Mistress Jung -Old English For you

spockme

If I where a stately tree,where would I be?

I would do all that I could ,For Mistress Jung I know:

Through the heaths I have shaded her

Drawn to her fellow mistresses songsters when summer has jaded her,

At the fethish times of May when my shadow first lured her,I,d donned my new bravery

Of greeneth :was my all.

Now I shiver in slavery ,Needles as icicles grieving me gray.

Plumed to every twig"s end I could tempt her under me

Much do I treasure her,She had nothing to pleasure her;

Mutely she used me as slave .

I'm a nothing now ,

And she is gone ,graving warmed as I wait for anew through me ;nor lights or needles pierce me

Gone is she ,till again Greeneth is my all,strong and tall

I can give Mistres Jung joy with my serving her.

Dear Mistress Jung, Thank yuo for asking about my mother . It is like a roller coaster, up and down . I know the fortress would not like a last minute can cillation so I am having trouble making an appointment.Not wanting to get in trouble .I am confused with you being a submissive I do not know if I could hurt you ?I have that connection with you.Did you like your poem ?I only write them to honor a Mistress.Can my greenery cover you , my Pain . dedication , and feelings are my leaves of devotion for you .Are you still a Dom >I hope so.Meditate for I have much to talk about Spockme.

Dear Mistress Jung, Thank yuo for asking about my mother . It is like a roller coaster, up and down . I know the fortress would not like a last minute can cillation so I am having trouble making an appointment.Not wanting to get in trouble .I am confused with you being a submissive I do not know if I could hurt you ?I have that connection with you.Did you like your poem ?I only write them to honor a Mistress.Can my greenery cover you , my Pain . dedication , and feelings are my leaves of devotion for you .Are you still a Dom >I hope so.Meditate for I have much to talk about Spockme.

Hahaha, oh spocky, look at you trying to be all ambitious. I don't think that you could hurt me either! But its not about the pain, its about the power play. When I domme, its a total power rush. I'm in complete control of my sub. But as a sub, I have to control myself. The contrast is exhilarating. Like sitting in a sauna, then jumping into an ice bath; the contrast is shocking.

Plus, subbing helps me see into the head of my subs. I know the little tricks they are trying to keep some form of control, to keep some little bit of themselves hidden from me.

I am still your Mistress and you are still my slave.

Hahaha, oh spocky, look at you trying to be all ambitious. I don't think that you could hurt me either! But its not about the pain, its about the power play. When I domme, its a total power rush. I'm in complete control of my sub. But as a sub, I have to control myself. The contrast is exhilarating. Like sitting in a sauna, then jumping into an ice bath; the contrast is shocking.

Plus, subbing helps me see into the head of my subs. I know the little tricks they are trying to keep some form of control, to keep some little bit of themselves hidden from me.

I am still your Mistress and you are still my slave.

Dear Mistress Jung,

You are confusing to me ,I have no tricks I am open as a book. I would do as you wish as your slave I nwould want you to have exhilarating feelings with me .I know you enjoyed torturing me your eyes speak volumes to me .I wish to be the ice bath for you Spockme

Dear Mistress Jung,

You are confusing to me ,I have no tricks I am open as a book. I would do as you wish as your slave I nwould want you to have exhilarating feelings with me .I know you enjoyed torturing me your eyes speak volumes to me .I wish to be the ice bath for you Spockme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kagkFHu-d9w