Session Review - Mistress Koi and Mistress Fei

Anubis

This was originally going to be my first session, a nice casual playful (but still painful) session. I like to think of this as my kinky version of a threesome. I have had a major crush on Mistress Koi for months and Mistress Fei looked like a great addition to the Fortress.

I had requested colorful casual clothing, t-shirts, shorts, sneakers with strip down to cute underwear. When they entered the room I could not have been happier, both looked stunning. After so long I couldn't quite believe I was finally hugging the Fairy Princess Mistress Koi. Mistress Fei has a very cute voice and loved how she said my name. Mistress Fei's reaction to the markings Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao gave me was very funny.

I was looking foward to worshiping their feet, Mistress Koi decided that we would play a guessing game involving their nail polish colour, amazingly I got it correct for both of them. The infamous dice also made at appearance. It wasn't long before they stripped down to underwear and I got their socks off and sucked their toes and licked their soles.

Mistress Koi is an incredibly warm person, in personality but also physically. I loved it when she draped her body/legs over my body and rubbed my chest with her hand. Mistress Koi is very verbal and was fantastic at teasing and taunting me.

I had my NT and was tickled like crazy. At one point I was asked what I would really like and I asked to lick their belly buttons, that was very hot. I also experienced some biting.

Mistress Fei spit into my mouth with both natural and minty tasting spit, natural is definitely best.

At the end of the session I had Mistress Koi punching me super hard, I really got into that.

It was an amazing experience, it was such a pleasure to meet them.

Also Mistress Lu came into the session for quite a while so I had two more feet to worship, and another belly button to lick. A great unexpected pleasure and especially good when I was tickled by all three girls.

This was originally going to be my first session, a nice casual playful (but still painful) session. I like to think of this as my kinky version of a threesome. I have had a major crush on Mistress Koi for months and Mistress Fei looked like a great addition to the Fortress.

I had requested colorful casual clothing, t-shirts, shorts, sneakers with strip down to cute underwear. When they entered the room I could not have been happier, both looked stunning. After so long I couldn't quite believe I was finally hugging the Fairy Princess Mistress Koi. Mistress Fei has a very cute voice and loved how she said my name. Mistress Fei's reaction to the markings Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao gave me was very funny.

I was looking foward to worshiping their feet, Mistress Koi decided that we would play a guessing game involving their nail polish colour, amazingly I got it correct for both of them. The infamous dice also made at appearance. It wasn't long before they stripped down to underwear and I got their socks off and sucked their toes and licked their soles.

Mistress Koi is an incredibly warm person, in personality but also physically. I loved it when she draped her body/legs over my body and rubbed my chest with her hand. Mistress Koi is very verbal and was fantastic at teasing and taunting me.

I had my NT and was tickled like crazy. At one point I was asked what I would really like and I asked to lick their belly buttons, that was very hot. I also experienced some biting.

Mistress Fei spit into my mouth with both natural and minty tasting spit, natural is definitely best.

At the end of the session I had Mistress Koi punching me super hard, I really got into that.

It was an amazing experience, it was such a pleasure to meet them.

Also Mistress Lu came into the session for quite a while so I had two more feet to worship, and another belly button to lick. A great unexpected pleasure and especially good when I was tickled by all three girls.

Sounds like a good time was had by all! Anubis, you have my admiration, I like corporal but cringe at the thought of "tickling". LOL

Thank you for the kind review, Anubis! We had so much fun playing with you! Though, I suspect you had to be cheating during that little guessing game of ours. Since no one is usually ever able to out-beat us. ;)

You're welcome, Mistress Koi.

Now I know how you feel when people think your dice games are not quite fair. I'm as amazed as you that I guessed your toe polish correctly. You had dark socks on so definitely no cheating just a very 'intelligent' guess.

• 6 months later...