Session-Highs

How long do your session-highs last and what are they like?  

Similar to subspace, "domme-space" (??) has different levels too.  Session-highs I experience during a scene feel more elevated.  I'm flooded with ideas of what I'll make happen next; make my sub react "this" way so I'll feel "that" way.  Post-session it's like I'm recapping the highlight reel on fast-forward.

Duration of my session-highs that occur in-session depend on how long the session itself is, I guess?  Post-session highs vary too.  Longer highlight reels take longer to recap, even on fast-forward.  Imagine the last few droplets of water jumping around at the bottom of a hot pan before it evaporates...

This is the first time I've actually put this into words and shared.  Lucky ya'll LOL

Tell me about your subspace/domme-space session-highs??

My subspace is best described as everything in a haze. Sort of like an out of body of experience. Like in my last session with Mistress Katz, her twin floggers kept hitting me and I felt like I was floating higher and higher away. It's a wonderful feeling to know that you trust this person so much that you can let go. Aftercare helps bring things down a bit. The high usually stays with me throughout the night until the next morning. It's a safe feeling of floating as I remember all the things that were done to me. Sub-drop is inevitable but worth the emotional recovery when think about how great it was. 

Steven

Hi MISTRESS KANG,

My pre-session lustful highs and lows are the anticipation of the known and unknown interaction of your chosen Mistress of that day. Our interplay is most variable.. sensual to brutally sadistic as I thoroughly enjoy the full range of excruciating cruel torments at the hands of a very capable dominant beautiful female...for me session highs are the ultra intensity of the cruelty of the moment of my chosen fetish...and the unknown of the moments that follow as I am most vulnerable...my most unsettling lows occur at session ending time...grateful for the experience with a beautiful Mistress but wishing it would never ever end...Lonewolf

Where to begin? How about at the beginning. For myself, the high begins the moment the session is booked. Riding on the subway, I can't help but smile to myself. After all, I know exactly where I'm headed. I get a little bit of a thrill knowing what I'm in for. The moment I reach the fortress, my heart starts racing. As I head up the elevator, the anticipation builds. The excitement builds as I wait in the assigned room for the Mistresses arrival. The moment the Mistress enters, the euphoria builds. The high lasts through the session. The hour always flies by. All the while, I'm taking mental knows of our play time together. When it's over, I always enjoy the post session chit-chat. The high usually lasts all the way home. A different smile on my face as I recall the details of the session. Drifting off to sleep (I always session at night) is not always easy. Focusing at work the next day - almost impossible as I can't stop thinking about the hour of estacy provided by my encounter with the fortress goddess the night before.