Right mistress for me

atlhiker

Good afternoon everyone, I am considering having my first session at the Fortress and trying to figure out who might be the right dominant for me.

I am looking for a session where the dominant really crafts the session inside my limits without much input from me, and seeks to do what gives her pleasure. Im also looking for someone who plays happily without a lot of artificial I am Mistress hear me roar type of bitchiness.
Any thoughts on who might be best on this are most welcome,

Thank you,
Hiker

Your best bet is to contact booking with your ideas and interests for a session. They are excellent at paring you up with a Mistress that would suit you based on interests. They have made recommendations to me twice and I have not been let down. Give booking a try. They are super helpful!

Steven (Good Boy)

Hi Hiker,

Congratulations on finding the very BEST BDSM ESTABLISHMENT I have ever had the privilege to play in my extensive past 

sessions history at various dungeons...the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...and after one grandiose session of intense personal satisfaction you will like so many others praise the many virtues as I have in my truly outstanding past ELEVEN SESSIONS with THREE OUTSTANDING MISTRESSES...each worthy of your personal consideration at different pricing availability...the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BOSS and CRUEL TRAINER of her elite staff...the breathtaking MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the very CUTE and PLAYFULLY CRUEL MISTRESS REY...and the endlessly SENSUAL BRUTAL LONG HAIRED BEAUTY MISTRESS KATZ...all 3 meet your criteria as all 3 intently listen to your stated requests prior to session activity and do their best to comply on mutually agreed activity...and are interactive with your changing needs if requested politely...the key is open communication...as it works extraordinary well for me as I would change nothing at this BDSM PARADISE...Lonewolf

Your best bet is to contact booking with your ideas and interests for a session. They are excellent at paring you up with a Mistress that would suit you based on interests. They have made recommendations to me twice and I have not been let down. Give booking a try. They are super helpful!

Steven (Good Boy)

I agree with Steven! Booking does a fantastic job recommending who will be right for you! Also you won't have to worry much about an artificial "I am Mistress hear me roar" type of bitchiness at the fortress, I personally like to match the mood that a sub prefers (all sessions have different attitudes!) while still controlling the scene.

I agree with Steven! Booking does a fantastic job recommending who will be right for you! Also you won't have to worry much about an artificial "I am Mistress hear me roar" type of bitchiness at the fortress, I personally like to match the mood that a sub prefers (all sessions have different attitudes!) while still controlling the scene.

That's exactly how I met you Mistress Zito!

Steven (Good Boy)

Good afternoon everyone, I am considering having my first session at the Fortress and trying to figure out who might be the right dominant for me.

I am looking for a session where the dominant really crafts the session inside my limits without much input from me, and seeks to do what gives her pleasure. Im also looking for someone who plays happily without a lot of artificial I am Mistress hear me roar type of bitchiness.

Thank you,

Hiker

Have you sessioned before? If so, what were your experiences? 

Thank you,

Hiker

I don't really know your scene of course.  But there's a whiff of past resentment in the reference to "bitchiness."  And it's coupled with limited involvement in creating the scene on your end.  Taken together, that's worth some discussion when you go to schedule.  A Mistress can try to fill a perceived void with something that seems tried-and-true but ends up feeling trite. 

As a bit of a nonconsensualist myself I have made most of the mistakes you can make, the ones from being ambiguous, the ones from being over-prescriptive, the ones from confusing the psychologically intriguing with the physically tolerable.  And the inevitable latex blindness, ie, someone so hot in her latex fill-in-the-blank that I don't take sufficient time to consider whether this is the right someone for the level of vulnerability I'm looking for.

With where I'm guessing you want to go, I might suggest showing a bit more of yourself at the outset.  Including why the tone you describe bothers you (recognizing that some guys, me not included, love it).  A then what is the tone that you are seeking.  What is she like with your eyes closed. 

@Mistress Rey: I have sessioned before at a variety of dungeons/professional dommes, and play in my personal life as well. My pro experiences have generally been ok to poor, mostly depending on the degree that the dominant understood that I take this and my role seriously and Im not interested in acts, artifice, or games. To use one example you see a lot of times the scene where the Mistress might propose that the slave cant speak and then the Mistress asks questions in order to punish the slave either for speaking or failing to ask questions. I find this sort of thing silly, if the dominant wishes to do corporal play, simply say I enjoy spanking and flogging my subs are those within your limits? If yes then proceed, if no then change of activity. 

@ConsentOptional-it was not intended to be bitchy but if it came off that way, my fault. I think much of this has to do with that Im submissive in the power exchange sense of that word meaning I wish to give up decision making authority and thus dont much care what specific activities are involved as long as the dominant enjoys them. (I do have limits of course) Ive found that generally many dominants who take on a bitchy tone, or feel that they have to wear latex do so because these are tools that help them create the submissive moment for people, hence why many dominants enjoy acting, they view it as creating a specific moment in time. But Im already there on the mental level. 

@Mistress Rey: I have sessioned before at a variety of dungeons/professional dommes, and play in my personal life as well. My pro experiences have generally been ok to poor, mostly depending on the degree that the dominant understood that I take this and my role seriously and Im not interested in acts, artifice, or games. To use one example you see a lot of times the scene where the Mistress might propose that the slave cant speak and then the Mistress asks questions in order to punish the slave either for speaking or failing to ask questions. I find this sort of thing silly, if the dominant wishes to do corporal play, simply say I enjoy spanking and flogging my subs are those within your limits? If yes then proceed, if no then change of activity. 

@ConsentOptional-it was not intended to be bitchy but if it came off that way, my fault. I think much of this has to do with that Im submissive in the power exchange sense of that word meaning I wish to give up decision making authority and thus dont much care what specific activities are involved as long as the dominant enjoys them. (I do have limits of course) Ive found that generally many dominants who take on a bitchy tone, or feel that they have to wear latex do so because these are tools that help them create the submissive moment for people, hence why many dominants enjoy acting, they view it as creating a specific moment in time. But Im already there on the mental level. 

Hi Atl.  I didn't intend to denigrate your experience.  I was making an observation about the limited degree of input you seemed to prefer and what sounded like some sub-par results.  I think I understand it better now.  Would it be fair to say that the more you prescribe the scene the less it registers as inherently submissive? 

Personally a nice second skin latex dress absolutely makes my knees buckle.  I guess they gotta deal with all of us loons.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Mistress Rey asked,

My session was scheduled effectively and efficiently by Miss Ree even accommodating the fact that it was a bit last minute, a mistake on my part, but otherwise seamlessly. It is nice to find a dungeon where someone knowledgeable actually answers the phone unlike many other places. My arrival at the dungeon was a few minutes late due to the horrible traffic in from where I live, but Miss Katz was agreeable and I made it in about five minutes late.

I have to commend FF on their security pre-cautions though I find them honestly a bit cold, but I suppose in NYC necessary.

After a brief negotiation, another mistake on my part, we got down to the nitty gritty of the session which included flogging, whipping, electro play, and some bondage, and spanking. The session was two hours in length, which is a good length I think, and there was no clock watching, a habit that while I suppose needed at times, is always aggravating. The room we played in was well equipped, and any missing equipment brought in promptly.

As for my feeling about the session through faults of my own it was nothing spectacular, though it was not bad neither, just no real great feeling of chemistry, or of Miss Katz really seeming to feel like she could do what she wanted as opposed to what I suggested.

I would give the Fortress another chance, provided I could have quiet time or dinner with dominant before hand.

Since Mistress Rey asked,

My session was scheduled effectively and efficiently by Miss Ree even accommodating the fact that it was a bit last minute, a mistake on my part, but otherwise seamlessly. It is nice to find a dungeon where someone knowledgeable actually answers the phone unlike many other places. My arrival at the dungeon was a few minutes late due to the horrible traffic in from where I live, but Miss Katz was agreeable and I made it in about five minutes late.

I have to commend FF on their security pre-cautions though I find them honestly a bit cold, but I suppose in NYC necessary.

After a brief negotiation, another mistake on my part, we got down to the nitty gritty of the session which included flogging, whipping, electro play, and some bondage, and spanking. The session was two hours in length, which is a good length I think, and there was no clock watching, a habit that while I suppose needed at times, is always aggravating. The room we played in was well equipped, and any missing equipment brought in promptly.

As for my feeling about the session through faults of my own it was nothing spectacular, though it was not bad neither, just no real great feeling of chemistry, or of Miss Katz really seeming to feel like she could do what she wanted as opposed to what I suggested.

I would give the Fortress another chance, provided I could have quiet time or dinner with dominant before hand.

Sometimes a Domme and a sub just don't match.  And sometimes it takes a bit for a Domme and a sub to really know and build a trusting, emotional connection.  This can be difficult to do in one session when the two of you are just feeling each other out. I had fun playing with you as I love corporal (especially flogging) and bondage.  However, you might feel better chemistry with a different Fortress Domme. Perhaps as you suggested, a dinner and domination session might be the best way for the two of you to get to know each other.  That way, you can meet on a more personal level before you two jump into the playroom. 

MISTRESS KATZ...regarding "sometimes it takes a bit for a Domme and a sub to really know and build a TRUSTING, EMOTIONAL CONNECTION"...YOU are so right as always...but in my unique situation it took less than a heartbeat to instantly succumb to your breathtaking most alluring sensual beauty...and in time endure your most unfathomable treacherous ingrained TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES as YOU so dictate in exchange for your breathtaking supreme sadistic presence...Lonewolf 

• 4 weeks later...

Booking will help with matching you to the right domme, the best part about the Fortress is that there is a nice variety of mistresses and everyone does a really great job in the sessions. I always say, the easiest way to figure out what or who you like is by just trying it out, pick who you feel drawn to and the rest will work itself out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes a Domme and a sub just don't match.  And sometimes it takes a bit for a Domme and a sub to really know and build a trusting, emotional connection.  This can be difficult to do in one session when the two of you are just feeling each other out. I had fun playing with you as I love corporal (especially flogging) and bondage.  However, you might feel better chemistry with a different Fortress Domme. Perhaps as you suggested, a dinner and domination session might be the best way for the two of you to get to know each other.  That way, you can meet on a more personal level before you two jump into the playroom. 

I know that Mistress Katz does have a particular passion for corporal and bondage.... so she was definitely enjoying herself/doing as she pleases if that was in the cards! Maybe there wasn't enough time spent getting to know each other. Negotiations tend to be short and concise at the Fortress, and it may not work for everyone's communication style. 

It seems you are experienced in BDSM sessions so you must have an idea of what makes a satisfying session for you as a submissive. And from what I gather, you don't seem to have particular fetishes or activities that you are tightly drawn to, that need to happen. It seems you are more interested in the psychological aspect of submission. And, mostly, a pure, human connection, stripped from all the artifice of the expected roles of a classic domme and submissive.  A dinner and domination would give you the luxury of time to get to know each other and come to an understanding of how to reach that satisfaction. But also, more time spent on negotiating during a session, or, if you rather spend that time playing, even writing in detail to Emma at booking about your expectations, will really help your next session. I am looking forward to your next account. :)