MISTRESS KATZ...my TORTUROUS infatuation

Lonewolf

I quiver in awe at her very presence and think about her interminably...mesmerized by her beautiful face...exemplary hour glass ultra feminine curvaceous sensual torso...sumptuous sultry creamy thighs...lavishly eye appealing derriere to die for that I wish was my pillow at night...and last but not least endlessly long lustrous dark hair that catapults my uncontrollable desires to serve and worship her unconditionally forever and a day.

An addiction you cannot put to rest...your my very first thought in the morning and my very last thought at night...literally a wet dream come true fully realized over and over again...She relentlessly and severely tortures me in session to extremes I do not want to believe a human female was capable of..the real agonizing tortures begin when I am without her...an empty totally lost unfulfilled existence worse than a slow dying painful death...my only options being...meekly succumb to her extreme ultra sadistic cruelty or die a agonizing premature death in total despair without her, and coming to terms with the permanent loss of her beautiful face and totally awesome to die for body.

In summation her intolerable ultra sadistic cruelest dominance keeps me in check while her overwhelming entrapping feminine charms scorches my fetish heart with endless never to be forgotten fully realized desires...the ultimate Mistress to die for...the one and only MISTRESS KATZ ...Lonewolf

..the real agonizing tortures begin when I am without her...an empty totally lost unfulfilled existence worse than a slow dying painful death...my only options being...meekly succumb to her extreme ultra sadistic cruelty or die a agonizing premature death in total despair without her, and coming to terms with the permanent loss of her beautiful face and totally awesome to die for body.

In summation her intolerable ultra sadistic cruelest dominance keeps me in check while her overwhelming entrapping feminine charms scorches my fetish heart with endless never to be forgotten fully realized desires...the ultimate Mistress to die for...the one and only MISTRESS KATZ ...Lonewolf

Lw:

Powerful words! On occasions throughout my history those words would apply. "The pain of being without her exceeds the pain of being with her." My words.

Dannyboy

Hi Dannyboy,

I fully agree with your statement...for when I have ended my session with my chosen GODDESS MISTRESS KATZ I feel the best part of my day is over...and I can only reconcile myself with the thought that I will see her again next month...a truly beautiful woman like her is so hard to be without for even a minute...Lonewolf

• 5 weeks later...

Gather up your most intolerable ultra sadistic and totally inhumane methods of behavior modifications as I will be at your torturous disposal panting with relentless unwavering pent up desire at the very thought of you...Lonewolf is crazy alright...crazy about his KATZ meOW...MISTRESS KATZ !!!