Totally spellbound & completely seduced by Mistress Von Dietz Part I-III

Dear Mistress Von Dietz,

When I first posted on this forum, my true intentions were to be mentally stimulated by my lifelong secret passion, lust, and desire to be intensely dominated, disciplined, punished and totally controlled by a female.

Was I really planning to come in for a session? I was not opposed but the probability was very low. Those who know me the best say I am always in control. Always in charge (I.E dominating male control freak). So my experience is almost 100 mental stimulation with some very limited experience which were under my control (naturally for a control freak).

When I saw your photos did my intentions change? No

Did your photo's impact me? Slightly

Did your profile impact me? No

Did your profile change my intentions? No

When we began to interact on the board, did I remember your profile or photos? No

And then it began, step by step. It started with your selecting me to be under your training and control by responding to my posting. As a selected potential target of Mistress Von Dietz, I began to quickly and significantly weaken.

Then began your powerful PERFECT words directed specially to me:

• feminine type domme bringing out your inner woman
  • Get your fancy little self into the fortress
  • chin up buttercup
  • love to play as much as punish
  • when I heard that Stephanie was arriving at the fortress, I began carefully planning a detailed session

Then your words to others revealing even more about you

• The greatest gift you can give me is complete control

Next came your bondage beauty classic post, erotic pictures and your       expressed appreciation of the 
classic The Story of O.

I have somehow been thoroughly completely erotically seduced by you via the interactions on the forum. I have intensely fallen victim to your candy apple charm.

O Mistress Von Dietz, your ultra submissive, very feminine cross dresser Stephanie has become completely helplessly spellbound and not just by your STUNNING UNBELIEVABLE TORTUROUS SHAPELY CURVES & EXTREME EXQUISITE BEAUTY. Stephanie is even more more intensely helpless spellbound by your words, your personality, your experiences, your talents,your skills and your intentions/plans as outlined in the remainder of your profile.

Finally back to the powerful intense words in your profile. Just your first few paragraphs. Fatale, Dressing playfully, Accentuate SPELLBINDING curves, Statuesque pose and grace, and Her dark sensual veil will be cast upon those of whom she dare chooses

As I went back to the pictures, knowing much more about Mistress Von Dietz personality and inner being, the physical attraction totally overwhelmed me. It became intense, extreme, and off the charts. The eyes, the hair, the face, the clothes, the legs, the makeup, the stockings, the shoes and your absolutely stunning female body shape and curves of perfection. I have never ever been turned so intensely turned on by a woman's physical beauty before. NEVER, EVER !!!

Add in Mistress Von Dietz willingness to select everything about the session, the date, the time, the length, how you would be attired, whether there would be a second domme and who the second domme would be. Total control from the very beginning.

The Story of O what a perfect metaphor, poetry, so fitting, so appropriate and a perfect parallel to my now burning, uncontrollable submissive flames. If I recall properly, on the car ride to the mansion, O was required to lift her skirt. Her panties were cut off her as she was required to complete the car ride, totally vulnerable and completely exposed as she sat on a cold leather seat. Once they arrived she was taken away to be prepared for her initial training. A first training intentionally designed to be intense, harsh, humiliating, comprehensive and powerful so she would learn her place as a submissive. To be done by her dominant in front of others and by others in front of her dominant requiring her complete submission at all times to everyone present in the room.

Yes Mistress Von Dietz, I burn with true uncontrollable fire and lust to be taken like O by you and by Mistress Katz in your presence. Not any particular act, but the same intense, harsh, humiliating, comprehensive and powerful domination that "O" was subjected from her very 1st session, so That I may learn the true meaning of submission and my future place. A session that I lust to slowly tormentingly kept going and going.

Just as O surrendered herself completely to her dominants, I have surrendered myself completely to you Mistress Von Dietz. Just as O sole focus was to serve, please, excite, bring pleasure, satisfaction, and erotic fulfillment to her dominants that is how I crave to serve you while being kept in torment, torture, denial, and complete utter total submission to your will.

Yes, Mistress Von Dietz, in your complete seduction and totally complete spellbinding of Stephanie, you have unlocked the words to convey the depths of my submissive soul and spirit. Who Stephanie was always meant to me – a parallel to O.

I shall count the hours until I am in your presence. There remain at least 300 hours of tormenting desire until that time occurs.

Hi Stephanie,

Your very sensual and genuine lustful undying commitment to MISTRESS DIETZ and MISTRESS KATZ is quite apparent and most emphatically deserved as they are both most praiseworthy as to their stunningly striking physical appearance...the overwhelming empowerment of no equal...add to that their dominant propensity to harshly treat their most willing inferiors to their evils hearts content with total male degradation and humiliation as standard fare in their almighty presence and you have reached the ultimate of sublime submission at the cruel hands of two BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE DOMINANTS...Lonewolf 

Hi Stephanie,

Your very sensual and genuine lustful undying commitment to MISTRESS DIETZ and MISTRESS KATZ is quite apparent and most emphatically deserved as they are both most praiseworthy as to their stunningly striking physical appearance...the overwhelming empowerment of no equal...add to that their dominant propensity to harshly treat their most willing inferiors to their evils hearts content with total male degradation and humiliation as standard fare in their almighty presence and you have reached the ultimate of sublime submission at the cruel hands of two BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE DOMINANTS...Lonewolf

Yes lonewolf, I am their willing inferior now and yearn for them to VERY harshly treat their newly committed submissive. I am in the grips of their dominant power. Total degradation, humiliation to satisfy their evil hearts and darkest sides. Yes they are almighty and the must be completely totally obeyed at all times.

Yes manpeach I am spellbound, seduced and have fallen prey to the siren's song.

I would tweak the words above for me. "Stripped of all that was male, dressed to perfection from head toe". "The look of fear, terror and panic in your eyes when you saw my large strap-on knowing it would mercilessly thrust long and hard until I was totally sensually, erotically, and physically satisfied". "Oh the screams from you, from the shame, pain and pleasure were only matched by the flowing tears". "And to think BUTTERCUP, I have only startup your training"

"Her candy apple charm acts is a venus fly trap. Alluring her prey, with her hot and sweet coercion. She will lovingly nurture as she leads you down into her twisted rabbit hole, to where her actual reality exists, to enslave, to experiment and torture.

Men fall into her provocative trance, become victim to her demonic imagination. As she smiles and laughs in delight, they realize this is her greatest pleasure."

Although I loved tweaking manpeach scenario, I am totally focused on the last sentencee frommeach paragraph of the profile from Mistress Von Dietz. Particularly the words coercien, actual reality, enslave torture, experiment, provoative, demonic imagination, smiles and laughs in delight, her greatest pleasure.

Yes I crave and burn to bring total satisfaction to Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz. I am to be their personal "o" from the story of "o". That will be the measure of success of my meeting with them. They must be pleased to the maximum as they do to their submissive whatever rings them pleasure.

I think I am ready...down to 225 hours (approximately to go)

To prepare myself properly for Mistress Von Dietz, I have been dressed in silk panties and sheer pantyhose every moment since Friday evening including sleeping in them. Today, as I start my work week, I am dressed in my panties and pantyhose so that each moment during my workday, I will feel the silk swish under my every moment. I shall stayed dressed this way every moment under I arrive at the Fortress.

Yes Mistress Zito, I want you to witness my submission and to see intense total submission to you just as Mistress Katz will see it and feel it. I dare not disappointment Mistress Von Dietz in Mistress Katz's presence.

Actions are stronger testimony than words. Last Friday I put on my silk panties and sheer pantyhose. I will be wearing my silk panties and pantyhose all time, 24 hours a day for a week until I meet with Mistress Von Dietz. Sitting in business meetings with even movement grazing against my sheer stockings. I lust, desire and burn to be dressed head to toe by or in front of you Mistress Von Dietz turned into your buttercup. O, this wait is so tormenting

Actions are stronger testimony than words. Last Friday I put on my silk panties and sheer pantyhose. I will be wearing my silk panties and pantyhose all time, 24 hours a day for a week until I meet with Mistress Von Dietz. Sitting in business meetings with even movement grazing against my sheer stockings. I lust, desire and burn to be dressed head to toe by or in front of you Mistress Von Dietz turned into your buttercup. O, this wait is so tormenting

I'll bet those little silk panties and stockings are just drenched by now in your sweat, after 6 long days of lining your masculine clothing.. Meanwhile, you are tormented, thought provoked, lusting and wanting for more.. I demand that you do not wash those items. Bring them to me, tomorrow. xx Darling, I will be looking forward to deflowering my little Buttercup..