unhackable safe words

Hello my SULTRY SADISTIC "KATZmeOW...OW...OW" in our past seven grandiose sessions of absolute perfection I never had a SAFE WORD in my thought process as I gradually endure your minute by minute increased UNFATHOMABLE SADISTIC CRUEL PROCLIVITIES as a matter of fact in the presence of your strikingly GORGEOUS PERFECTION...your SENSUAL BEAUTY numbs my agonizing servitude...my endless infatuation is my TORTUROUS downfall...I will be crawling back to your kissable feet and endless enticing beauty in about a week or so for my 8th GRANDIOSE SESSION of submissive abandonment at your cruelest hands...Lonewolf

Hello my SULTRY SADISTIC "KATZmeOW...OW...OW" in our past seven grandiose sessions of absolute perfection I never had a SAFE WORD in my thought process as I gradually endure your minute by minute increased UNFATHOMABLE SADISTIC CRUEL PROCLIVITIES as a matter of fact in the presence of your strikingly GORGEOUS PERFECTION...your SENSUAL BEAUTY numbs my agonizing servitude...my endless infatuation is my TORTUROUS downfall...I will be crawling back to your kissable feet and endless enticing beauty in about a week or so for my 8th GRANDIOSE SESSION of submissive abandonment at your cruelest hands...Lonewolf

See you soon. ;)

I hate when my Mistress makes me change my safeword every 30 days, and disables my account (i.e. whips the skin off my back) if I scream the wrong safeword more than two times.

Just wait to see where we look to "retrieve" your safeword and what we do to eventually re-set it.