Visiting Vegas - Sessions Available with Kang & Tan

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Tan and I will be visiting Las Vegas February 4th through February 8th. Appointments available for both solo and double sessions. Please email ASAP if you have any questions or for bookings.post-3-12631699576574_thumb.jpg

post-3-12631699468815_thumb.jpg

Mistress Kang,

I hope You have a great time. Although I can't make it at that time of year if I could I would most definitely be on my way to Las Vegas just to see You. I would urge anyone who has a chance to see You out in sin city to take advantage of this special opportunity.

whip

• 3 weeks later...

Mistress Tan and I will be visiting Las Vegas February 4th through February 8th. Appointments available for both solo and double sessions. Please email ASAP if you have any questions or for bookings.post-3-12631699576574_thumb.jpg

So Close, yet so far... am in San Diego CA... whine.. not close enough...

hope you have a great time in Vegas.. or rather are having a great time :)

come to Vancouver, BC ... stay with me (nice place in Downtown - Yaletown) ... you can live and work and play and enjoy the Olympics!!!

come to Vancouver, BC ... stay with me (nice place in Downtown - Yaletown) ... you can live and work and play and enjoy the Olympics!!!

Did I mention I hate you....lol...

how can you make such a post, when I sit here in Germany

and I have to take days off at work to be able to watch the Games on tv...

And even without the Olympics Vancouver must be a great city.... just thinking about the chance of whale watching, etc...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Guest Mistress Kang

sessions available from Feb. 4th through 8th....?

That means you should be back today....

Welcome back...

I hope you enjoyed a great trip to Las Vegas :)

Yep! I'm back and so is Kat :) We have a bunch of pics to sort through..videos too! Stay tuned..

Yep! I'm back and so is Kat :) We have a bunch of pics to sort through..videos too! Stay tuned..

Dear Mistress Kang,

Welcome back. We can always count on you to visually share your trips with us, should we not be along to share in the fun. I am especially looking forward to seeing the two of you together again, as I immensely enjoyed seeing the previous pictures of the two of you spending time together in Thailand.