LUCY

Im really excited to see this movie....especially because there are posters all over NYC with my name on it!

It is getting good early buzz in the trade press. Spectacular name to match a spectacular domme.

Im really excited to see this movie....especially because there are posters all over NYC with my name on it!

'Lucy' Shoots to the Top at the Box Office

The sci-fi action thriller "Lucy" brought in $44 million on its opening weekend, blowing away its nearest rival, "Hercules," which earned $29 million domestically.

The power of Lucy (aka Mistress Lucy Tran) was never in doubt. Congratulations on a great opening weekend. :)

There needs to be more female action movies. The new photos for Wonder Women are out too!

'Lucy' Shoots to the Top at the Box Office

The sci-fi action thriller "Lucy" brought in $44 million on its opening weekend, blowing away its nearest rival, "Hercules," which earned $29 million domestically.

The power of Lucy (aka Mistress Lucy Tran) was never in doubt. Congratulations on a great opening weekend. :)

post-12299-0-98634300-1406517867_thumb.jpg

What's My Line? Will the Real Lucy please stand up! ScarJo definitely needs some belt-whip training from the real Lucy! Double training session?

Mistress Tran, thank You for those beautiful 10 laid on so ferociously. And the Lucy nipple is still paying for his bravado. What a wonderful time.

I wasn't expecting much but this movie was a total dud ;-( Whomp..whomp.. Gaping holes in subbies and sissies are awesome, but sucked in this movie- SO hard (lol). I thought the only thing that might be worth mentioning was the Korean mob boss' name, but come to find out it's actually Mr. "JANG". Another WHOMP WHOMP.

I wasn't expecting much but this movie was a total dud ;-( Whomp..whomp.. Gaping holes in subbies and sissies are awesome, but sucked in this movie- SO hard (lol). I thought the only thing that might be worth mentioning was the Korean mob boss' name, but come to find out it's actually Mr. "JANG". Another WHOMP WHOMP.

Did you see Limitless?