Coffee & Tea Festival, plus a dream

Mistress Ree

I just found out about this festival this weekend and was super excited! And then i looked at the event programming (tentative?) and my face fell because the only exhibition that really interests me is "Elegant Entertaining With Afternoon Tea". Sounds so posh and refined!

AND i had this dream last night where there were these three people in a hotel room and i was punishing them for something. I don't remember what but i was SUPER mad, and was whipping them. But i wasn't getting the results i wanted and so i looked at the whip i was using and thought "Ohh that's why. This is a carriage driving whip." so i put it down and right at hand there appeared a big bullwhip and i started using that. And then either i killed these people, or locked them in the hotel room for ALL ETERNITY because the rest of the dream was about me sneaking around and worrying that someone would find out what i did.

And that is why i shouldn't drink milk before i go to bed :P

I just found out about this festival this weekend and was super excited! And then i looked at the event programming (tentative?) and my face fell because the only exhibition that really interests me is "Elegant Entertaining With Afternoon Tea". Sounds so posh and refined!

AND i had this dream last night where there were these three people in a hotel room and i was punishing them for something. I don't remember what but i was SUPER mad, and was whipping them. But i wasn't getting the results i wanted and so i looked at the whip i was using and thought "Ohh that's why. This is a carriage driving whip." so i put it down and right at hand there appeared a big bullwhip and i started using that. And then either i killed these people, or locked them in the hotel room for ALL ETERNITY because the rest of the dream was about me sneaking around and worrying that someone would find out what i did.

Mistress Ree,

I had a dream last night that I was with 2 other people in a hotel room and you were extremely angry and whipping us into oblivion. The other 2 people perished but I'm still here locked in this room. If you could take a nap and dream maybe you can release me. I'd be most appreciative. Maybe you can whip me some more before releasing me.

I think you should drink milk more often before bed.

Ray

Ree and Ray,

I just glanced quick at the topic and who posted and I thought RAY posted this. So as I'm reading about the dream "Ray" had I was thinking in my head WTF, Ray had this dream, that is sooo weird. But then I noticed Ree's cute little face avatar and realized it was Mistress Ree who posted this NOT Ray! LOL!

I get really crazy dreams when I have ice cream before bed. Maybe it's the dairy?

Dear Mistress Ree,

WOW! Even dreaming about dishing out punishment, now that is what I call dedication to your craft, you're the BEST! I actually think that it would be kind of exciting to say that a session scenario came to me in a dream and then see it through in real life.

Ree and Ray,

I just glanced quick at the topic and who posted and I thought RAY posted this. So as I'm reading about the dream "Ray" had I was thinking in my head WTF, Ray had this dream, that is sooo weird. But then I noticed Ree's cute little face avatar and realized it was Mistress Ree who posted this NOT Ray! LOL!

I get really crazy dreams when I have ice cream before bed. Maybe it's the dairy?

Mistress Jung.

It was me who posted it. I forged Ms Ree's avatar.

Ray

Dear Mistress Ree,

WOW! Even dreaming about dishing out punishment, now that is what I call dedication to your craft, you're the BEST! I actually think that it would be kind of exciting to say that a session scenario came to me in a dream and then see it through in real life.

Wow Akiravn, i think that's the most excited i've ever seen (read? lol) you get! Awesome! Maybe if you come see me i'll dream up some more scenes and act them out with you ;)

Wow Akiravn, i think that's the most excited i've ever seen (read? lol) you get! Awesome! Maybe if you come see me i'll dream up some more scenes and act them out with you ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

You just seem to naturally get me excited. With your vivid imagination, I am sure that some very interesting scenes would come to you in your dreams, which I would be honored to act out with you. Could I request that you drink plenty of tea before our session?