Great First Time with Mistress Fei

downnw

I was passing through NYC about two weeks ago and had time to drop by the Fortress on a Sunday evening. It was short notice, but I was lucky enough to get a session with Mistress Fei -- and I do mean lucky; Mistress Fei gave me exactly what I needed.

I'm not a stranger to kink, but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to visiting mistresses. Logistically speaking, the Fortress is fantastic: it's easy to find, well run, and very private. I can be pretty paranoid, but the staff and setting really put me at ease.

Once I got into the pink room, Mistress Fei came looking amazing in heels and stockings. Her demeanor was perfect, imposing and in control but still warm and friendly. We started off discussing my kinks/limits and what I wanted to explore, which was sissy play and crossdressing with a little cuckolding thrown in. 

To start off, she had me kiss her feet and put on a slinky outfit she picked out. As I pulled on my panties and thigh-highs, she got into my head, telling me what a good girl I was being and pushing me to talk about my fantasies, about how I wanted to watch her be pleased by hung studs, how I wanted to suck cock and more. Soon, I was bent over her ottoman table, hands and legs tied firmly in place, taking a hard spanking while she continued to taunt and tease me. I alternated closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations with trying to peek over my shoulders to get a glimpse of her fantastic body.

When Mistress Fei was finished with me, I was quivering. She knew just how to work me over, making me feel both pleasure and pain, and just the right amount of vulnerability. It was more than I expected and exactly what I wanted. 

When we were finished, she helped me clean up and get ready to get back on the street. At no point did I feel rushed or uncomfortable. This was a new experience for me, one I hope to explore more next time I'm in the city. 

Thank you Mistress

- p

I was passing through NYC about two weeks ago and had time to drop by the Fortress on a Sunday evening. It was short notice, but I was lucky enough to get a session with Mistress Fei -- and I do mean lucky; Mistress Fei gave me exactly what I needed.

I'm not a stranger to kink, but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to visiting mistresses. Logistically speaking, the Fortress is fantastic: it's easy to find, well run, and very private. I can be pretty paranoid, but the staff and setting really put me at ease.

Once I got into the pink room, Mistress Fei came looking amazing in heels and stockings. Her demeanor was perfect, imposing and in control but still warm and friendly. We started off discussing my kinks/limits and what I wanted to explore, which was sissy play and crossdressing with a little cuckolding thrown in. 

To start off, she had me kiss her feet and put on a slinky outfit she picked out. As I pulled on my panties and thigh-highs, she got into my head, telling me what a good girl I was being and pushing me to talk about my fantasies, about how I wanted to watch her be pleased by hung studs, how I wanted to suck cock and more. Soon, I was bent over her ottoman table, hands and legs tied firmly in place, taking a hard spanking while she continued to taunt and tease me. I alternated closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations with trying to peek over my shoulders to get a glimpse of her fantastic body.

When Mistress Fei was finished with me, I was quivering. She knew just how to work me over, making me feel both pleasure and pain, and just the right amount of vulnerability. It was more than I expected and exactly what I wanted. 

When we were finished, she helped me clean up and get ready to get back on the street. At no point did I feel rushed or uncomfortable. This was a new experience for me, one I hope to explore more next time I'm in the city. 

Thank you Mistress

- p

Hi Downnw

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad you had a great time- I did as well. It's always a two way street when it comes to a good session.

Vulnerability is a bit of an uncomfortable and uneasy feeling, isn't it? But liberating too- we need to feel vulnerable to feel empowered and recharged.

Hope you're able to pass through NYC again soon

x Fei