Crushes on Mistresses

Oh how I would love to read her reply if she would give one. I believe she is perfect for those discovering themselves in this realm. It would either be too much or Id find myself willing despite her control. Just from reading her posts I can conclude that you get wrapped up in her presence. She is the Head Mistress and you feel the power in her title rightfully so.

It does, doesn't it? Why not truly discover my place in the world of kink? I can be another cherry popped on her list. Id have no choice under her. Love and embrace it or choke and take it! Im sure she would love to dish it out and discover if Ill be her soldier or another vicitim.

Im in the same boat. I make that apparent. Even without having met her, I feel drawn to her.

LoveSeat- Let's see how you stand it all. You would not be "another cherry popped on my list" but I'd like to pop ALL the cherries on yours. In fact that'll be my goal. Don't make me wait too long..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoveSeat- Let's see how you stand it all. You would not be "another cherry popped on my list" but I'd like to pop ALL the cherries on yours. In fact that'll be my goal. Don't make me wait too long..

Oh my. Leads me to believe Ill have a lot to inhale and truly be put to the test. Who knows what else you'll make me find out abut myself.

Awwww. . . that is sweet.  I agree, Mistress Von Dietz is a lot of fun.

Mistress Katz, Haven't sessioned yet with Mistress von Dietz, but you can be exceptionally sweet, too, and then turn on a dime to another whole dimension. Love both sides of you - both personality and ...both sides of the physical.

(Funny: as I typed "von Dietz" thought of "von Trapp" and the musical, and then thought how Mistress von Dietz really is a Trap(p). ... Ok, it's late ... Sorry.)

Oh how I would love to read her reply if she would give one. I believe she is perfect for those discovering themselves in this realm. It would either be too much or Id find myself willing despite her control. Just from reading her posts I can conclude that you get wrapped up in her presence. She is the Head Mistress and you feel the power in her title rightfully so.

It does, doesn't it? Why not truly discover my place in the world of kink? I can be another cherry popped on her list. Id have no choice under her. Love and embrace it or choke and take it! Im sure she would love to dish it out and discover if Ill be her soldier or another vicitim.

Im in the same boat. I make that apparent. Even without having met her, I feel drawn to her.

For sure lol

Mistress Katz, Haven't sessioned yet with Mistress von Dietz, but you can be exceptionally sweet, too, and then turn on a dime to another whole dimension. Love both sides of you - both personality and ...both sides of the physical.

(Funny: as I typed "von Dietz" thought of "von Trapp" and the musical, and then thought how Mistress von Dietz really is a Trap(p). ... Ok, it's late ... Sorry.)

hahaha well, thank you.  ;)

Hi Arby...Regarding "MISTRESS KATZ...You can be exceptionally sweet and then turn on a dime to another whole dimension. Love both sides of YOU...your PERSONALITY and your PHYSICAL" I would agree most emphatically with your SENSUAL and most LUSTFUL analysis of our mutually adored female of most unfathomable sadistic enthusiasm who ritually revs up our endless insatiable desires interminably to ruthlessly deny us her most TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE personified...Lonewolfs intolerably OUTSTANDING..."KATZ meOWWW"

Hi Arby...Regarding "MISTRESS KATZ...You can be exceptionally sweet and then turn on a dime to another whole dimension. Love both sides of YOU...your PERSONALITY and your PHYSICAL" I would agree most emphatically with your SENSUAL and most LUSTFUL analysis of our mutually adored female of most unfathomable sadistic enthusiasm who ritually revs up our endless insatiable desires interminably to ruthlessly deny us her most TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE personified...Lonewolfs intolerably OUTSTANDING..."KATZ meOWWW"

Thank you once again for the colorful endorsement.

The very nanosecond Mistress Von Dietz entered the room every cell in my body cried out “oh my fucking god no, I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!…(now please destroy me)”  LOL

And this is exactly what I want to feel—to have a new limerent object—to arouse my longing, to focus my need, to absorb my desire, to project and resurrect every lost love and unmet lust of my youth—what an exquisite pleasure in which to desperately to wallow! And the relief to know the boundaries are firmly in place—and that she’ll never expect me to bring the erect phallus to the party nor is it my duty to protect her or save her or any other convoluted demands real or imagined that foul me up in the vanilla world. I hope I fall in love with all of the ladies and my god it’s like a dream come true to be able to worship beautiful women, to fall down at their high heeled feet, tail wagging with wild abandon and sweet relief, all squirmy in supplication, and be free to gush my adoration, unbridled. I’m so grateful to have found the FF. I hope this lasts.