McKamey Manor

manclawz

Anyone hear of this place?  I watched a docu. on Halloween attractions across the U.S. and they featured this place.  McKamey Manor is a haunted house attraction made for "extreme adventure seekers" in San Diego, California.

It reportedly has a waiting list of 1000s of people wanting to get in and they only select a handful each year after putting them through "pre-trials" of what awaits them.  Patrons can expect to be tied up and gagged, being made to eat their own vomit should they throw up, waterboarded, and they use a "no safe word" policy.

Would any of you want to experience this?

I haven’t heard of this place in particular. A friend of mine is a horror/haunted house junkie and started to get into these extreme haunted tours. When he finally made it off the waitlist and had his experience, I asked him to recount the experience. After listening to all that went down (similar to what you described, manclawz), all I could think about was how he basically had a session with a horror roleplay twist. I wouldn’t really want to experience this type of thing, I like more low key spooky and playful haunted house scenarios, but I would love to be the one tormenting!

Oh man,  that is definitely not something I would be into at all.  Kinda reminds me of SERE school in the Army.  I'll stick with erotic perverted fun torture doled out by a gorges woman.

HAHA good choice! One of the things that I like about BDSM is the communication (verbal or nonverbal) between the people involved. If I hit too hard to too lightly, I get a small response either through body language or a whimper and adjust accordingly. I don't think Mckamey Manor accounts for their victims well being at all which can be interesting, but something I do not want to experience.

I really don't think this is for me either. It seems like a step or two below what goes on in the Hostel films.

Especially when I read that some former Marines couldn't handle the place, and they go through some pretty intense training, not for me.

I’m sure they try to simulate torture well, but in the Hostel films the characters are mutilated to DEATH. These places must have some safety regulations?

I’m sure they try to simulate torture well, but in the Hostel films the characters are mutilated to DEATH. These places must have some safety regulations?

I'm sure they must have some sort of regulations or "code of conduct" they adhere to.

Yeah, that's what I meant by "a step or two below", that they stop short of killing you. lol