Octopuses!! {& a few other bizarre but interesting fetishes}

Ive found roleplay interesting. Allows you to break out of the norm. Especially if the roles are played exceptionally. The whole experience is heightened. One fantasy of mine is to be an inmate who makes passes at the female guards daily with my deragatory comments and crude remarks. Until one day the warden brings me into her office to punish me for harassing her guards. Teasing me about my fetish and how gross I am for making advances at her guards but rewarding me for being under her taking it like the dirty inmate I am. Offering to push my release date up if I become her toy for the remainder of my sentence. That sounds so eexciting to me.

Ive found roleplay interesting. Allows you to break out of the norm. Especially if the roles are played exceptionally. The whole experience is heightened. One fantasy of mine is to be an inmate who makes passes at the female guards daily with my deragatory comments and crude remarks. Until one day the warden brings me into her office to punish me for harassing her guards. Teasing me about my fetish and how gross I am for making advances at her guards but rewarding me for being under her taking it like the dirty inmate I am. Offering to push my release date up if I become her toy for the remainder of my sentence. That sounds so eexciting to me.

Oooh I love this one.. Sounds like it could really make an exhilarating Double Domme session!!

Yes, a prison role play just embodies the whole dynamic so well.

Female authority is inescapable and the prisoner has no recourse.

Of course, my prison job would be Locker Room Attendant. I would be responsible for the maintenance and care of the all-female crew's uniforms (washing and ironing and shining), attending to their needs in the showers, after workouts etc.

The sights, sounds and smells of the room would overwhelm me at times and that would be a source of amusement for the staff. Particularly when they saw me wince as I became aroused and the spiked chastity tube did its job.

As my parole date approached some infraction would always be claimed and the warden would smirk at me as would the assembled guards as she stamped 'denied' on my papers and spoke her decision as she wrote it in the file. ' prisoner shows no remorse for his crime (clearly contrived sexual harassment claim btw) and his sentence is extended for another 6 months. A 90 day judgement had already been extended several times and I was in for 2 years already.

I consider myself lucky as both of my wifes punished me harshly. After my  2nd wife past  I started investigating Pro Dommes. Always D&D. The combination of Boss Zhao and Chen..........Then Zhao  and Tran, the goood ole days. Big surprise by MT as she beat my back w ith a belt buckle. The ladies had a bit of fun

I consider myself lucky as both of my wifes punished me harshly. After my  2nd wife past  I started investigating Pro Dommes. Always D&D. The combination of Boss Zhao and Chen..........Then Zhao  and Tran, the goood ole days. Big surprise by MT as she beat my back w ith a belt buckle. The ladies had a bit of fun

That sounds brutally fabulous!! I love the belt in the steel room, but the buckle?! Wow. Amazing. You must've been wearing that session for quite a while!

Those two must have given you a very distinctive souvenir on your body.