Sensual ENSLAVEMENT...MISTRESS KATZ

Lonewolf

My monthly infatuated obsession and dire insatiable need...her insidious castrating most alluring beauty...her ultra sadistic unfathomable severest proclivities...her overall demeanor is totally irresistible and endlessly most sensually provocative...her discretionary most appalling female tortures endlessly invoked in her heartless aggressive intimidating presence...most emphatically the cruelest entity of no equal when provoked...luxurious sensual fun filled playmate one minute...harsh brutal BDSM disciplinarian the next minute in a endless array of agonizing deplorable episodes starkly contrasted with her most sensual female warmth and devastating charms as she endlessly toys with your lustful deprivation with her heartless tease and denial agenda honed to ultra TORTUROUS SADISTIC PERFECTION!!!

Her visual entirety explosively elicits uncontrollable desire with that intoxicating lavish dark hair sensually framing that stern beautiful face starkly contrasting to her awesomely soft curvy female torso and lavishing most erotically on her sumptuous creamy flawless thighs...and let us not overlook her cutest creamy kissable butt which can play kiss and don't tell with my amorous face to park it on at her sensual discretion and my endless pathetic pleading to do so. When you are a contemptuously harsh beautiful female as she is it elicits strange interactive behaviors as she endlessly beats my quivering butt and I endlessly kiss her exemplary creamy butt in endlessly convulsive rapture...the fully warranted response to such torturous unlimited desire. So entrapped by her sensual intoxicating beauty and completely subservient to her endless heartless cruelty.

Her harshest corporal punishments are only administrated with her bare hands my stated preference as BDSM implements such as crops, floggers and whips are far too distantly involved for my quivering red butt as it painfully endures disciplinary redemption for my perceived misdeeds in her almighty supreme presence... and only subsides upon her stern determination...as she ruthlessly excels in forced painful male debasement in her ultra cruel agenda of no conscience deliverance...hallmarks of her extensively cruel propensity to harshly rule uncontested. Raw insatiable lust ruthlessly propels my sadistic servitude as her extreme sultry breathtaking beauty destroys my desire to resist her demonstrably cruel agenda in the procurement of the ULTIMATE FEMALE...in the ULTIMATE BDSM EXPERIENCE...at the ULTIMATE BDSM ESTABLISHMENT...the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS !!!

BOTTOM LINE...heartless "KATZ meOW...OW...OW is so highly recommended for your most discriminating TORTUROUS INVOLVEMENT of a lifetime...so hell bent in your utter demise of unwarranted unfounded male superiority and so demonstrably effective in curtailing the falsehood. Ongoing SESSION EIGHT with my CONTEMPTUOUSLY CRUEL INTOLERABLY GREAT...MISTRESS KATZ...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS.

SATISFYING SENSUAL INTERLUDE...

In a pulsating appearance I met also for the first time the cutest, sweetest entity at the FETISH FORTRESS...Endearingly seductive MISTRESS ALEXIA  ZITO...and after only 3 minutes of her random exploratory TICKLING TORTURE ...I believe her to be one of the potentially CRUELEST...but oh so impressively endearing endlessly in every aspect...which proves without doubt...you can never have too many CRUEL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN around you to endlessly adore interminably...Lonewolf

Hello my contemptuously CRUEL SADISTIC nightmare of awesome unfathomable ruthless proclivities...as correctly stated by me and probably representing the overall male animal thinking process you can never have too many Mistresses to endlessly adore interminably but there always exists the truism of ultra lustful fulfillment with your chosen MISTRESS EXTRAORDINAIRE whose overall endlessly alluring persona leaves one begging for more and more interminably...as only my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...can so EROTICALLY SENSUALLY and most PROVOCATIVELY...Lonewolf

Oh well. Now that I am so far over the hill in life and everything else I can admit to having 6 Mistresses during a very prolific time in my life.  I don't mean that I sessioned with 6 different Mistress during a time period, I mean a firm, regular and even personal connection with them. Those were the days my friend.

Dannyboy

Hi Dannyboy...

If as stated by YOU that You are over the hill in life and everything else then I must be in SUBMISSIVE HEAVEN over the last 20 odd years having been with at least 15 different MISTRESSES at various places at plus 75 years of age and currently finally finding ultimate FULL BDSM EXPRESSION and FULL SENSUAL CONTENTMENT at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...the entity of NO EQUAL in the NYC scene...and as you I hopefully established a friendly regular and personal connection with them after 12 OUTSTANDING CONSECUTIVE MONTHLY SESSIONS OF ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! Furthermore how can anyone ignore or dismiss the awesome PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES of their most BEAUTIFUL BREATHTAKING BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG my perennial BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS...or members of her elite staff of female sadistic superiors under her cruel ultra repressive male guidance...namely MISTRESS REY so very CUTE and ASSERTIVELY DEMANDING...and my lustful brutally intimidating ULTRA CRUEL ENTITY of no known equal...relentlessly most TORTUROUS MISTRESS KATZ...all of which are breathtaking females vying for the complete demise of your pretentious male superiority of no valid human documentation...let the women ultimately rule as you are not fully contented otherwise in their awesomely physical sensual ultra erotic empowerment...Lonewolf

Lonewolf:

According to Manpeach I have been at least 106 years of age for at least the last 3 years. In my current state of existence I can't tell if he means human years, Galapagos Giant Tortoise years or Koi fish years.  I do know that when Irving Berlin was my age, under the human assumption, he had been dead for 5 years.

Never believe that I denigrate or disregard the Fortress based on my comments as the Fortress and her Ladies have been a safe haven for me despite the cruelties one must suffer within her walls. By the same token no one, possessed of any critical faculties, could ignore or dismiss the Headmistress in any regard.  To me she has always been The Greatest.

Ms. Kang knows of the Mistresses included in the 6 I mention. She is, of course, one of them and she knew all but 1 of the other 5. She also knew of my needs and has been there to help me as I assumed a "snowball headed to hell' trajectory at a number of critical points in my life. The trajectory had been altered to be asymptotic as the approach to hell brings me ever closer but not, so far, into the gates of hell. 

That you have attained Heaven at this stage in life is rare. But please enjoy it while you can. 

I physically cannot anymore experience the intensity of yesteryears' sessions. I was once quite an athlete and a highly fit and agile physical specimen.  I could once walk on water.  Now I am grateful to merely pass water.

Dannyboy

Hi Dannyboy,

I am without doubt the oldest relic that has ever sessioned at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...even the most BEAUTIFUL BOSS....MISTRESS JESSY KANG vaguely agreed as I pursued the issue...as we age everybody louses that youthful glow but I have personally been thrilled beyond words to be a regular BDSM participant and not only dream about the beautiful women but actually submit to their SENSUAL TORTUROUS PERFECTION MONTHLY NONSTOP as my perfect youthful remedy...and while I am 75 plus in their delirious sensual presence I feel energized and exuberantly happy as only a beautiful female can evoke...Stating that you cannot anymore experience the intensity of yesteryears sessions...is a normal part of aging we all share in due time...it also suggests to me that if physically possible get the quintessential mood uplift with a Mistress of choice session at the Fortress...believe me nothing sets a man on fire like a AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL DOMINANT FEMALE...and the embers continually burn for the Mistresses I have served namely...the Sensually BREATHTAKING BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...playfully CRUEL but always fun to endure MISTRESS REY...and my sultry SADISTIC unyielding long haired BRUTAL one of NO CONSCIENCE..."KATZmeOW...OW...OW" MISTRESS KATZ...Lonewolf

Lonewolf.....WOW...!!!

Does this Ms Katz Really have this much power with Her beauty..? (Is She REALLY a sadist..? Hard to believe with looks so sweet !)

See my post, I;m gonna serve Her (& Ms Zito ) soon---

What am I getting myself into..?

Adam-Dunn.

I can say with confidence that mistress Katz is as delightfully cruel as Lonewolf so devotedly writes about her. It is always a thrill to see the creativity she brings to torture and domination!

Hi Adam-Dunn,

As the very cute and most devilish MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO indicated MISTRESS KATZ is DELIGHTFULLY CRUEL...but if you are into extreme sadistic physical punishments she ruthlessly will ever so incrementally rev up her in born sadistic proclivities to atrocious unbearable levels as she monitors your response or awaits your safe word if required. As stated by YOU...MISTRESS KATZ looks so SWEET...and she is UNDENIABLY SO...but behind that flawless perfection lurks the propensity of EXTREME CRUELTY inherent in all of us. As for the empowerment of her STRIKING PHYSICAL BEAUTY it is very apparent in my lustful assessment of her endlessly...as my eyes glaze over with sensual desire at the mere sight of her flawless perfection. As to what you might be getting into serving MISTRESS KATZ as questioned by YOU...I can only relate to her most envious ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PERFECTION I endlessly see in her stated as follows...after 8 SUPERLATIVE SESSIONS of INCOMPARABLE PERFECTION I am fully convinced I have met my BDSM PLAYMATE EXTRAORDINAIRE...as her most commanding visual entirety leaves me pathetically submissive interminably...I am endlessly enthralled by her CUTE BEAUTIFUL FACE lavishly framed by her luxuriously LONG DARK HAIR that frames that TORTUROUS TORSO PERFECTION and CREAMY SOFT CURVACIOUS THIGHS at midpoint...Lonewolf old enough to know and appreciate the endless virtues of a beautiful dominant female firsthand...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"

I can say with confidence that mistress Katz is as delightfully cruel as Lonewolf so devotedly writes about her. It is always a thrill to see the creativity she brings to torture and domination!

Hi Adam-Dunn,

As the very cute and most devilish MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO indicated MISTRESS KATZ is DELIGHTFULLY CRUEL...but if you are into extreme sadistic physical punishments she ruthlessly will ever so incrementally rev up her in born sadistic proclivities to atrocious unbearable levels as she monitors your response or awaits your safe word if required. As stated by YOU...MISTRESS KATZ looks so SWEET...and she is UNDENIABLY SO...but behind that flawless perfection lurks the propensity of EXTREME CRUELTY inherent in all of us. As for the empowerment of her STRIKING PHYSICAL BEAUTY it is very apparent in my lustful assessment of her endlessly...as my eyes glaze over with sensual desire at the mere sight of her flawless perfection. As to what you might be getting into serving MISTRESS KATZ as questioned by YOU...I can only relate to her most envious ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PERFECTION I endlessly see in her stated as follows...after 8 SUPERLATIVE SESSIONS of INCOMPARABLE PERFECTION I am fully convinced I have met my BDSM PLAYMATE EXTRAORDINAIRE...as her most commanding visual entirety leaves me pathetically submissive interminably...I am endlessly enthralled by her CUTE BEAUTIFUL FACE lavishly framed by her luxuriously LONG DARK HAIR that frames that TORTUROUS TORSO PERFECTION and CREAMY SOFT CURVACIOUS THIGHS at midpoint...Lonewolf old enough to know and appreciate the endless virtues of a beautiful dominant female firsthand...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"

Well, thank you both for your testimonies.  But there is only one way for you to find out, Adam-Dunn.  I will see you soon. ;)