Thank You Mistresses Tran and Zhao

danb

I had the pleasure of a two hour double session with Mistresses Tran and Zhao on a recent visit to NY.  In short, it was PHENOMENAL.

Without going through all the details, I will note a few highlights.
Never previously having had a double session, the Mistresses complimented each other very well - playing off one another, doubling up when taking my torment to another level.  Having two in the room meant there was never a break in the activity, if a new activity had to be prepared one attended to it while the other remained attentive to my distress.

The session started with Mistress Tran solo, then Mistress Zhao joined partway thru.  Both ladies are incredibly alluring - and know how to use it to their advantage.

Wax play!
Having two Dommes in wax play is incredible.  Mistress Tran focused on "the area upstairs" while Mistress Zhao on "the area downstairs".  The banter between the two was funny - whenever I'd squeal from a sensitive area being heated up they'd both laugh while the one (not causing the heat) was left to guess what just happened.

Finally, imagine yourself tied to a bondage bench.  Two beautiful, strict Mistresses hover over you, scraping, combing, ripping dried wax off, paying little heed to your sensitivities and discomfort.  Nirvana!

Thank you Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao.
Can't wait for my next training session!

dan

Two beautiful, strict Mistresses hover over you, scraping, combing, ripping dried wax off, paying little heed to your sensitivities and discomfort.  Nirvana!

Thanks for the great review of your session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, I enjoyed reading it very much ;-)

Quote of the day LOL "My Mistresses totally ignored me- YAY!"