Session 9 CRUELLY DIVINE...MISTRESS KATZ

Lonewolf

Literally my interminably contemptuous sadistically sensual "KATZ of 9 TALES" of superbly bizarre ruthlessly orchestrated ritualistic inhuman atrocities sanctioned by her most enviable lustfully supreme intoxicating exemplary SINFULLY TORTUROUS CRUELEST BEAUTY personified...and unthinkable savagely harsh despicable cruel demeanor when provoked in her almighty oppressive presence of ultra female unyielding authoritative superiority. Once engulfed in her treachery you unwittingly fall prey to her unforeseen insatiable sadistic proclivities on her own terms of ruthless harsh male debasement personified.

Female lust is highly variable where as male desire is interminably constant and insatiable...the unequal equation of total ruthless submission whatever the cost to your personal dignity in her overwhelming presence of exacting female depravities ruthlessly administrated and most thoroughly implemented to appease the inherent savagery within her. As a rule women instinctively engage in physical torments as their lustfully intoxicating bodies ruthlessly tortures us to intolerable unthinkable submissive interactions of female depravities unleashed amid their cruelest proclivities ruthlessly enacted interminably in their coy stance of fetish fulfillment...any indication of unwarranted male desire is cruelly slapped down most enthusiastically in her ultra supreme presence of no guilt personified.

She intuitively senses my endless lust with my hungry eyes scanning her flawless TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION in wild wide eyed abandonment interminably...and as fully expected of a cutting edge no nonsense dominant female she ruthlessly excels in every TORTUROUS OPTION known to a female supremacist of deplorable unforgivable depravities most personified in her joyful extremism of unyielding TICKLING TORTURES in the predatory presence of her tightly secured roped down male prey...most indicative of her heartless arrogance ruthlessly displayed as standard protocol in her stance of absolute indifference personified.

After a relentless intimidating 8 sessions past history of TORTUROUS PERFECTION PERSONIFIED...one would assume I am fully aware of her cruelest inherent proclivities but in reality I am only a novice to her immensely depraved inclinations of the moment so casually dismissed as female prerogatives gone wild once again...but in reality ruthless  female stern determination unleashed...uncensored and at times unfathomable FEMALE CRUELTY PERSONIFIED...fully sanctioned by her exemplary TORTUROUS  BEAUTY...the lustful empowerment of NO EQUAL...perpetuated by our endless lust for the female physical entity before us at any cost...any depravity...any sacrifice...ANYTHING !!! Never eluding to her rapturous desire to denigrate the male animal to worthless despicable useless trash and only acknowledges our presence to endlessly submit to her unfathomable female atrocities gone ultra berserk as standard fare in her deplorable TORTUROUS presence of scintillating SADISTIC SENSUALITY PERSONIFIED!!!

Ongoing SESSION 9 with the last word in DEPRAVED CRUELEST BDSM PERFECTION PERSONIFIED...with who else but MISTRESS KATZ...who ruthlessly defines the OWWW in "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS!!!

BOTTOM LINE...As the pain without her is far more tormenting than her cruelest atrocities with her...my only recourse is full submission to her female inspired depravities in hopeful exchange for close proximity of female physical perfection... with her optional withdrawal in the brutal equation of relentless lustful male desire tactfully denied...endlessly perpetuated by females of no conscience repeatedly...their most potent weapon ever conceived in their TORTUROUS arsenal of misguided female charms personified...Lonewolf 

My goodness, Ms Katz...!   What the hell do You do  to this guy...that is sooo "cruel"....&  "Heartless"..? :blink:

"Lonewolf"-   Does Ms Katz REALLY deliver,.....THAT much pain...?? :o

Amazing---!

Adam

Adam:

Lonewolf must be afforded some poetic license or literary lattitude.  When one's heart and soul has been wrested away by a Fortress Mistress every moment with her becomes the subject of the highest praise. Well, as Tina Turner said, "What's Love Got To Do With It."

Dannyboy

HI Adam...Re: "Does Ms Katz REALLY deliver...THAT much pain...??" In my extensive BDSM experiences in the past and most currently at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...I found most Mistresses have a profound interest in extremely sadistic atrocities if they sense your acceptance of their cruelest proclivities which is based on mutual trust built up after several sessions. MISTRESS KATZ is a prime example of SENSUAL MOST TORTUROUS PERFECTION in our session interactions as endured by me interminably and at times most ruthlessly...symbolized by her endless desire to rule uncontested in her almighty presence of stern determination personified...uniquely aware of my endless infatuation of her most apparent physical beauty and her intrinsic inherent sadistic capabilities she envisions as standard protocol and most appropriate in her supreme almighty presence. Our sessions are RITUALISTIC TORTURE PERSONIFIED as she ropes me down fully incapable of any movement and leaves only one arm free to hopefully caress her awesome physical perfection...fully vulnerable to her occasional harsh slaps and extreme torments of the moment as befits her cruel intrinsic demeanor. As for "THAT much pain...??"...everything is relative and misery endured at the hands of another is quite open to interpretation and circumstances as experienced...it has been my barbaric experience to relentlessly endure her cruelest propensity to cruelly TICKLE TORTURE her helpless prey...a form of insidious relentless TACTILE MISERY that can be PROFOUNDLY INTOLERABLE...and ruthlessly surpasses corporal punishments as a form of extreme punishment in my opinion...Lonewolf

Dannyboy Re: "Lonewolf must be afforded some poetic license or literary latitude. When one's heart and soul has been wrested away by a Fortress mistress every moment with her becomes the subject of the highest praise" YOU are absolutely 100% correct as my endless infatuation with her most sterling physical attributes...long lustful hair framing that beautiful face...her dark penetrating eyes that say nothing of her brutal potential to ruthlessly rule the male animal in a most persuasive way relentlessly...her torturous torso of forbidden endless desires...and those soft creamy curvaceous thighs of interminable infatuation...her innate high intelligence and her endlessly warm charming fun filled personality personified...are all hallmarks of my relentless undying servitude and endless devotion to my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...Lonewolf