Love stockings?

If you've sessioned with me, you might have noticed that unless otherwise requested, I always wear stockings.  I've been wearing stockings (and usually garters) all of my adult life.  I like the way they look and I think when one is dressed up, they give the outfit a very polished and feminine appeal.  I was lamenting with a sub how difficult it is to find nice stockings with seams and a Cuban heel (also referred to as "full fashioned" stockings) without actually buying vintage stockings; which can be expensive. So when I came across this article about a stocking fetish photographer from days past, I was delighted. 

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_pioneering_erotic_fetish_photography_by_the_dean_of_leg_art_elmer_batte?utm_source=Dangerous+Minds+newsletter&utm_campaign=b150cf388f-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ecada8d328-b150cf388f-65893305

Hello my DEVASTATINGLY GORGEOUS "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...in our 6 outstanding prior sessions you wore stockings and were as always tantalizingly ultra erotic beyond words...but for a change of pace in your absolutely stunning beauty might you consider not wearing them for our upcoming thursday session?...as it somewhat hinders my lustful worshiping of those enticingly curvaceous thighs and breathtaking legs...FLAUNT YOUR TORTUROUS ENDLESS BREATHTAKING BEAUTY...the decision is totally yours and I will fully abide to it in your unfathomable unyielding servitude as I am powerless to do otherwise...the prerogative of the stunningly beautiful female dominant of no equal...MISTRESS KATZ...so worth my endless torturous adoration and limitless infatuation...Lonewolf

Still out of breath with EXPLOSIVE DESIRE as the lustfully incomparable MISTRESS KATZ allowed me the extreme erotic privilege of removing her thigh high stockings incrementally ever so slowly as I continually kissed in wild abandonment her curvaceous ultra sensual firm thighs down to her small beautiful feet...an experience of a lifetime hopefully included in all future encounters as it reinforces my endless infatuation with my beautiful but oh so cruel at times Goddess of no equal...session seven and still in seventh heaven with her and the ultra fabulous FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

Hi Dannyboy,

We guys certainly have an overwhelmingly awesome addiction to breathtaking female physical beauty as it endlessly motivates my personally extreme desire to continually serve and commit to the PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS KATZ !!! in blissful abandonment and never ending lust as only my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW can sadistically evoke...so very astute in your absolute demise of unfounded male superiority...the quintessential essence of pure unrelenting harsh female dominance in non compromised perfection...Lonewolf

Have you tried AP stockings? They have fully fashioned last time I checked!

Thanks, I'll have to check them out.

Still out of breath with EXPLOSIVE DESIRE as the lustfully incomparable MISTRESS KATZ allowed me the extreme erotic privilege of removing her thigh high stockings incrementally ever so slowly as I continually kissed in wild abandonment her curvaceous ultra sensual firm thighs down to her small beautiful feet...an experience of a lifetime hopefully included in all future encounters as it reinforces my endless infatuation with my beautiful but oh so cruel at times Goddess of no equal...session seven and still in seventh heaven with her and the ultra fabulous FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

I did not realize you were such a fan of feet and legs until then!  I'll have to keep it in mind for the future. ;)

Thank you for this post and the link to that article, Mistress Katz.  I have a he leg fetish and stockings are such a turn on.  Lonewolf, your a lucky man to have played with such a cruel beauty so many times.   

You are welcome.

Hi Jayman,

Re: MISTRESS KATZ...Lonewolf, your a lucky man to have played with such a cruel beauty so many times...you are so right my friend as my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW relentlessly intensifies her already most intolerable methods of cruelest male suppression in ultra sadistic most punitive ways and when you sense you have experienced her harshest moments ever conceivable you are confronted with a never ending array of female inspired BDSM ATROCITIES gone PATHETICALLY WILD once again in ultra erotic KATZ style...relentless cruelty honed to ultra harsh perfection...she leaves me endlessly begging for more...the insatiable lust for a ultra BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS at any cost...and the extremely fortunate sub that found her...Lonewolf

• 2 weeks later...

MISTRESS KATZ regarding Love stockings?...I lustfully adore your curvaceous firm thighs and adorable small feet encased in peek aboo nylon stockings...but I am also endlessly infatuated with the extreme privilege to remove each one ever so erotically and ever so slowly as I enthusiastically WORSHIP YOUR FLAWLESS PERFECTION in WILD OBSESSIVE ABANDONMENT deserving of a female of incomparable sensuality and endlessly erotic beauty such as YOU !!! ...Lonewolf 

MISTRESS KATZ regarding Love stockings?...I lustfully adore your curvaceous firm thighs and adorable small feet encased in peek aboo nylon stockings...but I am also endlessly infatuated with the extreme privilege to remove each one ever so erotically and ever so slowly as I enthusiastically WORSHIP YOUR FLAWLESS PERFECTION in WILD OBSESSIVE ABANDONMENT deserving of a female of incomparable sensuality and endlessly erotic beauty such as YOU !!! ...Lonewolf 

Maybe I'll make it harder next time and attach them to a garter belt and tie one of your arms down so you can only use one hand. ;)

Stockings are beautiful. It was what started my venture into the fetish world. I liked sitting in cafes terraces, wearing skirts or dresses just short enough to show a very, very small sliver of thigh over the stockings, barely noticeable. Exhibitionist, I was.

I think Dita Von Teese has her own line of fully fashioned stockings too!

Stockings are beautiful. It was what started my venture into the fetish world. I liked sitting in cafes terraces, wearing skirts or dresses just short enough to show a very, very small sliver of thigh over the stockings, barely noticeable. Exhibitionist, I was.

I think Dita Von Teese has her own line of fully fashioned stockings too!

I always got excitement out of wearing things that lend a tiny "peek a boo" of my thighs/garter belts. I'm sure the people that notice it do too :) thanks for sharing stocking suggestions! I'll check them out :)

Love stockings? Let me state the UNIVERSAL MALE ATTRACTION as I most lustfully see and experience it...as their sheer entrapment of your velvety soft CURVACEOUS legs and adorable petite feet are ENTICINGLY ENCASED and secured at SULTRY MID THIGH a highly sensual erogenous female area of intense endless male attraction...Lonewolf

Love stockings? Let me state the UNIVERSAL MALE ATTRACTION as I most lustfully see and experience it...as their sheer entrapment of your velvety soft CURVACEOUS legs and adorable petite feet are ENTICINGLY ENCASED and secured at SULTRY MID THIGH a highly sensual erogenous female area of intense endless male attraction...Lonewolf

It's building the anticipation that makes the stockings so enticing.

Love stockings? They are in essence lifeless fabric...but when a SULTRY HOT SENSUAL BEAUTY as personified by YOU slips them on your sumptuous soft endlessly sensual flawless curvaceous creamy thighs and petite beautiful entrancing delectable feet they most emphatically elicit a overwhelming uncontrolled SENSUAL STIMULI in the visually oriented typical human male animal as his insatiable lust ponders there gradual removal and limitless most enticing body worship possibilities...Lonewolf

Love stockings? They are in essence lifeless fabric...but when a SULTRY HOT SENSUAL BEAUTY as personified by YOU slips them on your sumptuous soft endlessly sensual flawless curvaceous creamy thighs and petite beautiful entrancing delectable feet they most emphatically elicit a overwhelming uncontrolled SENSUAL STIMULI in the visually oriented typical human male animal as his insatiable lust ponders there gradual removal and limitless most enticing body worship possibilities...Lonewolf

Lonewolf's mental titillations never end... how do you keep focus when your mind is a constant stream of sexy theater? 

Hello MISTRESS REY a very interesting question from a beautiful and intelligent female such as YOU. Men are visually oriented and easily stimulated in the presence of attractive women and as a long standing participant in the BDSM scene I have always chosen a Mistress that elicits erotic sensual desire in me as it motivates my undying passion to endlessly serve her unconditionally. I am not unique in that mindset as men are born womanizers and my writings about sensual alluring female attributes are not insensitive mental titillations or sexy theater as suggested by YOU...but in my opinion a fact of life in the criteria of choosing a personal outstanding Mistress to serve. If ones orientation is straight he most likely selects a Mistress he is physically sensually aroused by as his primary criteria as it elicits extreme submissive desire to serve such irresistible female attributes unconditionally. I do however emphasize the arousing sensual attributes of females in my passionate reviews as it reflects my personal honest feelings as I experience it...and endlessly lust for interminably...and I know I speak for most straight men in the scene as they reflect upon awesome female physical attributes endlessly as well...You cannot remove the most addictive ultra ALLURING EROTIC SENSUAL COMPONENT of UNYIELDING SERVITUDE to a BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as it is the primary inducement to serve. In fairness your attitude is probably reflective of most women in the scene as they totally dismiss the sensual aspects of BDSM play and most likely inadvertently lose a client in the process. In my servitude to 3 outstanding Mistresses in my past ELEVEN OUTSTANDING CONSECUTIVE  MONTHLY SESSIONS...namely you... MISTRESS REY, MISTRESS KATZ and MISTRESS KANG I have expressed very similar extremely sensual highly erotic sexy insinuations in striving to convey my up most complete satisfaction with the ultimate BDSM PARADISE I KNOW AS THE INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS and the truly EXCELLENT SENSUAL MISTRESSES I have served with no negative feedback from them as yet..except YOU...although I fully appreciate your feedback as I fully intent to respect another opinion contrary to mine. Lonewolf  

Hello my contemptuous ultra cruel entity of no equal...your outstanding cruel proclivities and ruthless demeanor which are most addictive and lustfully welcome in the presence of your striking crippling beauty and overall flawless perfection has incited a negative response from MISTRESS REY as she implies my reviews sole content are insidiously worthless mental titillations and a unwarranted constant stream of sexy theater. And as stated by YOU...and I most emphatically agree it is QUITE DIFFICULT to ignore the quintessential essence of absolute perfection that one relentlessly and most enthusiastically brings to my superbly TORTUROUS interactions of blissful servitude as no one else can. I therefore honestly believe that Mistresses who are distant and not interactive on some minimal sensual level are inviting their own predictable downfall unfortunately prematurely. MISTRESS KATZ change nothing in your IRREFUTABLE ENDLESS PERFECTION...and let me serve YOU forever in your strict stern brutal compliance ...Lonewolf 

Hello MISTRESS REY a very interesting question from a beautiful and intelligent female such as YOU. Men are visually oriented and easily stimulated in the presence of attractive women and as a long standing participant in the BDSM scene I have always chosen a Mistress that elicits erotic sensual desire in me as it motivates my undying passion to endlessly serve her unconditionally. I am not unique in that mindset as men are born womanizers and my writings about sensual alluring female attributes are not insensitive mental titillations or sexy theater as suggested by YOU...but in my opinion a fact of life in the criteria of choosing a personal outstanding Mistress to serve. If ones orientation is straight he most likely selects a Mistress he is physically sensually aroused by as his primary criteria as it elicits extreme submissive desire to serve such irresistible female attributes unconditionally. I do however emphasize the arousing sensual attributes of females in my passionate reviews as it reflects my personal honest feelings as I experience it...and endlessly lust for interminably...and I know I speak for most straight men in the scene as they reflect upon awesome female physical attributes endlessly as well...You cannot remove the most addictive ultra ALLURING EROTIC SENSUAL COMPONENT of UNYIELDING SERVITUDE to a BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as it is the primary inducement to serve. In fairness your attitude is probably reflective of most women in the scene as they totally dismiss the sensual aspects of BDSM play and most likely inadvertently lose a client in the process. In my servitude to 3 outstanding Mistresses in my past ELEVEN OUTSTANDING CONSECUTIVE  MONTHLY SESSIONS...namely you... MISTRESS REY, MISTRESS KATZ and MISTRESS KANG I have expressed very similar extremely sensual highly erotic sexy insinuations in striving to convey my up most complete satisfaction with the ultimate BDSM PARADISE I KNOW AS THE INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS and the truly EXCELLENT SENSUAL MISTRESSES I have served with no negative feedback from them as yet..except YOU...although I fully appreciate your feedback as I fully intent to respect another opinion contrary to mine. Lonewolf  

Oh Lonewolf, there has been a big misunderstanding on your part. 

There is absolutely no criticism in my words, I was only teasing you. I was just teasing you that you have such a vivid imagination when it comes to your words and reliving your moments with us, that you must find it hard to concentrate on more mundane, daily life activities. Your mind is like an erotic theater, always showing a new, titillating film. Again, a JOKE. :) 

Hello MISTRESS REY...I could never be critical of a cute vivacious outspoken sensual beauty like YOU...so there is no real misunderstanding between us just interactive VERBAL FOREPLAY  with no malice intent on your part just female curiosity inquiring about the depths of male eroticism in close proximity to awesome inherent female attributes as YOU and your MISTRESS ASSOCIATES endlessly present...under the guidance of your ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...in the endlessly inspiring BDSM establishment known to me as the incomparable FETISH FORTRESS as I just booked my 12th consecutive monthly session of repeatedly known ultra fulfillment and unrivaled stunning perfection...Lonewolf