Hypno Fetish

Mistress Rey

Both. The crux of the scene is reprogramming/mind-control/brainwashing. The first precondition is to realize you can't get away. This is why the bondage opportunities at FF are so great. In my sessions, all the bondage was of the no-doubt variety. So you have the sense that whatever happens next, you won't be able to do a thing about it. You are physically overmatched, you are incapable of preventing your captors from pursuing their plans for you.

But all captives initially feel superior to their captors. They don't deserve this; maybe they can never escape, but still they are the victims. Right is on their side.

But (in a good scene..) this feeling is eroding from the start. They are where they belong. The one who should be in control is in control. The natural hierarchy of things is being restored. Goddess and subject. Stockholm Syndrome seeps in like a drug thru an IV.

In a narrative there would be 2 panics. The first when the 'victim' realized he could not get away or oppose his captor(s) in any way. The second when the 'victim' realizes that if he does not somehow free himself from this facility, his captor will completely colonize his mind, much like a spider patiently injecting its restrained prey with neurotoxins.

In short, once physical resistance is eliminated psychological resistance can be shattered. He will become whatever she wants him to become. A slut, a slave, a whore. A toy for her amusement.

It might sound scary. But sometimes letting go (or being forced to let go) is necessary.

Sounds like my kind of session, I like how you said " he will become whatever she wants him to become"