Beyond awesome

ConsentOptional

Most plugs have such wimpy vibration.  Remote plugs even worse.  This thing looks ready to jump off the table at the touch of a smartphone.  (Check out the demo video.)

Imagine meeting Mistress for a "check-up".  Just making sure nothing that is supposed to be locked has become unlocked and that you are keeping up with any other standing instructions involving your health, well-being ... and complete submission.  The waiter comes over. 

She orders a salad and a glass of wine.  You start to order something involving melted cheese that has the word "dollop" in the menu description more than once.  She busies herself with her phone as you address the waiter.  Suddenly you find yourself gripping the edges of the table as you are very publicly yet very privately assaulted.  A school girl's voice comes out of your quivering mouth.  "I'll...have...what...she's...having...."

Having air stewardess fantasies, arent you? Tell me what would happen in that scenario. 

Oh, so many things Mistress Rey.

First, it would be a diverse group of naturally dominant stewardesses.

Among them a mature eastern European who is clearly the mother hen and has taken the youngest of the crew, a very sweet looking girl next door type, a very wholesome brunette, under her wing.

She tells her how to spot someone like me (As this goes on I'm locked in one of the lavatories').  Tells her to look for someone who has a hard time making eye contact with her, seems eager to help and be a good 'passenger'. 

She brings her in to the tiny lavatory and as she grabs my face and tells me to open my mouth.  She says "OK, sweetie, this is the shallow end of the pool, be a dear and spit in his mouth."  She's clearly shocked and uncomfortable but also excited and with some coaxing obliges her mentor.  Now tell him to swallow it.  She does so, a bit timidly but when I do I see a light in her eyes and I know she will be a good apprentice to the older colleague.....

Shall I continue?

Well perved! (Well played - for pervs.) Ich liebe dominatrix + apprentice dominatrix tales; "slave radar" tales - kind of like gay-dar- a 6th sense for identifying submissive prey; and anything involving a sudden inexorable loss of control.

Do you write these in their entirety? Would love to see the rest.

• 4 weeks later...