Looking Forward To Serving Ms. Katz & Ms Zito

Adam-Dunn

After reading a few reviews of this lovely young Lady, I decided to look at some photos of Her !

Oh, my God !  She is stunning/breath taking in Her beauty & charm-

Looks like She could be a fashion model.

Those piercing/enchanting eyes, that long, flowing main of hair-perfect legs & awesome ass

Sooo charming, hard to believe...SHE could be  'cruel'..?!  I can not imagine that-

But, I can see where Her beauty can send men in immediate subspace-

I want to see if this adorable Angel can really go about humiliating/degrading & debasing me- & making me do things I have never done before...!   Have Her  "disassemble"  me physically/psychologically & spiritually.  

There are certain things I feel I can not do, (But, I can not be sure, if I can "hold off"  if She insists -

Then, I always like the synergy of TWO lovely young Ladies & liked the  "Nice Italian Girl"  look of Ms  Zito-(Yes, I am 100%  Italian/American )-& She looks like the kinda girl my late mom would always say I should bring home- you know..."Find Yourself a nice Italian Girl  !:-"

Well--it looks like...I DID  find a.."Nice Italian Girl"  (Kinda girl who makes the pasta on Sunday afternoon & buys some cannoli)-  but-  here again, can this  "Nice Italian Girl" who LOOKS  s.."wholesome"  be a  "Partner"  with Ms Katz, in this hour of lowering me..o the depths of degradation...!   (Maybe  "dunking"  my face  in a bowl of pasta & gravy....."sauce")-  & have me drink some ...."wine" !

Anyway--As these 2 lovely girls know-  this HS teacher has an apt coming up very soon....in which they will show their  mettle -

Hard to believe these 2 can deliver--pain...&  degradation-  but we shall see  (Me thinks their "Sweet side"  will come out & they will be "gentle"  wih this "Nice Italian boy"-!

I will give you a report on how it goes--I just really HOPE...I do NOT---in the  "Heat of subspace"...end of doing something I will later.regret !.....I guess we sub men should never undr estimate the power two beautiful/young , charming giggling/laughing girls...have over us guys !

OK...Ms  Katz  & M. Zito--  Our day is fast approaching-  see You two lovlies soon.

Anyone here served either Ms Katz and/or Ms  Zito...?  (I know there is one guy on here-who raves about Ms Katz)-

Get back n what I can expect-

PS...I  have ALWAYS wondered-  What these young Dommes...are thinking-before they begin their undertaking....of totally...disassembling a  "Respectable"...HS  Teacher !

Later-   Adam  (aka..."Richard")-

Looking forward to degrading and humiliating you along side mistress Katz, be careful with your assumptions of sweetness... cruelty can come from even the nicest looking women. I doubt you will describe your session as wholesome when we are through with you ;)

My Dear Ms Zito--   Again, You do look so "wholesome"....& sweet-  Just really hard for me to believe you & the other lovely Domme-  the beautiful Ms. Katz, can really be  cruel &/or heartless !  I wonder what You two have in store for me ??-

I hope to hear also, from the stunning Ms  Katz- like You, She looks soo...."nice"...!

But, I will be there for YOUR "entertainment"...& giving You two a "fun time"..

Did You ever think You would be on the  "giving end"  of the total degradation & debasement..of a  High School teacher..?

I would assume You & Ms Katz have  "discussed"  Your "devious acts"  re  me...?  Am I correct.?

I am hoping this session can & will be a  "Life changing"  experience--on how I feel about myself-!

Where I am debased & degraded to the point...I never think the same of myself -!

So far- No Dommes have done this..!

Counting down the days...  Shall I bring You & Ms Katz a refreshing beverage to drink?  (Ginger Ale...Bottled Water--Snapple)....

Let me know--Regards-  Richard

Looking forward to degrading and humiliating you along side mistress Katz, be careful with your assumptions of sweetness... cruelty can come from even the nicest looking women. I doubt you will describe your session as wholesome when we are through with you ;)

PS..I wonder Why  "Lonewolf"  refers to the devastatingly beautiful....Ms Katz as one with "No Conscience"...????

Maybe he..or SHE can.....explain-!   I will post on my  double with the awesome Ms Katz..& Sweet  Ms  Zito...son after-

I can only speak for Mistress Zito. Believe me when I say she will torture you to your limits while laughing and smiling. Do let the sweet looks fool you. You are in for a treat

Thanks, Lucky.....I  HOPE Ms Zito...wears  BRAIDS..during the session--!

She looks....STUNNING  in braids !!!!

I would do ANYTHING for Her...w  those braids !-     Again, She STILL looks like a "Sweet/Wholesome..Italian Girl-!

I grew up w these Italian/Amer Girls....She just can NOT be,,that  "cruel"....!  (Can She?)-

I hope I hear from the devastatingly beautiful..Ms. Katz...Her  "partner in crime"--LOL-

She is also....Stunning !

Riichard

Thanks, Lucky.....I  HOPE Ms Zito...wears  BRAIDS..during the session--!

She looks....STUNNING  in braids !!!!

I would do ANYTHING for Her...w  those braids !-     Again, She STILL looks like a "Sweet/Wholesome..Italian Girl-!

I grew up w these Italian/Amer Girls....She just can NOT be,,that  "cruel"....!  (Can She?)-

I hope I hear from the devastatingly beautiful..Ms. Katz...Her  "partner in crime"--LOL-

She is also....Stunning !

Riichard

I dated an Itaalian girl once and although Mistress Zito reminds me of her in appearance, the sweet/wholesome I would not describe her once she starts playing. I thought that same thing when I first saw her. She showed me how much she loved to inflict pain right away and that thought left my head quickly. Let me know what you think after your session. After my first I was in awe of how someone so cute could hurt someone and enjoy it. She will happily give you the torture you want and not hold back. Enjoy it

Adam-Dunn,

You extremely lucky devil serving both masterfully cruel MISTRESS KATZ and surprisingly sadistic but so joyfully cute MISTRESS ZITO who honored me in my session with Ms KATZ 3 weeks ago. What a TORTUROUS DUO awaits YOU in your initiation to the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS the BDSM ENTITY OF NO EQUAL in NYC...as for my reference to Ms KATZ as devastatingly beautiful and without conscience I personally express her extreme ravishing sensual beauty and unfathomable cruel proclivities as artistic license in my literal assessment of her most envious ongoing perfection as experienced by me endlessly...and might I add most lustfully interminably...Adam enjoy the time of your life with these breathtaking beautiful women as experienced by me and welcome to our BDSM paradise...Lonewolf

Adam-Dunn,

You extremely lucky devil serving both masterfully cruel MISTRESS KATZ and surprisingly sadistic but so joyfully cute MISTRESS ZITO who honored me with a cameo appearance I will not soon forget in my session with Ms KATZ 3 weeks ago. What a TORTUROUS DUO awaits YOU in your initiation to the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS the BDSM ENTITY OF NO EQUAL in NYC...as for my reference to Ms KATZ as devastatingly beautiful and without conscience I personally express her extreme ravishing sensual beauty and unfathomable cruel proclivities as artistic license in my literal assessment of her most envious ongoing perfection as experienced by me endlessly...and might I add most lustfully interminably...Adam enjoy the time of your life with these breathtaking beautiful women as experienced by me and welcome to our BDSM paradise...Lonewolf

Thank You, Lonewolf-  Again, It is so difficult for me to even..."fathom"...Two such lovely young women..(If I saw them walking down 7th Ave...I;d think they were models..or corporate types..or college coeds-But NOT  SADISTS !! )-   I shall soon...find out !

Adam...You tell these 2 intolerable BRUTAL BEAUTIES...MISTRESS KATZ and MISTRESS ZITO that Lonewolf fully sanctions the full wrath of their most SENSUAL TORTUROUS SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES...in your fun filled initiation of complete subservience and total degradation in the presence of such depraved females who are hell bent in your total demise of any thoughts of male superiority...their AWESOME BEAUTY DEMANDS RESPECT...their ATROCITIES will GUARANTEE IT...I wish I was taking your place in servitude YOU will not easily dismiss or forget as I personally know the EXCELLENCE of these 2 BEAUTIES as well as the INCOMPARABLE EXCELLENCE of the FETISH FORTRESS...have endless fun as there is no other option...Lonewolf

Thank You, Lonewolf-  Again, It is so difficult for me to even..."fathom"...Two such lovely young women..(If I saw them walking down 7th Ave...I;d think they were models..or corporate types..or college coeds-But NOT  SADISTS !! )-   I shall soon...find out !

To Lonewolf/Dannyboy & Lucky 212--All 3 of you guys seem to know about either the Stunning beauty,  Ms. Katz ( Lonewolf)....or

The sweet, charming Ms. Zito  (Lucky 212--& Dannyboy )-

So, I ask again, while you were all getting "worked over"  by one of these lovely ladies-  didn't either show ANY empathy or compassion...at SOME POINT...??

Tho I am a long time  sessioner...(at Various NY Houses)  in the past, I was merely a pure "fetishist"  (another post/time)  & rarely

took a good beating !

It has only been lately, from a Domme (who is no longer active-  went back to college )  that I really got into the  "Joys" of taking pain-  from a beautiful young woman !

It's truly amazing...how much we men can take-  at the hands of a beautiful/young / smiling beauty-!   I recall during NT....& my crying out in pain-  but yet looking into Her gleaming eyes & smiling face-  & being able to take more-

It was only during Her beating me--(and it was fairly hard- not that bad)  She kinda looked down at me...& said.."Are you OK?"

Even tho this was nice of Her-  it really kinda  "deflated"  the chemistry of the session !!!  I think you 3  guys understand !

I am looking for a beautiful/charming young woman to beat me--YES...but.....to me  (&  I think you guys understand )- there is something about the young Lady continuing....WITH JOY....&  showing NO...."Compassion"/ and or "Empathy"..!!!-

I find  (like  "Lonewolf" )  the combination of a beautiful/young woman...& having no sense of empathy/conscience....almost irresistible !    In a way-- when I look at the stunning Ms. Katz, She SEEMS to have..."that look"  in Her piercing eyes -almost PREDATORY !---   BUT...again (at the cost of sounding redundant )  Ms. Zito -  just looks Sooooo  sweet/tender...etc--

I don;t know...maybe it's my background growing up Italian WITH a neighborhood...made up of 90%  Italian/Americans !

Soo many lovely beauties...& yet...they ALL seemed "nice"...!  I mean...I was  "Turned down"  by so  many  (I was a shy, insecure guy)...but even their rejection-  was accompanied by...a feeling  of "empathy"   for me---So I may very well be "projecting"  on Ms Zito-  this  "Nice  Italian Girl"  quality !!    Both Dannyboy & Lucky212....can comment on that--   while  "Lonewolf" can give me more details... on the amazing beauty...Ms Katz...(To me--She looks like a  college grad student...into the Arts....very  "intellectual"! )-

BUT....I guess..I will soon.....find  out !  (Do any of the two..laugh  or  "giggle"...during the beating..???)--

Sorry for my verbosity...I am...."Counting Down"  the days..!!  (You guys know the feeling )-- 

Thank you all for reading  this  !   I hope I get a response from you guys AND..others...especially...from the two...Lovlies.....(Ms Katz & Ms Zito)   who will soon...be  "Having their way"  with me !!

Thanks....

After reading a few reviews of this lovely young Lady, I decided to look at some photos of Her !

Oh, my God !  She is stunning/breath taking in Her beauty & charm-

Looks like She could be a fashion model.

Those piercing/enchanting eyes, that long, flowing main of hair-perfect legs & awesome ass

Sooo charming, hard to believe...SHE could be  'cruel'..?!  I can not imagine that-

But, I can see where Her beauty can send men in immediate subspace-

I want to see if this adorable Angel can really go about humiliating/degrading & debasing me- & making me do things I have never done before...!   Have Her  "disassemble"  me physically/psychologically & spiritually.  

There are certain things I feel I can not do, (But, I can not be sure, if I can "hold off"  if She insists -

Then, I always like the synergy of TWO lovely young Ladies & liked the  "Nice Italian Girl"  look of Ms  Zito-(Yes, I am 100%  Italian/American )-& She looks like the kinda girl my late mom would always say I should bring home- you know..."Find Yourself a nice Italian Girl  !:-"

Well--it looks like...I DID  find a.."Nice Italian Girl"  (Kinda girl who makes the pasta on Sunday afternoon & buys some cannoli)-  but-  here again, can this  "Nice Italian Girl" who LOOKS  s.."wholesome"  be a  "Partner"  with Ms Katz, in this hour of lowering me..o the depths of degradation...!   (Maybe  "dunking"  my face  in a bowl of pasta & gravy....."sauce")-  & have me drink some ...."wine" !

Anyway--As these 2 lovely girls know-  this HS teacher has an apt coming up very soon....in which they will show their  mettle -

Hard to believe these 2 can deliver--pain...&  degradation-  but we shall see  (Me thinks their "Sweet side"  will come out & they will be "gentle"  wih this "Nice Italian boy"-!

I will give you a report on how it goes--I just really HOPE...I do NOT---in the  "Heat of subspace"...end of doing something I will later.regret !.....I guess we sub men should never undr estimate the power two beautiful/young , charming giggling/laughing girls...have over us guys !

OK...Ms  Katz  & M. Zito--  Our day is fast approaching-  see You two lovlies soon.

Anyone here served either Ms Katz and/or Ms  Zito...?  (I know there is one guy on here-who raves about Ms Katz)-

Get back n what I can expect-

PS...I  have ALWAYS wondered-  What these young Dommes...are thinking-before they begin their undertaking....of totally...disassembling a  "Respectable"...HS  Teacher !

Later-   Adam  (aka..."Richard")-

I look forward to you serving me, as does Zito, but wouldn't count on our sweet sides coming out. ;)  We love to punish disobedient high school teachers.  We are going to school you on the rules of Fortress.

I have played with them both multiple times over the past few months though never in the same session. You have no idea how AMAZING each one of them are. I would probably die if I played with both in the same scene. Then again I can't think of a better way to go. Enjoy! Please let us know how your scene goes. 

Steven (Good Boy)

To Lonewolf/Dannyboy & Lucky 212--All 3 of you guys seem to know about either the Stunning beauty,  Ms. Katz ( Lonewolf)....or

The sweet, charming Ms. Zito  (Lucky 212--& Dannyboy )-

So, I ask again, while you were all getting "worked over"  by one of these lovely ladies-  didn't either show ANY empathy or compassion...at SOME POINT...??

Tho I am a long time  sessioner...(at Various NY Houses)  in the past, I was merely a pure "fetishist"  (another post/time)  & rarely

took a good beating !

It has only been lately, from a Domme (who is no longer active-  went back to college )  that I really got into the  "Joys" of taking pain-  from a beautiful young woman !

It's truly amazing...how much we men can take-  at the hands of a beautiful/young / smiling beauty-!   I recall during NT....& my crying out in pain-  but yet looking into Her gleaming eyes & smiling face-  & being able to take more-

It was only during Her beating me--(and it was fairly hard- not that bad)  She kinda looked down at me...& said.."Are you OK?"

Even tho this was nice of Her-  it really kinda  "deflated"  the chemistry of the session !!!  I think you 3  guys understand !

I am looking for a beautiful/charming young woman to beat me--YES...but.....to me  (&  I think you guys understand )- there is something about the young Lady continuing....WITH JOY....&  showing NO...."Compassion"/ and or "Empathy"..!!!-

I find  (like  "Lonewolf" )  the combination of a beautiful/young woman...& having no sense of empathy/conscience....almost irresistible !    In a way-- when I look at the stunning Ms. Katz, She SEEMS to have..."that look"  in Her piercing eyes -almost PREDATORY !---   BUT...again (at the cost of sounding redundant )  Ms. Zito -  just looks Sooooo  sweet/tender...etc--

I don;t know...maybe it's my background growing up Italian WITH a neighborhood...made up of 90%  Italian/Americans !

Soo many lovely beauties...& yet...they ALL seemed "nice"...!  I mean...I was  "Turned down"  by so  many  (I was a shy, insecure guy)...but even their rejection-  was accompanied by...a feeling  of "empathy"   for me---So I may very well be "projecting"  on Ms Zito-  this  "Nice  Italian Girl"  quality !!    Both Dannyboy & Lucky212....can comment on that--   while  "Lonewolf" can give me more details... on the amazing beauty...Ms Katz...(To me--She looks like a  college grad student...into the Arts....very  "intellectual"! )-

BUT....I guess..I will soon.....find  out !  (Do any of the two..laugh  or  "giggle"...during the beating..???)--

Sorry for my verbosity...I am...."Counting Down"  the days..!!  (You guys know the feeling )-- 

Thank you all for reading  this  !   I hope I get a response from you guys AND..others...especially...from the two...Lovlies.....(Ms Katz & Ms Zito)   who will soon...be  "Having their way"  with me !!

Thanks....

Adam

I don't seem to remember them asking me if I was ok, which I agree with you kind of throws things off. You want someone who will push you to your limits and enjoy doing it. When is you session, I know the anticipation must be killing you. You will not be disappointed

Adam:

Actually I don't know from personal experience the capacity for heartlessness in tandem with physical intensity of the newer Ladies.  I suspect, based on what I have read, that you will find what you are seeking as you have made it clear to the Mistresses that you need another dimension in your play.

Frankly, Ms. Kang, with whom I have sessioned many times enjoys that kind of session without a doubt.  In my heaviest session with her, once the pain became unbearable for me, her response to my pleas for mercy and compassion was a straightforward "I don't care." Any Mistress trained by the great Headmistress Kang most certainly can shut down the empathy at will.  Beware of what you wish for.

Dannyboy

Adam:

Actually I don't know from personal experience the capacity for heartlessness in tandem with physical intensity of the newer Ladies.  I suspect, based on what I have read, that you will find what you are seeking as you have made it clear to the Mistresses that you need another dimension in your play.

Frankly, Ms. Kang, with whom I have sessioned many times enjoys that kind of session without a doubt.  In my heaviest session with her, once the pain became unbearable for me, her response to my pleas for mercy and compassion was a straightforward "I don't care." Any Mistress trained by the great Headmistress Kang most certainly can shut down the empathy at will.  Beware of what you wish for.

Dannyboy

Thanks, Dannyboy--See my new post--  Had a  "slight"  change of plans--!   Will be seeing EACH  (Zito & Katz)  separately...on different-days--This way...I will get to experience a full hour of EACH...!

Adam:

There is a distinct difference between solo sessions and double Mistress sessions. Each has its own good points.  Only once did I ever do a double without Ms. Kang. That was a training session with Ms. Tran (Vietnamese) and Lahiri (Bangladeshi.) The closest ever got to a triple Domme session was with Ms. Kang training Ms. Lu and Ms. Koi coming in for a cameo appearance.

Read about your change of plans and aware of the Ladies in training. I'm missing out because I have been sidelined with medical issues. Nothing serious, just had my penis lacerated by a jealous girl with a straight razor. LOL.

Enjoy yourself.

Dannyboy

Hi Adam,

Your MISTRESS ELECTION PREDICAMENT is shared by all of us as we scrutinize the truly BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...for our male animal instincts lust interminably for painfully beautiful women of known SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES who will deliver the ruthless harshness we are seeking as a matter of everyday BDSM procedure. In reality there are no bad choices at the FORTRESS only your specific submissive inclinations of the moment with a TORTUROUS FEMALE DOMINANT to endure her specific agenda of male debasement on her unyielding sadistic terms...with the option of a safe word if necessary...with open communication the best solution I have found endlessly supportive of your ever changing needs during the session. Gradually ease into extreme physical tortures with your chosen dominant female as the experience dictates and build that necessary trust vital to all of us. Remember all the incredible Mistresses at the FETISH FORTRESS are extremely supportive of your ever changing fetish needs in compliance of their agenda of extreme client satisfaction as personally experienced by me endlessly. Lonewolf

Adam regarding "I know there is one guy on here who raves about Ms Katz"...and HERE I am as I most emphatically embrace all the outstanding Mistresses at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...as they all elicit endless desire in me and other men as well. MISTRESS KATZ for me personally fits my endless lustful criteria with her luxurious long dark hair embracing her TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION on a monthly basis with her more moderate pricing level that I can more comfortably afford interminably...endlessly enduring her exacting female SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES gone wild once again and again and again...in her most SENSUALLY ALLURING PRESENCE OF CAPTIVE CRUELTY PERSONIFIED...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...with 8 SUPERBLY EXCELLENT SESSIONS PERSONIFIED while I thoroughly embrace the opportunity to serve her and my BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL BOSS in session...MISTRESS JESSY KANG on my perennial BIRTHDAY BASHING session...a WIN...WIN solution at the BDSM CAPITAL of New York...with the extreme excellence I have repeatedly known exclusively at the FETISH FORTRESS...the establishment of NO EQUAL personified...Lonewolf

I dated an Itaalian girl once and although Mistress Zito reminds me of her in appearance, the sweet/wholesome I would not describe her once she starts playing. I thought that same thing when I first saw her. She showed me how much she loved to inflict pain right away and that thought left my head quickly. Let me know what you think after your session. After my first I was in awe of how someone so cute could hurt someone and enjoy it. She will happily give you the torture you want and not hold back. Enjoy it

Adam you should heed Lucky's testimony lol! I won't find it difficult to prove to you just how much I enjoy inflicting torture on my subs, and I can do it all the same with a "sweet" smile on my face :)

Adam you should heed Lucky's testimony lol! I won't find it difficult to prove to you just how much I enjoy inflicting torture on my subs, and I can do it all the same with a "sweet" smile on my face :)