Ms Li...I Love You...!

Adam-Dunn

My Dearest Ms Li...

I posted the following,,,under Your newest photo--

Since...it comes ...from within my heart...I decided...to also post it on the FF  Forum...as a testimony to my feelings..for You-!

I feel...I am...In LOVE with You !  (I know...this is absurd...but...I fell what I feel !)

Here is what I wrote...

-----------------------------------------

My Dearest Ms Li-

You  are soo adorable, beautiful, glowing with the "fresh bloom of youth"...!

Those eyes...Your pouty lips....smooth complexion....You are a true "Goddess"  !

I feel..I can "Fall in love"  with You...(IF I have not already !)  I know...this is absurd...

Remember the  "oldies" song..I played for You in our session..?  (You & Jessy heard it)

Title.."What's Your name ?".....Sums it up so well...a guy seeing such a beautiful..young girl...for the first time...He falls in love...& yet...does not even know Her name !"

I shall never forget......our first session together !  EVER...As You well know....part of "You"...is now & will remain..a part of me...eternally ! :rolleyes:

You are..."special"....!

Eternally Yours, :wub:

Adam

My Dearest Ms Li...

I posted the following,,,under Your newest photo--

Since...it comes ...from within my heart...I decided...to also post it on the FF  Forum...as a testimony to my feelings..for You-!

I feel...I am...In LOVE with You !  (I know...this is absurd...but...I fell what I feel !)

Here is what I wrote...

-----------------------------------------

My Dearest Ms Li-

You  are soo adorable, beautiful, glowing with the "fresh bloom of youth"...!

Those eyes...Your pouty lips....smooth complexion....You are a true "Goddess"  !

I feel..I can "Fall in love"  with You...(IF I have not already !)  I know...this is absurd...

Remember the  "oldies" song..I played for You in our session..?  (You & Jessy heard it)

Title.."What's Your name ?".....Sums it up so well...a guy seeing such a beautiful..young girl...for the first time...He falls in love...& yet...does not even know Her name !"

I shall never forget......our first session together !  EVER...As You well know....part of "You"...is now & will remain..a part of me...eternally ! :rolleyes:

You are..."special"....!

Eternally Yours, :wub:

Adam

AND...You too,  Ms Fang !   You already KNOW....I have  "Fallen...head over heels"  in LUV with You !   :wub:

What am I ...to do..???  In luv with TWO lovely young , talented...intelligent..ladies ! :unsure:

I guess...SEE YOU BOTH together..! ;)     Really...totally debase/abuse/& degrade....the  object of Your affections !- :blink:

AND...You too,  Ms Fang !   You already KNOW....I have  "Fallen...head over heels"  in LUV with You !   :wub:

What am I ...to do..???  In luv with TWO lovely young , talented...intelligent..ladies ! :unsure:

I guess...SEE YOU BOTH together..! ;)     Really...totally debase/abuse/& degrade....the  object of Your affections !- :blink:

Adam:

You're in fix it seems. I never met Ms. Fang; I sessioned, in training, with Ms. Li. It was hard for me to fall in love with Ms. Li with Ms. Rey in the same room. A few days later it was hard to fall in love with Ms. Rey with my own little Devil who has cast a spell on me in the room. I have loved more than one Mistress at the same time. It was possible because each connection was unique and beautiful in its own way. I will know my soul is completely is completely dead when I no longer have the capacity to love.

Good luck.

Dannyboy

Hi Adam-Dunn...YOU certainly fall in love most EMPHATICALLY perpetually with your chosen goddesses of endless impending ultra SENSUAL BEAUTY and ultra CRUELEST PROPENSITIES personified. However I am in full LUSTFUL agreement as to the ultra EROTIC ALLUREMENT of the vastly diversified TORTUROUS STAFF of CRUELLY INSATIABLE MISTRESSES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...all most worthy of session consideration for the last word in MALE DEBASEMENT and UNYIELDING CONTROL personified...Lonewolf