sub fantasy

Guest Mistress Kim

You could look forward to some heavy verbal abuse for starters. You would be required to perform a submissive dance for me, exposing each of your orifices in turn, under the supervision of a riding crop on your breasts, buttocks and inner thighs.

If you did not perform up to standards, you would be demoted from slave to piglet. Wearing a plastic pig nose and nothing else, you would crawl on all fours, learning to grunt and squeal on command under the crop. Perhaps you might be given some dog food to dip your snout in. If you pleased me you might be permitted to masturbate, grunting and squealing as you came.

Mistress Kim,

Wow! I should probably think about this for awhile but here goes. First, I would enlist the assistance of Mistress Kang. She knows how to tie rope and bind you securely. So I would start off by binding you tightly- not too tight but firmly secure- with your back down on a bondage bed. Then I would blindfold you and whisper in your ear that you are safe in my hands but you are about to go on an adventure. I would then begin to tease and torment you, seeking those parts of you are that are sensitive. Together with Mistress Kang I would try to keep you guessing and on the edge but aleternating pain and pleasure. Perhaps I would put nipple clamps on your enticing nipples and pull on them slightly and flog them gently. I'm not sure what would come next though. I'll have to give it more thought.

whip

Mistress Kim,

You would be the HOT Asian girlfriend who has decided to leave me and move on to greener pastures. I am the jealous boyfriend who does not want anyone else to be with you, and decides that this can not occur. In a desperate preventive measure, I decide to hold you captive. I strip you naked and tie you up. My decision is to degrade you and in my warped thought process, be finished with you once and for all. I verbally abuse you and pull your hair, telling you that you are a worthless slut and no one else would even look twice at you. I slap your nipples and I make you eat and drink from a dog dish. I piss all over you and I whip your bare flesh with my cock. When I feel that I have gotten full satisfaction out of degrading you and I no longer desire the pathetic person I see before my eyes, I decide that your decision to leave me is now all for the best. I cut the ropes that bind you, spit on you, bite your ass and walk away, never looking back. :evil:

i've actually been a dom to a woman twice. My torture of choice - forced orgasms. :D i tied her down to the bed, secured a magic wand vibrator to her, and watched the magic happen. The first orgasm I drew out for a long time; letting her get close, then turning down the power on the vibrator, turning the power back up when she had calmed down a little. After a few times, she was begging with tears in her eys to cum. But after her first orgasm, it was non-stop full power on the vibrator until she pleaded with me to stop- but I wouldn't let her until she gave me 3 more orgasms. The last orgasm, I loosened one of her hands (it was velcro restraints) and left her on the bed with the vibrator going full power - with instructions to call me on my cell phone while she was having her final orgasm. It made the drive home most enjoyable.

Of course, the second time, I had to raise the stakes some...

What would excite me is turning you from an in control Dom to a wimpering submissive begging me to let you orgasm. So the scene would be perhaps a kidnapping scenario where you are captured and put into a bondage predicament scenario. You of course would be defiant but eventually you begin to wear down and your spirit breaks. Then just when you can't take it anymore, your ass would be taken against your will. Then finally as you are sweating and panting and crying you are made to have several forced orgasms which ultimately breaks you and you become my slave for good.

Wow, I am very impressed! Sounds like there are some budding switches here? These fantasies are cruel, enticing, vicious and hot!, all at the same time. I applaud all of you for such brave and creative sub fantasies! Will they ever happen or just mini mind-sessions while waiting in line at the bank or grocery store? Hmmm?.... 8-)

I thought about this, I have found that I derive no pleasure from being sadistic to a woman. Maybe I'm a chauvanist pig, do not know, but I have always viewed beautiful women as works of art to be enjoyed, adored, put on pedestals.

all fours with a gag ring secured to an ass hook. Once you are in the proper position perhaps some humiliation. Maybe dump some water on your head and watch you try and spit it out :twisted: I would then use the crop to redden your ass for making such a mess. Then you can service me and clean me up, Hey it's my fantasy...

• 1 month later...

i get so excited visualizing Ms. Kim in these pitiful predicaments, AND SHE ASKED FOR IT! The piglet, the girlfriend, the sensualist with Mistress Kang.

How can i go to sleep tonight without having Her pose for Her Beijing Olympics shot on the edge of the diving board, Her hands holding Her long black shiny hair away from Her neck, the photographers flashing Her perfect 10 body, as my bullwhip glides around Her, softly finding Her bare armpits, making Her jump a little bit, like an ice cube put down Her swimsuit. She mustn't lose face for the photographers and all those magazines. She IS Korea's Olympic silver medalist. After each snap of the camera, my 6' bullwhip snaps around Her; She winces, then smiles for the next shot!