Electro CBT

masomaleslave

Dear Ms. Kang,

you might find some interesting toys here, while the electrical fitting is optional the have some wicked looks.

CBSC-large%20photo.jpg

CBC-large%20photo.jpg

While neither seem very complex to recreate, ingenuity like this has to be rewarded so please buy it from the inventor. :lol:

HD.

Hound Dog,

The devices that you have pictured in your post look extremely effective. I can only imagine needing to get hard from the charms of a beautiful naked Mistress and being prevented to do so by the Chastity Ball Crusher and then to top that off with the electrical contacts at the head and base of the cock, OUCH!

Dear Mistress Jung ,

You ewxcite ne with your thoughts , I hope you can deliver like the session you did with sounds and things , after all I have to make up missing my birthday with you and March is my anniversary month with Mistress Kang, can you make us reach t he pinnacle of pain together ? Spockme

Dear Mistress Zhao,

Your knowledge of electro and needle torture intrigues me . As I have said your intellect is your best feature I would love to discuss many things witgh you . First off would you consider the crown needle work on my me for my birthday. Along with your electro ideas I think we could have fun.From our first time together I am not sure yoiu prefer me .If you are interested let me know I will be coming in shortly Spockme

Spocky,

Thanks for those kind words. Of course I would love to crown you with thorns! At the moment, our needle supply has run low so they need to be replenished before I go at your poor member with the extra-thick gauges. It is indeed something I always look forward to doing, no matter what.

And why do you think that I wouldn't prefer you? Our first time together was spent as a group, and was most definitely my first needle training session, and it's been over a year. You could even say that I learned to love needles because of you.

If I don't see you soon, I'll forget what you even look like!

xo

Spocky,

Thanks for those kind words. Of course I would love to crown you with thorns! At the moment, our needle supply has run low so they need to be replenished before I go at your poor member with the extra-thick gauges. It is indeed something I always look forward to doing, no matter what.

And why do you think that I wouldn't prefer you? Our first time together was spent as a group, and was most definitely my first needle training session, and it's been over a year. You could even say that I learned to love needles because of you.

If I don't see you soon, I'll forget what you even look like!

xo

Dear MIstress Zhao,

The amount of needles caused me to be a bit loud with pain I was recieving. which you did not like .Mayby it is better thst you do not remember how I look. You usually do not answer my writings LIke the time you wrote about vampirism and I offered to be your victem .You are a complex but intelligent person with many interesting beliefs. as I have stated your best quality is your intriging mind . Yes you are beautiful and with your photagraphy and music background you are an artful creative person . Wow to be your friend and discuss things is quite a dream for anyone,I would be honored if I could take your punishment and a crowning and bleed for you .but to be your friend and slave would be Zhaolicious. Spockme

Hahahaahahaha! Alright, a Reeolphin it is!

Dear Mistress Ree,

To be a Reeolphin is quite an honor , for they are very intelligent and social . Seriously your friendly respones on the forum make me feel close to you as a person . you see physical presence is not just the main ingredient to a relationship but a combining of spirit which a frienship is a form of is really the most important .To be ballbusted by a Reeolphin soul partner would be quite the thing . Spockme

Dear Mistress Ree,

To be a Reeolphin is quite an honor , for they are very intelligent and social . Seriously your friendly respones on the forum make me feel close to you as a person . you see physical presence is not just the main ingredient to a relationship but a combining of spirit which a frienship is a form of is really the most important .To be ballbusted by a Reeolphin soul partner would be quite the thing . Spockme

Well i certainly am honored to be a Reeolphin, since, in my opinion, they have rather more to commend themselves of as opposed to Reenoceri. I also agree with you on the matter of friendship and combining of spirit. Otherwise it is only a commingling of flesh! Hahaha :)

Dear Mistress Jung ,

You ewxcite ne with your thoughts , I hope you can deliver like the session you did with sounds and things , after all I have to make up missing my birthday with you and March is my anniversary month with Mistress Kang, can you make us reach t he pinnacle of pain together ? Spockme

Good I'm glad you are getting excited. Anticipation is part of the fun. I eagerly await giving you extreme pain and them some. Did you know that you were my first experienece with needles, too? And I haven't gotten to play with them since :( Hurry Spocky, don't deprive me any longer ;)

Dear MIstress Zhao,

The amount of needles caused me to be a bit loud with pain I was recieving. which you did not like .Mayby it is better thst you do not remember how I look. You usually do not answer my writings LIke the time you wrote about vampirism and I offered to be your victem .You are a complex but intelligent person with many interesting beliefs. as I have stated your best quality is your intriging mind . Yes you are beautiful and with your photagraphy and music background you are an artful creative person . Wow to be your friend and discuss things is quite a dream for anyone,I would be honored if I could take your punishment and a crowning and bleed for you .but to be your friend and slave would be Zhaolicious. Spockme

Spocky,

I am getting better about being on the forum. I simply forget sometimes!

So in being my vampire victim, there would be much bloodletting involved, in which case you would be the perfect victim ;) And as for the volume of your suffering, a simple ball gag would do the trick. Hehe.

And I think you just coined a new term, which beats all those other Zhaoisms I've seen lately...

Zhaolicious! My favorite!

xo

...I want one of those wooden CBT devices - preferably the stretcher/crusher one...how fun would that be to combine with electro! All the nerve endings would be that much closer to the surface :-D

Mistress Choi,

I had a sneaking suspicion that you couldn't pass on at least one of the wooden CBT devices, just too much fun involved.

Well i certainly am honored to be a Reeolphin, since, in my opinion, they have rather more to commend themselves of as opposed to Reenoceri. I also agree with you on the matter of friendship and combining of spirit. Otherwise it is only a commingling of flesh! Hahaha :)

Mistress Ree,

Commingling of flesh, be it with a Reeolphin or a Reenoceri, you really have peaked my interest.

• 2 weeks later...