Sadistic Predicaments

maxim

Hi maxim,

For PREDICAMENT PLAY and MOST SADISTIC IDEAS ruthlessly implemented aggressively without question my only thoughts turn to MISTRESS KATZ for after 6 most memorable unyielding unfathomable ultra torturous encounters with this ultra ruthless most impressively cruel QUEEN OF MEAN...believe me she instinctively knows your extreme vulnerability to her AWESOME PHYSICAL BEAUTY...your willingness to suffer intolerably for her at any cost...just to be with her and constantly worship while endlessly enduring her cruelest most persuasively harshest proclivities...my endless commitment to her pain and unthinkable suffering continues without remorse as I am hers to do so as she very pleases...as her overall most impressive uniquely SUPERLATIVE DEPRAVITIES are my ENDLESS INFATUATION cruelly administered interminably as it suits her...to be endured again next week with our scheduled predictably ultra fabulous session awaiting me once again...lustfully waiting at her beautiful feet in awesome contemplation of the ferocious feline I painfully adore...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW...and I mean OWW"...trembling at the mere thought of her..Lonewolf

Hi Lonewolf

Thank your for your recommendation. I can't wait to return to NY and schedule a visit. I am toying with the idea to do a double dom, 2h session, but could be a lot to process :)

Any hints what kinds of games mistress katz likes to play?

Thanks

M.

Predicaments are wicked fun.... watching my submissive decide between one hell or another, and realizing both are equally difficult, that they are trapped between suffering or more suffering. I also like to add an element of agency-the chance of escape, for the slave to prove themselves, albeit a slim chance! 

Predicaments are wicked fun.... watching my submissive decide between one hell or another, and realizing both are equally difficult, that they are trapped between suffering or more suffering. I also like to add an element of agency-the chance of escape, for the slave to prove themselves, albeit a slim chance!

This is why I love double Dom sessions! I get so excited by collaborating with another mistress and deciding what kind of predicament to put our submissive in! Love your views on predicaments, Rey!

Hi Lonewolf

Thank your for your recommendation. I can't wait to return to NY and schedule a visit. I am toying with the idea to do a double dom, 2h session, but could be a lot to process :)

Any hints what kinds of games mistress katz likes to play?

Thanks

M.

The situation often dictates what types of predicaments I like to play.  I am quite inventive on the fly, so I tailor my "games" to the scene, be the predicaments be mind or physical predicaments.  One is I enjoy making a sub agree or admit to embarrassing things by twisting the sub's words around.  With two Mistresses, it can often turn into a type of a good cop/bad cop senario where one Mistress is cruel and the other is slightly less cruel (I am the "bad cop," of course.) I also enjoy predicament bondage; especially tying a sub up to near immobility and them demand the sub to preform tasks, such as worship or picking up objects scattered around the playroom floor.

The situation often dictates what types of predicaments I like to play.  I am quite inventive on the fly, so I tailor my "games" to the scene, be the predicaments be mind or physical predicaments.  One is I enjoy making a sub agree or admit to embarrassing things by twisting the sub's words around.  With two Mistresses, it can often turn into a type of a good cop/bad cop senario where one Mistress is cruel and the other is slightly less cruel (I am the "bad cop," of course.) I also enjoy predicament bondage; especially tying a sub up to near immobility and them demand the sub to preform tasks, such as worship or picking up objects scattered around the playroom floor.

Which mistress would you like to play good / bad cop with?

Predicament bondage sounds exciting especially if you add painful punishments if the task is not done properly.

Hi maxim,

My torturous unlimited servitude with ultra cruel and breathtakingly beautiful MISTRESS KATZ will be most enthusiastically echoed by YOU in her almighty supreme presence and unfathomable ultra SADISTIC PREDICAMENT PLAY...for instance her severely restrictive bondage renders me helplessly immobile in my lustful worship of her extreme ultra SENSUAL PHYSICAL BEAUTY as she playfully comes ever so breathtakingly near to taunt me endlessly with her ultra torturous denials repeatedly...only yielding the privilege of worship if she senses you really earned the extreme privilege. She will devastatingly impress YOU with her cruelest inherent inclinations of the moment as you succumb to the superiority of a assertive punitive female dominant of no apparent mercy...BOTTOM LINE she will endlessly torture the hell out of YOU...but YOU will learn to love her insatiable cruelties as I have in her most persuasive relentless ultra torturous physical beauty...the unyielding lustful empowerment of no equal...I will personally succumb to her breathtaking attributes this thursday and the waiting is agonizing as I long for her unyielding servitude just to be in her mesmerizing physical presence...Lonewolf 

Which mistress would you like to play good / bad cop with?

Predicament bondage sounds exciting especially if you add painful punishments if the task is not done properly.

I like to play good cop/bad cop with any and all of the other Mistresses. 

I sometimes hit subs with my dual floggers or had whips if they cannot complete tasks fast enough. . . .among other punishments I devise on a whim. ;)

Interrogation with no correct/acceptable response.  Two Examples.

#1.  Issues with Massage Quality.  Most of my sessions involved very limited 'consent'.  They take some time to set up because ideally nothing is negotiated once the door opens.  So things need to be worked out beforehand.  I have taken to suggesting a foot massage as a pause.  It keeps things in role; you can remain leashed wherever leashes are deemed necessary.  The posture will be submissive, physically and otherwise.  It's a limited chance to communicate which can be used to address concerns or other thoughts so everyone's hard work to get here won't be wasted.

But I can picture it leading back into the paused session once the dominatrix is satisfied that her prey is doing well enough psychologically to continue.

"That's very nice."

Thank you.

"Where did you learn that?"

No where really.  Just an empath---

SLAP!

"I asked where you learned to massage feet."

I didn't, I don't, it's just---

SLAP!  Leash-dragged back to the equipment and placed in a very taut spread position. 

"Last chance.  We do not share our property.  And that is what you are going to be, little one.  Yes, that's right.  Nothing you can do about it now.  Your mind is already slipping under my control, and you know it.  So tell me the name of the Mistress who taught you to use your hands.  I will have a brief chat with her about your decision - let us say, impending decision - to place yourself under my complete control."

I don't, there isn't... What 'decision'?

Gagged.  "Hold up 2 fingers when you are ready to end this foolishness and tell me the truth."  She assembles implements to be used....

Inwardly she is aware that there probably is no one else.  But she is giving me a taste of what will happen if I falter.  She is hardly the jealous type.  But she will not have her reprogramming interfered with.

It's a fantasy of enforced exclusivity.  But as yet, just that, a fantasy.

#2.  Who sent you?  Whenever I had meetings in the city, I would go there at lunch time.  Not there actually, but what I thought was a safe distance away.  I would watch the women entering and leaving.  My first thought was that it was a modelling agency.  But, pretending to have business in the building, I checked the address board.  No agency listed.  But  wasn't surprised.  The women exuded a raw power, authority even, that I didn't quite associate with models. 

I was not far wrong.  Inside, in locked, sound-cancelling rooms, males were being taught the ways of submission.  Most were there willingly, addressing the need for balance in their lives.  Some were not there by choice, having been identified by wives or girl friends or would-be wives or girl friends who required full subordination in their partners.  Others had been selected for that role by the women themselves.

A temporary crime was necessary while unwilling males were transformed into the willing submissives.  Physical resistance was quickly eliminated; psychological resistance a little later with a 100% success rate.  But this "service" required complete secrecy.  Which was very dangerous to anyone who seemed to be watching from down the street... Did he know something?  Probably not.  Perhaps his Mistress sent him to find out about her disappeared slave?  Probably not.  But no chances would be taken.  He was doomed.  He being I.

An email comes noting my interest in their "facility" and inviting me to take a tour.  So excited by the prospect that I didn't stop to think how they found my name and email.  I was invited to visit "after my meetings" on Friday.  Again, not thinking clearly enough to ask myself how they knew I was only there for meetings.

There were a few details.  The tour had a set non-negotiable fee, payable at the door which would not unlock without it.  Males on the tour were required to be locked in chastity for 3 days and arrive in chastity, handing over all keys with the tour fee.  I complied.

On 'tour' day on knocked on the door at the time specified.  The fee and keys were in my breast pocket as instructed.  The door opened to a darkened hallway.  I called, hello?  Stepped inside.  WHAM.  Hands everywhere, something pulled over my head.  A voice in my ear said, "Do exactly as your told, bitch."  I felt something sharp against my throat, but it wasn't necessary.  They were tossing me around like a ragdoll without it.  

Dragged away, stripped, gagged, stretched and left to wonder.  I was alone long enough to discover that the restraints used were impossible to remove or resist.  Finally, I heard the click of heels and the door open and close.  "How is your escape coming along, slave?"  It was the woman who had ordered me to do what I was told earlier.  Her voice hit me like a drug, an erotic sedative.  Perhaps it was the 3 days in chastity...

"You know what I want to know.  Who sent you, slave boy?  Tell me and I'll see if I can find the keys to this device.  Otherwise, we are going to have a problem.  You don't want me to have a problem, do you, darling?"

She dragged the tips of a flogger over the chastity device.  "Here are your only 2 choices.  You can tell me who sent you and begin your slave indoctrination.  Or you can let me twist your will into a pretzel, and then tell me who sent you, and then begin your slave indoctrination.  I am really hoping you will go with option 2......"

And so on.

Interrogation with no correct/acceptable response.  Two Examples.

#1.  Issues with Massage Quality.  Most of my sessions involved very limited 'consent'.  They take some time to set up because ideally nothing is negotiated once the door opens.  So things need to be worked out beforehand.  I have taken to suggesting a foot massage as a pause.  It keeps things in role; you can remain leashed wherever leashes are deemed necessary.  The posture will be submissive, physically and otherwise.  It's a limited chance to communicate which can be used to address concerns or other thoughts so everyone's hard work to get here won't be wasted.

But I can picture it leading back into the paused session once the dominatrix is satisfied that her prey is doing well enough psychologically to continue.

"That's very nice."

Thank you.

"Where did you learn that?"

No where really.  Just an empath---

SLAP!

"I asked where you learned to massage feet."

I didn't, I don't, it's just---

SLAP!  Leash-dragged back to the equipment and placed in a very taut spread position. 

"Last chance.  We do not share our property.  And that is what you are going to be, little one.  Yes, that's right.  Nothing you can do about it now.  Your mind is already slipping under my control, and you know it.  So tell me the name of the Mistress who taught you to use your hands.  I will have a brief chat with her about your decision - let us say, impending decision - to place yourself under my complete control."

I don't, there isn't... What 'decision'?

Gagged.  "Hold up 2 fingers when you are ready to end this foolishness and tell me the truth."  She assembles implements to be used....

Inwardly she is aware that there probably is no one else.  But she is giving me a taste of what will happen if I falter.  She is hardly the jealous type.  But she will not have her reprogramming interfered with.

It's a fantasy of enforced exclusivity.  But as yet, just that, a fantasy.

#2.  Who sent you?  Whenever I had meetings in the city, I would go there at lunch time.  Not there actually, but what I thought was a safe distance away.  I would watch the women entering and leaving.  My first thought was that it was a modelling agency.  But, pretending to have business in the building, I checked the address board.  No agency listed.  But  wasn't surprised.  The women exuded a raw power, authority even, that I didn't quite associate with models. 

I was not far wrong.  Inside, in locked, sound-cancelling rooms, males were being taught the ways of submission.  Most were there willingly, addressing the need for balance in their lives.  Some were not there by choice, having been identified by wives or girl friends or would-be wives or girl friends who required full subordination in their partners.  Others had been selected for that role by the women themselves.

A temporary crime was necessary while unwilling males were transformed into the willing submissives.  Physical resistance was quickly eliminated; psychological resistance a little later with a 100% success rate.  But this "service" required complete secrecy.  Which was very dangerous to anyone who seemed to be watching from down the street... Did he know something?  Probably not.  Perhaps his Mistress sent him to find out about her disappeared slave?  Probably not.  But no chances would be taken.  He was doomed.  He being I.

An email comes noting my interest in their "facility" and inviting me to take a tour.  So excited by the prospect that I didn't stop to think how they found my name and email.  I was invited to visit "after my meetings" on Friday.  Again, not thinking clearly enough to ask myself how they knew I was only there for meetings.

There were a few details.  The tour had a set non-negotiable fee, payable at the door which would not unlock without it.  Males on the tour were required to be locked in chastity for 3 days and arrive in chastity, handing over all keys with the tour fee.  I complied.

On 'tour' day on knocked on the door at the time specified.  The fee and keys were in my breast pocket as instructed.  The door opened to a darkened hallway.  I called, hello?  Stepped inside.  WHAM.  Hands everywhere, something pulled over my head.  A voice in my ear said, "Do exactly as your told, bitch."  I felt something sharp against my throat, but it wasn't necessary.  They were tossing me around like a ragdoll without it.  

Dragged away, stripped, gagged, stretched and left to wonder.  I was alone long enough to discover that the restraints used were impossible to remove or resist.  Finally, I heard the click of heels and the door open and close.  "How is your escape coming along, slave?"  It was the woman who had ordered me to do what I was told earlier.  Her voice hit me like a drug, an erotic sedative.  Perhaps it was the 3 days in chastity...

"You know what I want to know.  Who sent you, slave boy?  Tell me and I'll see if I can find the keys to this device.  Otherwise, we are going to have a problem.  You don't want me to have a problem, do you, darling?"

She dragged the tips of a flogger over the chastity device.  "Here are your only 2 choices.  You can tell me who sent you and begin your slave indoctrination.  Or you can let me twist your will into a pretzel, and then tell me who sent you, and then begin your slave indoctrination.  I am really hoping you will go with option 2......"

And so on.

No-win situations like the ones you outlined are the best situations. ;) It's amusing to set subs up for failure.  Such as situations such as telling a sub not to speak, then asking a question.  The only proper response of the Domme is to be equally upset if the sub answers or not: as in the first situation, the sub disobedient and speaking and in the other, the sub is willfully refusing to answer the Domme's question.  There is no win.

No-win situations like the ones you outlined are the best situations. ;) It's amusing to set subs up for failure. Such as situations such as telling a sub not to speak, then asking a question. The only proper response of the Domme is to be equally upset if the sub answers or not: as in the first situation, the sub disobedient and speaking and in the other, the sub is willfully refusing to answer the Domme's question. There is no win.

Hehe I love mind games like this ;)

Completely okay, as long as you derive some twisted pleasure out of it.

Is your forum avatar a reference to one of those situations? 

Yes, in my case it's a radical loss of control that is sought (and needed).  Like a lot of us, I'm guessing, the public and private self are at odds.  In professional life I run maybe 20 meetings a week, something like 1000 a year.  Without getting into the underlying projects, there's a fair amount of pressure.  Meanwhile, I'm personally socially reticent and shy by nature.  So it's kind of an out-of-body experience for me to be the person you'd see in an office.  The more control I exert in one world the more I want to lose all control in another.  Yet, feel safe...  The "twisted pleasure" is mixed up in there.

The avatar is from a session a couple years ago.  Not satisfied to call me a slut, treat me like a slut, and dress me like a slut, she took a needle and pierced it into my ass.  Lasted a few weeks.  Quite memorable.  She and I didn't connect on that level that's needed to sustain a relationship.  But  always appreciated that wicked gesture.

Yes, in my case it's a radical loss of control that is sought (and needed).  Like a lot of us, I'm guessing, the public and private self are at odds.  In professional life I run maybe 20 meetings a week, something like 1000 a year.  Without getting into the underlying projects, there's a fair amount of pressure.  Meanwhile, I'm personally socially reticent and shy by nature.  So it's kind of an out-of-body experience for me to be the person you'd see in an office.  The more control I exert in one world the more I want to lose all control in another.  Yet, feel safe...  The "twisted pleasure" is mixed up in there.

The avatar is from a session a couple years ago.  Not satisfied to call me a slut, treat me like a slut, and dress me like a slut, she took a needle and pierced it into my ass.  Lasted a few weeks.  Quite memorable.  She and I didn't connect on that level that's needed to sustain a relationship.  But  always appreciated that wicked gesture.

I'm glad I asked about that avatar, I had a feeling there was a personal story behind it. It's good you can look back at her wicked gesture with glee, despite your lack of deep connection. 

You seem to be very introspective to understand and more so, articulate what drives your desires and your behavior. As shy, reticent people tend to be.. right? I understand that need for balance. Not having control can feel very safe and liberating, when that control is given into hands that you trust. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I asked about that avatar, I had a feeling there was a personal story behind it. It's good you can look back at her wicked gesture with glee, despite your lack of deep connection. 

You seem to be very introspective to understand and more so, articulate what drives your desires and your behavior. As shy, reticent people tend to be.. right? I understand that need for balance. Not having control can feel very safe and liberating, when that control is given into hands that you trust. 

With the path I've taken (or has taken me), I am very accepting of unexpected learning and even sub-optimal results.  For a long time I listed feminization as a definite 'no'.  Then one day someone put a bra on me, tied my wrists and arms to a chair (because - total, unfixable bondage slut) and drove me crazy through the strips of tape on my mouth.  I had to re-think feminization then and still struggle with it, now that the certainty is gone forever.  Then you wonder what other things you were sure of that are waiting to fall.

That leads back into the subject of safety and losing all control to the right someone.  And the curious feeling of security that comes with it.  A lot of dommes think non-consent is about creating a theatre of self-loathing for the sub and tend to use revenge-based roleplays (grabby lounge lizard, evil boss, dirt-bag SO, some manner of chauvinist).  All of those are way off - at least for me.  I find those people distasteful myself so pretending to be one to give a session impetus, isn't great.  But i get it...  It's more the benevolent dictator that lights up that part of the brain.  Knows my consent is better left in her hands, will not take 'no'.  But somehow knows how far, how fast to take me under her control.

Regarding shyness - bingo.  It's contextual.  I can talk to 50 or so people at once and not betray any inner turmoil (though if there were a dominatrix in the room, she might see it and find the contrast amusing).  At the same time I am pretty sure I couldn't remember my name in your presence.  You would have to name me.

Who knows, 2017 could be a banner year for the socially reticent.  A certain orange buffoon has thrown us in a very positive contrasting light.

With the path I've taken (or has taken me), I am very accepting of unexpected learning and even sub-optimal results.  For a long time I listed feminization as a definite 'no'.  Then one day someone put a bra on me, tied my wrists and arms to a chair (because - total, unfixable bondage slut) and drove me crazy through the strips of tape on my mouth.  I had to re-think feminization then and still struggle with it, now that the certainty is gone forever.  Then you wonder what other things you were sure of that are waiting to fall.

That leads back into the subject of safety and losing all control to the right someone.  And the curious feeling of security that comes with it.  A lot of dommes think non-consent is about creating a theatre of self-loathing for the sub and tend to use revenge-based roleplays (grabby lounge lizard, evil boss, dirt-bag SO, some manner of chauvinist).  All of those are way off - at least for me.  I find those people distasteful myself so pretending to be one to give a session impetus, isn't great.  But i get it...  It's more the benevolent dictator that lights up that part of the brain.  Knows my consent is better left in her hands, will not take 'no'.  But somehow knows how far, how fast to take me under her control.

Regarding shyness - bingo.  It's contextual.  I can talk to 50 or so people at once and not betray any inner turmoil (though if there were a dominatrix in the room, she might see it and find the contrast amusing).  At the same time I am pretty sure I couldn't remember my name in your presence.  You would have to name me.

Who knows, 2017 could be a banner year for the socially reticent.  A certain orange buffoon has thrown us in a very positive contrasting light.

That is always the amazing part... thinking nothing else will fall, surprising yourself with sides of yourself undiscovered.