First visit to The Fortress

Ronin

I made my first visit to The Fortress on Saturday.  I was looking for a two hour session and just couldn’t decide between Mistress Kang and Mistress Tran… so I made it a dual dom session with both.

After I made my appointment, I read over the guest forum which made my expectations very high.  Those high expectations were greatly exceeded during my visit.

I’m not much of a word-smith, so I’ll keep it simple.

Booking was fast and easy thanks to Mistress Ree.  I sent her a list of my likes and dislikes and let her do the rest. 

I was also impressed with the privacy and security protocols at The Fortress.  I felt quite at ease through the whole process from ringing the buzzer on the street to entering the Steel Room.

When the Mistresses entered, my heart skipped a beat.  Their pictures on the website do not do them justice!  They were absolutely stunning in tight fitting latex.  For the next two hours they gave me an experience that I will never forget and always treasure.

When I walked out of the building, my ass was stinging, my nipples were sore, and I had a HUGE smile on my face.

If you’re thinking about going, make it for two hours (at least).  One hour would just go by too quickly.

I’m looking forward to my second visit.

I made my first visit to The Fortress on Saturday.  I was looking for a two hour session and just couldn’t decide between Mistress Kang and Mistress Tran… so I made it a dual dom session with both.

After I made my appointment, I read over the guest forum which made my expectations very high.  Those high expectations were greatly exceeded during my visit.

I’m not much of a word-smith, so I’ll keep it simple.

Booking was fast and easy thanks to Mistress Ree.  I sent her a list of my likes and dislikes and let her do the rest. 

I was also impressed with the privacy and security protocols at The Fortress.  I felt quite at ease through the whole process from ringing the buzzer on the street to entering the Steel Room.

When the Mistresses entered, my heart skipped a beat.  Their pictures on the website do not do them justice!  They were absolutely stunning in tight fitting latex.  For the next two hours they gave me an experience that I will never forget and always treasure.

When I walked out of the building, my ass was stinging, my nipples were sore, and I had a HUGE smile on my face.

If you’re thinking about going, make it for two hours (at least).  One hour would just go by too quickly.

I’m looking forward to my second visit.

Hi!

We had such a fun time using you to our hearts content!  I hope the hide and seek game was delightful for you *wink wink*

Next time, more wrapping!

MTran