From tickling to feet

Phatteus

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a quick story and question with the community.
I am a tickle fetishist, and have had more than a few experiences being tied up and tickled to insanity by a lovely lady. My most recent time was a few years ago at The Fortress with the lovely Mistress Koi. (More on that in a moment)

Several years prior, I was a monthly visitor (money was better then) to an establishment in Chicago where I was regularly tickled by a wonderful young woman whom I will not name here.
She decided to perform a little experiment with me; she would tickle me to mush, but she would make me massage her feet at the same time; mind you, I'm not a foot fetishist, but her words ring in my head: "I'm gonna give you a foot fetish whether you like it or not"!

Well, after a few foot massage tickles, and a few instances of me pleasuring myself (she never touched me sexually, nor did I ask her to) while rubbing her feet, I actually developed a minor foot fetish.

Fast forward to my session with Mistress Koi, when I told her about this, she was intrigued. Near the end of my two hours with her, she straddled my chest, put her feet on my face and proceeded to demolish my sides and belly while I screamed with laughter and played with her feet. 

So my question for the amazing ladies of the Fortress is: have you ever deliberately "given" a fetish to a sub that they never really had before? subs, has this ever been done to you? Curious to hear your stories!

Hi, Phatteus, I have a huge tickling fetish myself.

Over the past year I've been sessioning with Mistress Von Dietz, and more recently, with Mistress Zito as well. They always make sure to tickle me relentlessly from head to toe, and they do so in the most creative of ways by also incorporating other kinks/fetishes into our sessions. Wrestling, nipple play, and electro are just examples of some of the things they seam in with the tickle attacks, and now I have a fetish for those things now too Lol. 

I don't know if these new fetishes were necessarily "given" to me, but I never really had these fetishes before, so generally I'd say I'm in the same boat as you! Lately, corporal and trampling is something I've been putting a lot of thought into in terms of whether I think I would enjoy it or not, maybe the mistresses can "give" these fetishes to me in the future haha 

Phatteus:

In general, I don't know that someone can "give" a fetish to another. It would probably take an expert in psychology to discover where each individual's fetishes, if any, originated. By the time a person gets to visit dungeons fetishes have already been formed, if not acted on.

You mentioned Ms. Koi who was a great Mistress in my opinion. I shared many sessions with her before she left. She was so special that I would consider challenging my hard limits if she ever asked. In doing that for her I won't necessarily adopt the fetish and bring it to another Mistress. Pleasing a very special Mistress becomes the goal and realizing my own fetishes becomes less important.

It think what a Mistress can do in a case like this is to "unlock" the inhibitions one may have and help a sub become more comfortable with those needs that already exist within him.

By the way, I can't stand being tickled and the only time it happens is by surprise. The though of being bound for the purpose of tickling is frightening.

Dannyboy

This is very interesting!  I have heard that fetishes aren't innate.  Our brains associate sexual arousal with external stimuli (i.e., sights, smells, etc.) as a result of repetition.  Basically, fetishes will develop over time as a result of classical conditioning.

Regarding your question, I don't think I've been here long enough to have given someone a fetish!  I would certainly like to--I think everyone should love receiving pain as much as I love administering it.   :lol:

Phatteus:

In general, I don't know that someone can "give" a fetish to another. It would probably take an expert in psychology to discover where each individual's fetishes, if any, originated. By the time a person gets to visit dungeons fetishes have already been formed, if not acted on.

You mentioned Ms. Koi who was a great Mistress in my opinion. I shared many sessions with her before she left. She was so special that I would consider challenging my hard limits if she ever asked. In doing that for her I won't necessarily adopt the fetish and bring it to another Mistress. Pleasing a very special Mistress becomes the goal and realizing my own fetishes becomes less important.

It think what a Mistress can do in a case like this is to "unlock" the inhibitions one may have and help a sub become more comfortable with those needs that already exist within him.

By the way, I can't stand being tickled and the only time it happens is by surprise. The though of being bound for the purpose of tickling is frightening.

Dannyboy

I would agree with this. One example for me is breath play. It never occurred to me that this would be a fetish for me. But after experiencing it once, I found it thrilling when the mistress controls something as basic as when I'm allowed to breath. I found my trust in her increased dramatically at that point and I was able to just relax and give myself into her capable hands.

I've been told by certain people that while they don't usually have a foot fetish they inexplicably love worshipping my feet. I definitely feel like I've watched certain subs I know grow into loving an activity they hadn't previously considered, I love being a part of that process. Knowing that I may be the reason someone has a fetish that will stay with them!

I would agree with this. One example for me is breath play. It never occurred to me that this would be a fetish for me. But after experiencing it once, I found it thrilling when the mistress controls something as basic as when I'm allowed to breath. I found my trust in her increased dramatically at that point and I was able to just relax and give myself into her capable hands.

Breath play is so exhilarating and the shock when it comes out of nowhere makes it irresistible. It's such a helpless and intimate feeling to have hands around your neck squeezing tighter and tighter, all the while trusting that the doninant won't go too far.

• 2 weeks later...

TO ALL MISTRESSES at the FORTRESS...The FEMALE BODY is SO LUSTFULLY DESIRABLE INTERMINABLY that every nook and cranny is MALE BAIT personified...AND all we know is...we SEE...and we WANT...pathetic as it sounds. So its entirely conceivable that the endless infatuation of the FEMALE ENTIRETY will induce SEXUAL PHYSICAL FETISHES once introduced...and will vary as per individual female involvement and ultimate lustful desirability...OMG YES!!!  Lonewolf...endlessly climbing the walls without the beautiful women at the Fortress. 

Hahaha, my understanding of the term 'fetish' is that it refers to an object, so I think that might be out ;) I suppose it depends on your definition though.

Dear Ms. Shankar:

That is so. Definitions erode and lose their true meanings over time. Then a purist takes the trouble to remind us. It is a futile effort though.

Dannyboy