On the fence

Fender

Hey Fender,

You are not the only person who has felt that way. Just browse through here on the foroum and you will see. But you'll also notice that those who were a little reluctant for whatever reasons took the plunge and are a better man for it :) I've never heard of anyone regretting that decision.

Hope to see you soon ;)

I'm a shy boy and need a little nudge to take that first step. I'd like to make an appointment for a session but am a little tentative, any guidence?

fender the shy

Hi there Shy Boy. I put myself in your category and I would go so far as to say most of us have felt the way you do now. It took me a very long time to finally pull the trigger and have my first session. The desire basically kept building and building and I got to the point where it just didn't matter anymore, I needed to have my first session. It was not at the Fortress and it was ok to calm my desires but of course they built up again and again. There were a couple of other visits and various places until I finally found the Fortress. Unfortunately the Mistress I had desired to serve had an extended leave of absence and as a result, I did not seek out others at the Fortress and did not seek the counsel of Mistress Kang. Wolf is right, ask Ms Kang for guidance. Be honest with her and she will give you the right path to follow. Although I took a long time to finally session at the Fortress, when I realized how wonderful Ms. Kang was, being so patient with me, answering all my questions via email, etc, she made it easy for me to finally make an appointment. She never sounded frustrated at all the questions and emails and maybe because I told her I was a novice. She even remembered to email me when my Mistress returned and I made an appointment. Although I was extremely nervous, the desire to serve was too overpowering to give in to the shyness and I am so very glad it was. Its was such a great ride that I want to relive it over and over again. If you truly feel the desire to be dominated, you won't be sorry seeking the counsel of Ms Kang and taking the next step. Please let us know what you decide and how it turns out.

MisterWinerack

Thank you all for your replies. I have been on the Fortress site narrowing down my decision. I have decided either between Mistress Jung or Mistress Vu. I really do not want to be beaten or marked, but I do find this somehow fascinating. I think either Mistress Vu or Mistress Jung would be a good fit.

Now I just need to contact Mistress Kang, is she nice. She looks very impressive from her pictures. How do I address her?

Fender's getting courage

Hi Fendy,

Reluctance is understandable. If you have any questions at all, or are simply seeking a gentle nudge, Mistress Kang is your Dr. Ruth. She will most definitely guide you to the right player. There are no stupid questions. We also have this awesome new live chat during our hours of operation where you can simply chat with our administrator to get a feel of what to expect. You only live once!

Hey Fender,

it took me over 2 years, before I managed to have my first session (well, ok, it's not so easy from Germany)

but I just can say MisterW. and Woffy are right. I had all my conversations regarding my first session with

Mistress Kang and she was really very patient and really welcoming with me as well and she recommended the right Mistress

for my first session from her first reply.... for me it turned out to be Mistress Ahn, and I can't deny, that it

turned out to be far beyond my expectations... on a scale from 1 (worst) -10 (best) I would put her on "infinity" :)

but I am sure each of the players would have the qualities you are looking for. Look at them, they are all gorgeous,

and with so many personalities I am sure the right one for you is amongst them!

Tommy

I'm a shy boy and need a little nudge to take that first step. I'd like to make an appointment for a session but am a little tentative, any guidence?

fender the shy

fender,

Get off the fence as soon as possible. That's my advice! The longer you wait the more you'll miss. I discovered that from personal experience.

I suspect that many of us have been where you are now but we found a way to get of the fence and make that phone call or email and begin a wonderful new adventure.

whip

Do it! Seriously.

I was exactly where you are just a couple weeks ago (scroll down in the forum to the topic "Help a Newbie" - that's me.) and I finally took the advice of others and emailed and chatted and worked through my fears...and now I have a session, my very first, coming up in just over a week. I am very excited, maybe still a bit nervous, but I can't wait. I know that finally facing these secret desires and moving forward is the right thing, and I'm sure you will too. Go for it.

Thank you all for your replies. I have been on the Fortress site narrowing down my decision. I have decided either between Mistress Jung or Mistress Vu. I really do not want to be beaten or marked, but I do find this somehow fascinating. I think either Mistress Vu or Mistress Jung would be a good fit.

Now I just need to contact Mistress Kang, is she nice. She looks very impressive from her pictures. How do I address her?

Fender's getting courage

Good. You are making progress. My sweet yet firm hand will guide you (along with everyone else here on the forum LOL). Trust me you will get to explore many new and exciting things when you come in.

*tiptoes up behind fender and pushes him off the fence* ^.^

Sometimes you have to just jump in feet first! I know it can be very intimidating, but what do you have to lose?

Some skin?

Skin, shmin. Don't scare the man! That's OUR job! :-P

Yes Ma'am, sorry Ma'am.

sorry, couldn't help it, but as I read this dialogue I had to laugh

ROFL

that's just too hilarious...

....And a damn good job you all do! :unsure:

hm.... all I read, heard and saw from the wonderful mistress-ladies so far rather attracted me, than scared me....

though I don't know how it would be in session, since I only met Mistress Ahn in person... but she was the cutest

and the session was designed very playful.... so there was really nothing scary about the session and esp. not about

Mistress Ahn.... she was just captivating...

about the scary factor:

a thing that could turn out scary might be Mistress Ree's first taxidermy project.... :)

Good. You are making progress. My sweet yet firm hand will guide you (along with everyone else here on the forum LOL). Trust me you will get to explore many new and exciting things when you come in.

Hey Fender,

I hope you are not stuck on the fence still. If you see Jung and do not have a world-class experience, I will refund your money. She is a very good listener, smart, articulate and really into "this stuff." And very sexy.

Unless, maybe, that is not what you are looking for.

Signed,

X

a friend.

aka ILNT (Mistress J, you know who I am from that name......and from our truly exquisite NT session a week and a half ago.....)

Hey Fender,

I hope you are not stuck on the fence still. If you see Jung and do not have a world-class experience, I will refund your money. She is a very good listener, smart, articulate and really into "this stuff." And very sexy.

Unless, maybe, that is not what you are looking for.

Signed,

X

a friend.

aka ILNT (Mistress J, you know who I am from that name......and from our truly exquisite NT session a week and a half ago.....)

;)

I know exactly who you are...