first time session

Well, I am fresh from my very first session last weekend, and now feel like I am the world expert on what to do!

Not really, fetish is entirely personal and there is no reason to believe what works for one will work for any other. I do think I found some ideas that might help you discover what works for you though (with the help of the Ladies here). You can also read the two threads I started to see how I approached my session, if that helps.

The key thing to understand though is that the whole idea of 'fetish' is truly personal. I cannot suggest what you should try, any more than I should try, nor should you feel a need to emulate others who are 'doing it right'. In my case, I am not a classic 'submissive' and any scene that involved humiliation and service would not have worked for me. I lean more as a masochist (but not a very strong one!) and had much more fun with a scene directed towards my suffering at the hands of The Mistresses.

In preparing for my session, I realized what mattered most to me was getting the mood right, so most of my discussion prior to the session was on how we would get started, some outlines of the kind of roles we would play, but not trying to nail things down *too* hard, as the Mistresses creative streak is what makes magic in the session.

Also, looking for a shopping list of fetish ideas will lead to a crammed session, where you don't get to enjoy any one thing. With no clear focus, you would probably come away with little idea after the event whether any of those ideas were really for you. Find the two or three things that are most of interest, and then comes the hard part. Be brave, frank, and tell the Mistresses you plan to session with what you *really* want. Don't go deep into detail, but provide them enough to incorporate it into play, and trust that they will recognize and know what to do.

In my case, I knew I had one very specific thing I wanted to incorporate, and one broad area of curiosity that also quite terrified me. I had a broader list of things that I knew I actively did not want to try, but to keep the session flowing I tried to break this into two lists:

i/ no, not ever!

ii/ no, unless Mistress really likes it and wants to incorporate it for Her own reasons

In the end, I got a hint of something that landed between my 2 lists might occur (enough to worry me!) but it never actually happened.

The real magic of the night was something I would never have thought to put in any list, for or against. so trusting and letting the Mistresses build the final scene can be very rewarding - especially if you really do have little idea what you want to explore at the moment.

I will say my experience tells me the Ladies of The Fortress are probably amongst the most skilled and talented in the art, and as a beginner i am truly glad I made the right choice to start here. They really get a sense of what drives you, conjure a scene that will work for you, and then play their parts very well to be sure to include you as part of what is now *their* scene - and it is very hard to fake that personal touch, I believe they really do care.

There are many posts about all these activities that you can read about. Girl next door RP are always fun. Maybe you are coming over to help me with my homework, you get a little too touchy and then I turn the tables on you. My girls scout training may come in handy..... :D;)

I was thinking sort of a sadistic girl next door role olay if thats possible. Nipple torture , light - medium dominatiom , bondage restrained to a cross or a table , feet and ass worship ,

Any mistresses or players have suggestions on what I should start with planning a 2 hour session with 2 mistresses fetish wise I have no idea where to start

Read as many postings as you desire. Learn what others have experienced. Then discuss with Mistress Ree your desires and she can make a great recommendation. I would start with a solo session if this is your first experience.

While I am biased, I would recommend Mistress Tran or Mistress Fei for your first session. Both have a great ability to sense and adjust the session as you react. Good luck.