What is your session day ritual?

Mistress Zito,

I have a routine which involves stretching and exercising beforehand. This is to loosen myself up and to make sure that I'm in the best shape I can be for the Mistress.  Then I make sure that cleaned up, shaved and trimmed.  Hygiene is extremely important to me.

Post session I am usually extremely pumped up and I usually eat at one of my favorite places.  I find the post session meal very satisfying.

There was one particular session with Mistress Kang that was so intense that the endorphin and adrenaline rush had me unbelievably high.  When I came down I was ravenously hungry.  So on the way home I stopped at one of my favorite spots in Queens and had a huge dinner.  A huge 20oz steak, potatoes, steamed veggies and a couple of IPA's.  I normally don't  eat that heavy but this one particular session brought on that type of appetite.  

Jayman

Interesting! This makes a lot of sense actually; I've found that after getting tattooed the endorphin high/adrenaline rush is so intense a really substantial, meat-heavy meal is really grounding.

I definitely have trouble not thinking about the visit between the time that I schedule it, and the time that I arrive. My mind wanders about which crazy new things the mistress will do to me. I do try to meditate because being too anxious can interfere with experience. I do love the point of no return right after I make the 5 minute call, that's usually when the anxiety lets up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

The excitement starts to build the night before the day of the session. I fantasize a bit about the session itself, especially if I know the Mistress already. If I don't, I try to guess Her style and favorite activities by browsing the forum, looking for Her posts and any other clues. 

The day of the session I pay special attention to showering and being well groomed. Since I usually wax, I try to plan sessions at least a few days after I waxed to offer the smoothest possible skin.

A couple of hours before the session and If agreed or instructed by Mistress, i do the special care like one or multiple enemas, put on special panties and dress. Special panties, lace, jockstrap, are nice because I wear them in the subway and nobody knows......

I usually arrive early and wait a few minutes before arriving! My heart is always pounding faster as I go up the elevator and enter the welcoming, intimate, dim, red lighted Fortress.

At that point I am in fully submissive mood and cannot wait to serve Mistress.

The rest is out of my control!!

A question for fortress submissives,

On the days you session do you follow a particular ritual that enhances your experience or is just integral to the process of coming to visit as a whole? After session, I am always very interested to know where you are headed next. First, it lends me more insight into who you are as a person. Second, I like to entertain the idea of my slave doing something like returning back to his desk, going to dinner with friends, etc. while only we know what kind of sadistic fun went on earlier. However some of you, I've noticed, have a ritual! You head to the spa after like clockwork, or you always stop to eat at your favorite Chinese restaurant, some of you need to go straight to bed right after, not sure if you could socialize normally after submitting to the Fortress ladies. So, who on the forum is a creature of habit? Will you share with me your ideal session day and what you like to do before/after?

-Mistress Zito

Hi Mistress Zito,

So sorry that I didn't see this earlier.  I love that you're interested and asked. Lovely.

Yes, integral and enhancing to a session is thinking, imagining, making notes that I actually take, preparing, planning and packing. I've pretty much only been in long-term FemDom relationships, even when blessed with long-term, allowing girl friends. At the get go, it took me eons to start to come out and be who I am and who I wanted to be. Gratitude to those that taught so wonderfully. I know how I need to make near immediate emotional re-connection, so no planning there. Other deeper, truer connections and expressions that I wish for takes thought and time.

I do like dice games, and that can take some planning and a number chart. I like lots of striking implements; paddles, straps, slappers, laid out. For a long time I feared whips. Usually I'd bring my own things too. The roll can be for the implement, then strokes, or for a task or humiliation.  More later. Gotta go!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just LOVE it when a slutty submissive includes an enema into his pre session ritual. 

I also do this, several times actually lol.  I'll usually schedule a fortress visit in the early to mid afternoon, on a day off, and it's pretty much planned as a day trip.  The first enema is the last thing I do the night before a session.  The morning of the session, I will shave (face, dick and balls), administer another enema and shower.  I always dress casual, as the drive from my house to the fortress is almost 4 hours.  I enjoy the drive and the light listening of liquid metal on the way.  About 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the session time I'll have a protein shake and maybe a banana or granola; this will be the only thing I consume prior to the session since dinner the night before.  When being used in session, I don't want anything coming out of either that shouldn't be lol.  I'm usually looking for something to eat after the session and before returning home.  It always seems to be sushi and/or Chinese lol

Mistress, Rey,

A regular part of the preparation ritual but never easy.

The one or two sessions with Mistress Fleet are at work, since can't do at home; either stay late at the office the night before - and then eat very little on FF Day - or come in very early the day of. Lucky enough to have a unisex handicapped accessible bathroom on our floor, but always wonder what I would say if someone knocked and needed to use it, either female or male, or if someone opened the door if I had forgotten to lock it. And after it's done and the packaging goes in the trash, wonder if anyone ever sees it and wonders, "What ...?", especially some of the younger women on the cleaning crew.

Interesting! This makes a lot of sense actually; I've found that after getting tattooed the endorphin high/adrenaline rush is so intense a really substantial, meat-heavy meal is really grounding.

Hi Mistress Shankar,

I completely agree with you on this.  The post session meal is really satisfying and also allows me to get my head straight.

I also do this, several times actually lol.  I'll usually schedule a fortress visit in the early to mid afternoon, on a day off, and it's pretty much planned as a day trip.  The first enema is the last thing I do the night before a session.  The morning of the session, I will shave (face, dick and balls), administer another enema and shower.  I always dress casual, as the drive from my house to the fortress is almost 4 hours.  I enjoy the drive and the light listening of liquid metal on the way.  About 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the session time I'll have a protein shake and maybe a banana or granola; this will be the only thing I consume prior to the session since dinner the night before.  When being used in session, I don't want anything coming out of either that shouldn't be lol.  I'm usually looking for something to eat after the session and before returning home.  It always seems to be sushi and/or Chinese lol

I really enjoyed this thorough recount of your preparation. I love that you spend so much time getting ready to serve. That takes a lot of discipline and self-restraint. 

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone. I'm looking for advice on enemas. I saw some in the store that look like they are single-use, but they have salt in them. I saw a video a while ago by Sasha Gray where she said not to use salt water. The salty enemas said not to use more than once per day or something, which I assume would not be enough.

I would need to be very discreet with my enema use. Something I could buy at the store, use right away in a public bathroom, and then dispose of would be ideal.

How much water is necessary, and how many rinses does it usually take people?

Also, different people have said they don't eat much. Are there some commonly agreed-upon rules about when or what to eat?

I haven't found good advice on the internet about enemas for butt-cleaning purposes. There seems to be a lot of stuff, but everything  I have seen are missing some of these important details.

Thanks, and happy holidays to all!

After my first session at the fortress (it was a great time - thanks Mistress Rey), I guess I can answer my own question somewhat.

One salt water enema (CVS brand I think) had a decent amount of water. I got three good 3 squirts out of it. You could also unscrew the cap and fill it with regular water. Then I tried one mineral oil enema, also a disposable CVS brand. It was about the same size as the salt water enema, but I think I only got 2 uses. It is safe to use one salt water enema bottle in a day and then use mineral oil as far as I can tell. The salt water enema said overuse could result in dehydration, so I tried to drink plenty of water. I did one or two smaller squirts of regular water a while after the mineral oil one. I think it might have taken 1 - 1.5 hrs altogether, but I took some breaks. It might take time (package said up to 15 min I think) for the water to come out, so you want to give yourself time for that to happen before the session.

If you fill the enema bottle with your own water, it would probably be good to filter it first. If you can't do that, you could run the cold water for a while before filling enema with cold water. Then you can warm it up before you use. Hot water will dissolve more stuff in it, so it could get more lead or other bad stuff from the pipes.

I would not recommend using disposable enemas in a public bathroom, but you probably could do it. The package says to lie on your side or do the face-down, ass-up position while you do the enema. But, you could probably do it standing up. It might not clean as much area, but that should be fine unless you're taking something huge in the butt.

The enema bottles were not that big - probably less than a foot tall and maybe 2" x 2" cross-section. You could buy one and save it; it shouldn't be too hard to hide if you need to. Just clean the tip off after each time. The cost for one was only a few dollars.

On the first enema, I had no drips come out of my butt while I was squirting the water in. The more enemas I did, the more stuff would drip out while I was applying the enema. There were only a few drops at the most, but you might as well do it over something you can clean easily.

As for the eating schedule, I ate very little food the day before and nothing the day of my session, which was in the afternoon. This was probably not necessary, but I had had a lot of food over Christmas, so I was not so hungry anyways.

Mistress Rey approved of my efforts, so I guess people could experiment with doing less than this and test if their asses are clean enough too.

PS - Sorry I forgot to give you a tip Mistress Rey. I assume that is the norm. Is it usually 18%? If I can come again, I will bring an extra tip for you.

• 3 weeks later...