Electro CBT

masomaleslave

A humble bow, Mistresses, Hi all!

i am a masochistic slave and going to visit The Fortress next time, when visit NYC. i would like to ask Mistresses and all visitors experiences and information of electro torture in The Fortress. What kind of equipment, gadgets and instruments there are and who are Mistresses to enjoy most of this sadistic play? Is that hospital chair (background picture) suitable for totally inescapable and immobilizing bondage so that it provides full operational freedom for a Mistress to fulfil Her wicked and diabolical "therapy"? BTW, is there a mirror on the opposite side of that chair so that helpless victim can see himself and Her Torturess? Sorry, a bit detailed questions...i have though of those things and much more! Please, Mistresses, tell me your impressions of that kind of treatment... Unfortunately my pain treshold is low, but i would like to break down mentally in that kind of situation...orchestrated by a great Ladies of The Fortress. And please, tell me and audience other issues of this theme, if You have ones.

Waiting restlessly

max

Guest Mistress Kang

The next time you visit New York from... let see that IP - Finland?

You know we get a dozen emails a day from people "planning" a session (from some remote part of the world) and wanting more details about "how they will be restrained and totally helpless and totally at the mercy of the Mistress and what kind of equipment will she use in me..." the tone alone makes it clear what you are looking for - real clients don't EVER ask for spoilers.

Ladies, for the benefit of our more likely guests how about some descriptions of some of your favorite electro scenarios?

i am so sorry, Mistress. i was too anxious to constrein my hunger of information. i didn't want to get any stories of session, but more just about facilities of The Fortress and personalities of Divine Mistresses - if that kind of session is a joy and fun for them.

Please, accept my humbliest apology. i do never ever a mistake like i did. Thank You for correcting me.

max

The next time you visit New York from... let see that IP - Finland?

You know we get a dozen emails a day from people "planning" a session (from some remote part of the world) and wanting more details about "how they will be restrained and totally helpless and totally at the mercy of the Mistress and what kind of equipment will she use in me..." the tone alone makes it clear what you are looking for - real clients don't EVER ask for spoilers.

Ladies, for the benefit of our more likely guests how about some descriptions of some of your favorite electro scenarios?

Mistress Kang,

I remember our first couple of sessions. As I recall there was quite a bit of electric cbt. While I wouldn't say that was my cup of tea I did realize how much I'm willing to endure for You and how much I enjoy (if that's the right word) suffering for such a special lady! It was painful but it was worth every second of agony. Your dominance was cemented in my soul after that.

whip

Woo! One of my very favorite activities!

I LOVE electro. Maybe because I'm a pyromaniac and the possibility of it becoming a potential fire hazard is thrilling. <evil grin> kidding!

One thing I absolutely love indulging in is hooking-up the sub in multiple places on his body and cranking the power up slowly as I press my body against his so I can feel the pulsating of the electricity through his blood. All that twitching and convulsing gets my juices flowing!

Another of my favorite activities involves temporary piercing. After I've diligently arranged the hypodermic needles on his chest and cock and balls, I use clamp the electrodes to multiple needles and let him twitch.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

Your knowledge of electro and needle torture intrigues me . As I have said your intellect is your best feature I would love to discuss many things witgh you . First off would you consider the crown needle work on my me for my birthday. Along with your electro ideas I think we could have fun.From our first time together I am not sure yoiu prefer me .If you are interested let me know I will be coming in shortly Spockme

Woo! One of my very favorite activities!

I LOVE electro. Maybe because I'm a pyromaniac and the possibility of it becoming a potential fire hazard is thrilling. <evil grin> kidding!

One thing I absolutely love indulging in is hooking-up the sub in multiple places on his body and cranking the power up slowly as I press my body against his so I can feel the pulsating of the electricity through his blood. All that twitching and convulsing gets my juices flowing!

Another of my favorite activities involves temporary piercing. After I've diligently arranged the hypodermic needles on his chest and cock and balls, I use clamp the electrodes to multiple needles and let him twitch.

Dear mZ,

Pyromaniac as well, there is clearly no limits or boundaries to your diversity.

xoxoxo

Hello all!

i'm more into sophisticated electro torture devices and all gadgets of torture... so, my first favourite is not an old fashioned crank handled torture devices. More modern apparatus with just to turn slightly a knob is mentally much more effective for me. always in the area of torture, a mental reaction of a victim is important...that's why it varies so much!

Waiting for an appointment...

maso

Hello all!

i'm more into sophisticated electro torture devices and all gadgets of torture... so, my first favourite is not an old fashioned crank handled torture devices. More modern apparatus with just to turn slightly a knob is mentally much more effective for me.

Lucky for you Maso, we have both the crank handled electro box and more modern electro machine :)

(snip)

i promise to visit The Fortress more than once this year! Actually this spring. i have checked many of New York dungeons and mistresses sites, and The Fortress did The Impression on me!

(snip)

Max,

as you might have noticed FortressNYC is an Asian establishment, and the Asian Lunar year ends tomorrow, and the new year start on Sunday, so I'm afraid you've just failed again.....

:lol: Just messing with you, I'm sure Ms Kang won't hold it against you. Your lucky NY is a only 7-8 hours by air from Suomi. Have fun when you get there, I'm sure the ladies will anyway. :D You get to show them that Sisu isn't sissy in finnish...

HD. ;)

My new favorite toy is the electro humbler as seen here:

Bondage Fetish Store: The Electro Deluxe Humbler

Any experience?

Dear Ms. Kang,

you might find some interesting toys here, while the electrical fitting is optional the have some wicked looks.

CBSC-large%20photo.jpg

CBC-large%20photo.jpg

While neither seem very complex to recreate, ingenuity like this has to be rewarded so please buy it from the inventor. :lol:

HD.

Dear Mistress Jung, Thank you for making me feel wanted. I would hope you use what i think it is. There also was a white new toy frorm the dom attack which was shown to me to scare me and was never used because i guess the bleeding would have ruined it,also can you do a crown with needles?It is scary but i would want to please you .My mother last night went back in the hospital , It is a guess but mayby the last week of Feb. or the first week of March.I feel a good tension buiulding I wish to serve . Spockme

Dear Mistress Jung, Thank you for making me feel wanted. I would hope you use what i think it is. There also was a white new toy frorm the dom attack which was shown to me to scare me and was never used because i guess the bleeding would have ruined it,also can you do a crown with needles?It is scary but i would want to please you .My mother last night went back in the hospital , It is a guess but mayby the last week of Feb. or the first week of March.I feel a good tension buiulding I wish to serve . Spockme

You will just have to wait and see what it is. I know we will enjoy it. Its a toy that combines a number of things we've done before. Good, let the tension build so when I see you I can burst it all over your! :o

dear Mistress Ree,

In that store I would buy a A Ree pop for obvious reasons , a Reeostat to reguilate your voltage, Reebers for mood enhancment,Reeelectro gun for pointed penetration., AReeD clasic viewing you torturng me, I can ReeDream can't I?

Wow! Just... Wow. Didn't know you could say my name so many times in one sentence! Can you somehow fit Ree-noceros in there too? :D