Numb Butt

Guest Mistress Kang

I've been sitting on this thing and it's making my butt numb LOL Like I stood up and couldn't feel the back of my legs or my butt cheeks...I rubbed them and nothing LOL Anyone else have this experience?

53_09b956de2335496a16b6524f3c8ae8d3

I've been sitting on this thing and it's making my butt numb LOL Like I stood up and couldn't feel the back of my legs or my butt cheeks...I rubbed them and nothing LOL Anyone else have this experience?

Mistress Kang,

I would try using a magnetic pad or therapeutic balls to sit on, or both. If you like I can give you 2 balls and show you how to use them on my next visit.

Ray

About eight months ago one woman in our office got a chair like that and said it was the greatest chair ever! Within a month, a dozen people in my office were sitting in those chairs. Now, if you look around you'd notice that nobody is sitting in those chairs anymore, I guess long term they aren't that good.

Dear Mistress Kang,

I like leaning back in my chair too much to own a chair of this nature, plus for the first couple of days, until the reality of a chair with no back actually sunk in, I could see myself with not only a numb butt but a sore back from attempting to lean back and falling to the floor on numerous occasions. BTW...You have the HOTTEST numb butt on the planet!

There is some supposed benefits for posture in sitting on one of those, although I think that if you're caught on a weird angle you'll be unnecessarily straining muscles to keep balanced. I just have an ergonomic office chair, nothing special and nothing new. Of course, one could take a page from Canon where they've eliminated office chairs. Yeah, that's right, Canon employees stand, and apparently it makes them more active and sociable than when they spend the day crammed into a chair.

-Monokuro

About eight months ago one woman in our office got a chair like that and said it was the greatest chair ever! Within a month, a dozen people in my office were sitting in those chairs. Now, if you look around you'd notice that nobody is sitting in those chairs anymore, I guess long term they aren't that good.

Hahaha they must have all gotten numb butt! :lol:

you should replace it with the sexercise ball!

19901.jpg

It comes with a wireless remote too, and can also be used as a plain 'ol exercise ball.

Oh, exercise balls as chairs. I remember a few years back when all the magazines like Cosmo and Shape were promoting the use of exercise balls as chairs. Oh, it does wonders for your core stability, blah blah blah. Your posture will improve, etc. Somehow, I don't think that's quite the case. I do enjoy sitting on them (I actually had one in my apartment for a couple of years as a chair when I ran out of them)...but I don't think that they're very good at helping your posture or your core just by sitting on them instead of a normal chair. However, the sexercise ball...well...that could be much more interesting! And those balls are just so fun to bounce up and down on...

From a mechanical point of view, the dildo will definitely enhance core stability.

you should replace it with the sexercise ball!

19901.jpg

It comes with a wireless remote too, and can also be used as a plain 'ol exercise ball.

I tried sitting on it but unfortunately i must have assumed a "weird angle" because i fell off.

Dear Mistress Ree,

Would the sexercise ball that you pictured help prevent you from assuming such a "weird angle", however maybe just a bit more embarrassing should you fall off.

I tried sitting on it but unfortunately i must have assumed a "weird angle" because i fell off.

Oh it happens, Mistress. It also happens if you use it as a trampoline, a substitute to a bottom step, and even a bridge across a river. As for the exercise ball with an attachment that by majority everyone concurs that stability would be increased, you know everyone is thinking "images, please images." lol I did indeed just throw every sub around here under the bus.

-Monokuro

LOL monokuro! Too bad i don't own one :( However, i imagine the dildo would enhance my core stability a whopping 200%.

Dear Mistress Ree,

I would imagine anything that would improve your core stability by a whopping 200% would be worth investing in. Or with this suggestion, maybe I am just wishing to hear about all the weird angles you might assume through this enhancement sexercise.

I bet you are! ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

When it comes to you, honestly, I just can't help letting my imagination run wild. You possess this stunning kind of beauty and numerous posts of yours reveal a unique sense of humor. I find it absolutely impossible not to be fascinated by you.