Connection and Presence

Mistress Fei

*especially* if you're about to get 12-inch-dildo raped. Because you would have to breathe and relax to let it all in!!! :D

Thank you Mistress Zhao :). I like the term "Mindfulness". Being in the moment and where you are with no worries and doing what's right for this moment. So not being in a terminal state of fight.or flight as with traumatic incidents, (ie, skydiving, fights, car accidents, getting raped with a 12 inch dildo ;) ) but in a state of natural awareness and relaxation that even when crazy stuff happens you are able to ride the whirl winds and adapt.

You get me, Mistress Fei :-*

very fascinating, thank you for taking the time to share mZhao. i was never able to fully put my finger on it before, but now i know why it is your presence always seemed special and different to me. it is your mindfulness and openness and your full commitment to any and all tasks at hand. you're not a frenetic person who lives in the past and the future as most everyone is- you are here in the now and at peace.

i think your forgiving and candid nature, even reflected in this reply (i'm pointing specifically to where you address that sometimes the synergy doesn't happen and that it's okay) also heighten that mindfulness and add a double layer of awareness and compassion. it's very admirable and i strive to add mindfulness to my daily life as well

To me, i have felt very special connections.  I don't always feel one with anyone, but that depends on two things.  First on myself.  I need to be

"mindfulness", which mZhao mentioned.  In that state, I am sensing a persons spirit, being open to anything. Without this, I would miss any opportunity to see into the other person.

The next depends on the other person.  I may sense that I just cannot feel the person "being with me" at the moment.  if I do and can relate to the other, I feel a very strong connection. It is at moment that time does not matter.  Two of us are in contact, validating each others being and experience with each other. enjoying and perhaps learning from each, without any doubt of what is being heard is what is meant. A great amount of energy and contentment envelopes me. It is a very good feeling knowing you are really with someone who understands you.

There are times, when the opposite occurs. Although I was open and mindful, i was having dinner with someone.  I would talk, she would talk, but I dont think any of us "heard" anything.

it almost seemed I could have walked away, let someone else take my place, and the other person would have continued as usual with her conversation as if nothing changed!

At fortress sessions, I find that there is always an exchange of openness with those I've been with, which always makes for a great session.  However, the complete special connections i mentioned,  seem to occur in a particular or particular mistresses. ...and these are always extra special and i am spiritually energized afterwords,  in fact the energy and connection seem are always with me for good.

It's a particularly important distinction to know what you feel like after a session. I definitely can vouch for that energized feeling after certain sessions that feel very synergetic and connected. And of course, after some sessions I'm drained and braindead because of the energy vampism during the session.

Thanks for reminding me of that distinction, wayne :)

To me, i have felt very special connections.  I don't always feel one with anyone, but that depends on two things.  First on myself.  I need to be

"mindfulness", which mZhao mentioned.  In that state, I am sensing a persons spirit, being open to anything. Without this, I would miss any opportunity to see into the other person.

The next depends on the other person.  I may sense that I just cannot feel the person "being with me" at the moment.  if I do and can relate to the other, I feel a very strong connection. It is at moment that time does not matter.  Two of us are in contact, validating each others being and experience with each other. enjoying and perhaps learning from each, without any doubt of what is being heard is what is meant. A great amount of energy and contentment envelopes me. It is a very good feeling knowing you are really with someone who understands you.

There are times, when the opposite occurs. Although I was open and mindful, i was having dinner with someone.  I would talk, she would talk, but I dont think any of us "heard" anything.

it almost seemed I could have walked away, let someone else take my place, and the other person would have continued as usual with her conversation as if nothing changed!

At fortress sessions, I find that there is always an exchange of openness with those I've been with, which always makes for a great session.  However, the complete special connections i mentioned,  seem to occur in a particular or particular mistresses. ...and these are always extra special and i am spiritually energized afterwords,  in fact the energy and connection seem are always with me for good.

It's a particularly important distinction to know what you feel like after a session. I definitely can vouch for that energized feeling after certain sessions that feel very synergetic and connected. And of course, after some sessions I'm drained and braindead because of the energy vampism during the session.

Thanks for reminding me of that distinction, wayne :)

Mistress Zhao,

Your point about feeling "drained" and "braindead"  is something that I left out.  Although, I feel the intense focus and energy during and after such a session, there is a period of time I am "braindead" for a while.

As I settle down, I continue to feel the energy ans especially the connection at a more normal level, and that connective seems permanent from then on.

I guess I was just saying the same thing but with less detail, however it's interesting and important to describe that part of it.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

"Energy vampism". I like that phrase, mZ.

I've had two awesome sessions and one where I drained huge amounts of energy. However good things flowed in the days after. Sometime it may work out better than you imagine at the time. It goes to the investment being for more than only for the time in the room.