Mistress Choi & Mistress Tan!

lashee

i am new to Double sessions and really never even thought about one. i had no idea it could be so pleasurable. Mistress Choi and Mistress Tan made beautiful partners and soon crushed my will to resist anything.

They were very playful learning Each Other's styles, very thoughtful of Each Other, and started augmenting Each Other immediately with pleasurable communication and forceful impact.

Mistress Tan is a beautiful, athletic Mongolian with a huge smile. (Well, She is actually Philippine i learned later.)

Mistress Choi is so syrupy delicious, i have trouble breathing in the same room with Her. She looks at me, or makes some wry comment, and i melt like a puddle at Her feet.

Like a Good Parent, what One Dominatrix would start, the Other would stand by, and help me understand my predicament. i felt like a conduit for Their communication. It flowed from One through me, to the Other, Who would answer back.

One little example:

In one Good Cop - Bad Cop scenerio, Mistress Choi had Her arm resting on me, Her whole body heat just a fraction of an inch away from me. Mistress Tan, on my blind side, took full advantage of my endorphin rush and cracked me with Her strap, wooshing my attention away from this eroticism, as my mind starts jumping and leaping into my derriere! i didn't know where i was when i turned and looked at Mistress Tan's huge smile bearing down on me. How much of that type of Duality can you take?

Will i do this again? i have to.

Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Tan

Glad you asked. If I may take a moment to describe Mistress Tan.

Mistress Tan is blond, powerfully built, and stands tall, though maybe not as tall as Mistresses Ahn and Kang Who tower above us. Mistress Tan looks mostly Russian though with a hint of Chinese in Her beautiful face. Her English accent is mostly Russian, and I believe Her father was a general in the White Russian army. She is muscular (I hear a kick boxer), demanding, and fun at the same time. Also, I have been told She is Philippina, but i heard Her speak not Tegaloh but some strange combination of Chinese and Russian, which I think is Mongolian. Your guess here is as good as mine.

If you see some Blonde striding through the hallways of Fortress, wearing a military jacket and carrying a riding crop, that is Her. Eyes down!

Glad you asked. If I may take a moment to describe Mistress Tan.

Mistress Tan is blond, powerfully built, and stands tall, though maybe not as tall as Mistresses Ahn and Kang Who tower above us. Mistress Tan looks mostly Russian though with a hint of Chinese in Her beautiful face. Her English accent is mostly Russian, and I believe Her father was a general in the White Russian army. She is muscular (I hear a kick boxer), demanding, and fun at the same time. Also, I have been told She is Philippina, but i heard Her speak not Tegaloh but some strange combination of Chinese and Russian, which I think is Mongolian. Your guess here is as good as mine.

If you see some Blonde striding through the hallways of Fortress, wearing a military jacket and carrying a riding crop, that is Her. Eyes down!

No, she really is Filipina-Chinese. Speaks English, Tagalog and a bit of Thai and Chinese. No Russian at all LOL

No, she really is Filipina-Chinese. Speaks English, Tagalog and a bit of Thai and Chinese. No Russian at all LOL

Mistress Kang,

She sounds interesting. I can't wait to see her pics. Maybe you can give us a preview with the other private pics.

whip

"Interesting" is an understatement. Mistress Tan is drop dead sexy, and very skilled at what She does. Her eyes are gorgeous, and Her physique is incredible. You haven't lived till you've experience the Choi/Tan one-two punch of deviant hotness. Seriously, I highly recommend it.

lashee-

Since when do you have the will to resist anything? Silly man! ^.^ I'm so glad that you had fun with both of us - we must do it again soon! I still have no idea why you're so convinced that Mistress Tan is Russian - she looks Filipina to me! Also, I have many Russian friends, and they don't sound much like her at all.

forteounce-

Deviant? At the Fortress? Never!!! :twisted:

Blonde kickboxer with killer instinct speaking Tagalog Chinese and Thai. Is it possible this is the long awaited Mini-me?!! If so Mistress Tan must be cutting a swath of destruction across New York. I look forward to hearing more of her exploits.

Good guess, Kat Tan aka Mistress Tan, aka Mini-Me is stalking the hallways of the Fortress! No sessions alone until I get a lock box for all the sharp implements and she stops pretending she does not speak English the minute guys start screaming their safe word LOL

53_9cb086a8c062fe45e8aa0397c7499b29

Blonde kickboxer with killer instinct speaking Tagalog Chinese and Thai. Is it possible this is the long awaited Mini-me?!! If so Mistress Tan must be cutting a swath of destruction across New York. I look forward to hearing more of her exploits.

Good guess, Kat Tan aka Mistress Tan, aka Mini-Me is stalking the hallways of the Fortress! No sessions alone until I get a lock box for all the sharp implements and she stops pretending she does not speak English the minute guys start screaming their safe word LOL

Mistress Kang,

Ah, yes, now I know who Mistress Tan is. She should be an interesting addition to the fortress.

whip

Dear Mistress Kang,

Thanks for clearing up the mystery surrounding Mistress (Kat) Tan aka Mini-Me. How could anyone resist the urge to session with such a gorgeous HOT stick of dynamite. Seeing her in the Fortress (not the ring) would be quite a treat and an unforgettable experience I am sure. Is she in New York to stay or just visiting?

lashee-

Since when do you have the will to resist anything? Silly man! ^.^ I'm so glad that you had fun with both of us - we must do it again soon! I still have no idea why you're so convinced that Mistress Tan is Russian - she looks Filipina to me! Also, I have many Russian friends, and they don't sound much like her at all.

Dear Mistress Choi,

Yes, it was an idiotic hyperbole, "crush all resistance." Who do i think i'm talking about? As for the Russian-Mongolian Mistress Tan, i must beg confusion, or this is still a plot on behalf of All of You, lowering all resistance for what may happen in the future.

If i may say one little thing in honor of Your physical jabs. Your 20 lashes You circled onto my stomach (and the five that Mistress Tan left) were a beautiful sight in the mirror. After one hour, all 25 lashes turned to black firey streaks, if black is the color of fire, if black is the color of Your hair. Thank You, Mistress Choi! You are adored.

lashee-

I love hearing updates on the marks that I and Mistress Tan left! You did, however, spell fiery incorrectly! You know what that means, don't you? ^.^

OUCH! i realize something once happened to spockme... Or, maybe it's a Fortress policy?

Mistress Choi, i am so sorry. i spelled it like a 2-yr. old, someone who doesn't care about the exquisiteness of the English language. i feel a fool, putting on these big, silly rubber punishment gloves and sweating into them, for the sake of absolving my humiliation.

Yes, Mistress Choi. The sooner the better.