, I asked for an intense trampling and fear session :) All the booking and arrangement was very smooth, professional and friendly as others mentioned. Also amazing the equipment and attention to detail - I had some special begs for the kinds of shoes I would beg the Mistresses for, and now I come to believe They must have a huge collection :)

The Mistresses are Stunningly Beautiful and looking s hot on the latex suits. "We heard you like pain!" I was announced, and the session started as I had dreamed it. Soon, I was being used like an old area rug on and really enjoying it.

I wanted to experience fear and totally got that :) Handcuffed, legcuffed, tied to the ground and fully exposed to the Mistresses lovely high heels, it didn't take long for me to fall into full fear :) Mistress Zhao tried to calm me down by making it so i couldn't see, but that actually got me even more excited, it was great :)

Towards the end of the session the Mistresses had got the best of me and i was getting very scared and weak ;) .. i apologize for not keeping up :)

I left NYC with my dreams realized, and a lot of colorful souvenirs which are amazingly recovering, after changing color a few times, quite cool :)

Thank You so much Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran, hope to see you again soon! ~

Au

You selected a great pair of FF Dominants to session with! If I were to pick any two dominants, they would probably be Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran.

Congratulations :-)