See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me Anniversary !

Manpeach

It was 2 years ago today that I first stood in the Steel Room, waiting. Little did I know, about to walk in the room would be the most intriguing women I would ever meet, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao.

I was set up for a James Bond role-play and was nervous. This was much more elaborate than anything I had done before. When Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao entered the room they were as beautiful and sexy as I had hoped. They were sweet and comforting while we discussed ground rules. Soon I was strapped in the metal examining chair, my wrists were in shackles, but loose enough that I could pull out if needed. I thought, this is going to be just playful and not as intense as I feared. Then Mistress Zhao started adding ropes. I could no longer move. Mistress Tran unzipped a case and laid out varying sizes of sound toys. I had not asked for these. In fact I've only seen them once on youtube and wondered why anyone would want to do that? My nerves set on edge. It began...

So much has evolved since that day

Mistress Tran, with her playful, sadistic intensity has incited me further. To experience pain that I never thought I could possibly endure.

Her eyes draw me in further into her place. To this day, I fumble for words when I am in her presence. She excites me, she scares the hell out of me.

Mistress Zhao, is a spirit for the Universe. She is so connected with the world on many levels. The energy that flows thru her is addictive, her understanding so complete it is awakening to be in her presence. She has opened my mind, dredged out my demons and allowed me to understand who I really am.

I am truly indebted to these women. They have shown me more than anyone has before. I only hope is that I'm able to properly utilize these experiences and better understand what it is to be alive!

Happy 2nd Anniversary Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao

Bradley manpeach

TG, The Who was my inspiration here.....

Listening to you, I get the music

Gazing at you, I get the heat

Following you, I climb the mountain

I get excitement at your feet

The Fortress also brings "The Gypsy Queen" to mind as well as "Cousin Kevin". Read the lyrics.

Hello my fuzzy little manpeach,

Apologies for the delayed reply, I have been reminiscing about all of the transgressions you've made beyond your Bond role. The Bond roleplay was a great ice-breaker, but it turned out to be more essential to break that wall that seemed to be damming up a lot of inhibited feelings.

Thank you for your kind words, your gentle spirit, and your willingness to be opened up and looked into. I truly appreciate your trust in us.

Happy Second Anniversary to us!!! :D

It was 2 years ago today that I first stood in the Steel Room, waiting. Little did I know, about to walk in the room would be the most intriguing women I would ever meet, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao.

I was set up for a James Bond role-play and was nervous. This was much more elaborate than anything I had done before. When Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao entered the room they were as beautiful and sexy as I had hoped. They were sweet and comforting while we discussed ground rules. Soon I was strapped in the metal examining chair, my wrists were in shackles, but loose enough that I could pull out if needed. I thought, this is going to be just playful and not as intense as I feared. Then Mistress Zhao started adding ropes. I could no longer move. Mistress Tran unzipped a case and laid out varying sizes of sound toys. I had not asked for these. In fact I've only seen them once on youtube and wondered why anyone would want to do that? My nerves set on edge. It began...

Mistress Tran, with her playful, sadistic intensity has incited me further. To experience pain that I never thought I could possibly endure.

Her eyes draw me in further into her place. To this day, I fumble for words when I am in her presence. She excites me, she scares the hell out of me.

Mistress Zhao, is a spirit for the Universe. She is so connected with the world on many levels. The energy that flows thru her is addictive, her understanding so complete it is awakening to be in her presence. She has opened my mind, dredged out my demons and allowed me to understand who I really am.

I am truly indebted to these women. They have shown me more than anyone has before. I only hope is that I'm able to properly utilize these experiences and better understand what it is to be alive!

Bradley manpeach

Bradley manpeach

Mr. Bond (007) you had to know when informed that FF was a cover for SPECTRE, your assignment was dangerous. Of course you were captured and now the head of SPECTRE Jessy Kang, has instructed her two best domme's and interrogators to get your secrets, NO MATTER WHAT. Little does Jessy know, you have turned General Zhao and Mistress Tran into double agents and they have been feeding you critical secrets for the last two years. Using the Devotee Forum to exchange messages was brilliant. You post your messages in code in your posts. They reply in code with their witty responses. Your masterstroke, when needing to meet face-to-face, General Zhao would send you the posting "MANPEACH - MY OFFICE NOW, and so it goes. Congratulations on two great years with MTRAN, MKANG, and especially MZHAO at the FF. Howard

Mr. Bond (007) you had to know when informed that FF was a cover for SPECTRE, your assignment was dangerous. Of course you were captured and now the head of SPECTRE Jessy Kang, has instructed her two best domme's and interrogators to get your secrets, NO MATTER WHAT. Little does Jessy know, you have turned General Zhao and Mistress Tran into double agents and they have been feeding you critical secrets for the last two years. Using the Devotee Forum to exchange messages was brilliant. You post your messages in code in your posts. They reply in code with their witty responses. Your masterstroke, when needing to meet face-to-face, General Zhao would send you the posting "MANPEACH - MY OFFICE NOW, and so it goes. Congratulations on two great years with MTRAN, MKANG, and especially MZHAO at the FF. Howard

Howard, it looks like Mr. Bond is in for a plot twist. At least some serious nipple twists!

Thank you for caring Mistress Zhao

Hello my fuzzy little manpeach,

Apologies for the delayed reply, I have been reminiscing about all of the transgressions you've made beyond your Bond role. The Bond roleplay was a great ice-breaker, but it turned out to be more essential to break that wall that seemed to be damming up a lot of inhibited feelings.

Thank you for your kind words, your gentle spirit, and your willingness to be opened up and looked into. I truly appreciate your trust in us.

Happy Second Anniversary to us!!! :D

Im Sorry for the delayed response but thank you for the sweet and kind post. MZhao and I have always had a grand time playing with you and the role plays have been very entertaining. I have many fond memories of our time together especially some wild predicament bondage positions.

I look forward to our next encounter and your submission.

MTran