Why are...

mongoose

the letters white? It's like torture reading now. I suspect this was the idea in which case I sorta like it. Sorry I was gone for a while. I was dating a Play Boy model which, of course, ended in complete disaster. I still have all my limbs though. Hope you'll all have a great start to a New Year; which will begin shortly...of course.

Naturally, the letters are white to torture you, and you alone.

So..Playboy model, eh? Aren't they a dime a dozen now? ;) As for your limbs, we can fix that. LOL

Glad you're back, Mong.

Ah; somebody fixed the background... Yeh; well Mistress Zhao for somebody so beautiful she had very weak character. And that is that.

Guest Mistress Kang

Ah; somebody fixed the background... Yeh; well Mistress Zhao for somebody so beautiful she had very weak character. And that is that.

Got any pics of this model/gf?

Not that there is anything bad about Playboy models, but I find that dating most models in general doesn't work out so well - when one coasts on their looks most of their life, they usually haven't developed certain skills or character that "normal" people do.

Not that there is anything bad about Playboy models, but I find that dating most models in general doesn't work out so well - when one coasts on their looks most of their life, they usually haven't developed certain skills or character that "normal" people do.

Generally, that's true of the vapid model types, but once not to be unfair, I'm sure there are a few "normal" ones out there. One would hope. I'm sure they're about as rare as unicorns though.

My link

Here are a few old picks of her. I don't really want to flaunt I dated her since it's an unorthodox occurrence for an average guy. So please don't get the impression I'm all high and mighty about it.

I love that the pic is from 1994 and already considered vintage. I guess she's still flying on the belief that her beauty can get her by with things in life...oh to be a vacuous fleshbag. :D

I love that the pic is from 1994 and already considered vintage. I guess she's still flying on the belief that her beauty can get her by with things in life...oh to be a vacuous fleshbag. :D

OOOOOOO BUUURRRNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harsh words, Mistress Zhao! Where's your tongue when I need to cut a big fat slice of ego pie?

:lol:

OOOOOOO BUUURRRNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harsh words, Mistress Zhao! Where's your tongue when I need to cut a big fat slice of ego pie?

:lol:

My tongue is always available for slicing ego pie. Especially my own. In fact, I would very much like to function on just a sliver of my own ego pie rather than gorging myself on it. Lately, that's been the case with me now that I've become aware of just how big my ego is.

Sorry if those words were inappropriately or unnecessarily scathing to anyone, most of all your beloved Playboy Playmate friend, Mong!

My tongue is always available for slicing ego pie. Especially my own. In fact, I would very much like to function on just a sliver of my own ego pie rather than gorging myself on it. Lately, that's been the case with me now that I've become aware of just how big my ego is.

Sorry if those words were inappropriately or unnecessarily scathing to anyone, most of all your beloved Playboy Playmate friend, Mong!

Slice and dice to your heart's content Ms Zhao. There's nothing inappropriate about anything you say. :)

Dear mZ,

I would like to think that my tongue is always available for gorging myself on your own ego pie, since everything about you tends to wet my appetite. I just naturally hunger for you.

xoxoxo