Session Review - Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao

Anubis

I recently had my first ever session at the Fortress and it was with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao. I waited nervously for them to enter, my mouth so dry. They soon arrived wearing medical clothing as requested and looked amazing. This was to be a medical themed session, not full on roleplay. I was offered some water and as they looked at me I felt like they were telepathically conspiring with each other. Mistress Zhao said that I had a lot on my dislikes list (disaprovingly?) I have a lot of likes too. Anyway there was something I had not mentioned on either list, Mistress Tran had an eye sparkle moment as she convinced me to try it.

I knew that bastinado was one of Mistress Zhao's favourite activities so made sure to include it with her. Once I was fully restrained they both grabbed a foot and fully 'tested my reflexes'. I was probed by both ladies, two very different sensations. Mistress Tran has beautiful feet and at first teased me by having her barefoot close to my face but my tongue wouldn't reach. I loved her silver toe polish.

At one point Mistress Zhao felt she needed to help me breath so started to jump on my body, she really loves jumping.

I was tickled, nipple tortured and given golden 'medicine'. I also experienced their caring side, they could have been real nurses.

I really enjoyed meeting them and ended up booking another appointment to see them. I will talk about that in a separate post.

I recently had my first ever session at the Fortress and it was with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao. I waited nervously for them to enter, my mouth so dry. They soon arrived wearing medical clothing as requested and looked amazing. This was to be a medical themed session, not full on roleplay. I was offered some water and as they looked at me I felt like they were telepathically conspiring with each other. Mistress Zhao said that I had a lot on my dislikes list (disaprovingly?) I have a lot of likes too. Anyway there was something I had not mentioned on either list, Mistress Tran had an eye sparkle moment as she convinced me to try it.

I knew that bastinado was one of Mistress Zhao's favourite activities so made sure to include it with her. Once I was fully restrained they both grabbed a foot and fully 'tested my reflexes'. I was probed by both ladies, two very different sensations. Mistress Tran has beautiful feet and at first teased me by having her barefoot close to my face but my tongue wouldn't reach. I loved her silver toe polish.

At one point Mistress Zhao felt she needed to help me breath so started to jump on my body, she really loves jumping.

I was tickled, nipple tortured and given golden 'medicine'. I also experienced their caring side, they could have been real nurses.

I really enjoyed meeting them and ended up booking another appointment to see them. I will talk about that in a separate post.

Anubis,

Glad you could finally make it across the "pond" and have your first session with Mistress Tran and Zhao. They have great intuition and of course Mistress Tran always loves to push buttons and limits. :D

You became so excited the moment my foot was near your face....I could see it on your face that I knew what I had to do....Tease and Deny you!

Yes, it had to be done. That was a great moment with me sticking my tongue out knowing it couldn't possibly reach. I was thankful that you didn't deny me too long, just long enough to make me extra happy to worship your feet.