Wowowow... Mistress Katz and Von Dietz Together!

I would just like to thank the ladies at The Fetish Fortress for an incredible session with Mistress Katz and Mistress Von Dietz together.  While I can't go into the depraved details of what they did to me, I can say that it was a phenomenal way to wrap up one of my best weeks ever.  Also, I can't say enough about the dungeon itself, professional, clean, polite and just a really pleasant experience to book and play.  Jessy really put together a great place.  I'll definitely be back.  

Hi Dr_Pleasure,

I most emphatically agree with your appraisal and extreme enthusiasm for the ultimate dungeon of choice of the truly well informed having sessioned there 7 times in the last 7 months...the FETISH FORTRESS is simply the very best option in New York BDSM FULFILLMENT...bar none...as I have many years in the scene and no other establishment impressed me like this one...your choice of MISTRESS KATZ and MISTRESS VON DIETZ are extremely outstanding session choices for your most depraved fantasy fulfillment taken to the extreme for your total breathtaking supreme satisfaction...Lonewolf

I am less than 70 hours away from meeting Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz. As each hour ticks away, I become much weaker and fall much further into submission. Their power over me grows exponentially psycologically, emotionally and intellectually. I am spellbound and hopeless under their power now. Do I know what I am getting myself into to.

As Mistress Von Dietz's profile warns :

"Her candy apple charm acts is a venus fly trap. Alluring her prey, with her hot and sweet coercion. She will lovingly nurture as she leads you down into her twisted rabbit hole, to where her actual reality exists, to enslave, to experiment and torture"

Yes to want to be totally enslaved and mercilessly tormented and tortured. Please Mistresses I beg you to do this to me

I would just like to thank the ladies at The Fetish Fortress for an incredible session with Mistress Katz and Mistress Von Dietz together.  While I can't go into the depraved details of what they did to me, I can say that it was a phenomenal way to wrap up one of my best weeks ever.  Also, I can't say enough about the dungeon itself, professional, clean, polite and just a really pleasant experience to book and play.  Jessy really put together a great place.  I'll definitely be back.

Oh dear... I suppose we'll just have to keep the details between the 4 of us, won't we now. ;)

What a lovely scene that was... It was truly divine playing with you! x