First Visit at the Fortress

Yep, yesterday was my first session at the fortress and only 5 years after I first learned about it lol. It's hard to do justice to how amazing the experience was but I'm going to attempt to. First off, I was definitely a little nervous about privacy when visiting but that concern went to rest the second I arrived. Seriously, Mistress Kang has clearly put an amazing amount of work into making sure all of her clients feel secure the second they enter and I really appreciate that.

This was my first time visiting any professional fetish institute and I went for a 1:1 session with Mistress Zito. I was super nervous and had no idea what to expect but luckily for me Mistress Zito entered and read me like an open book. Meeting her for the first time and simple speaking with her for a few minutes and I felt so comfortable immediately. It was my first time so I basically gave her carte blanche to test stuff out (luckily she was nice) and have fun. I won't go into details but it was pretty freakin amazing. I enjoyed every minute of the session. 

I highly recommended anyone on the fence for any reason to definitely give the fortress a visit. I was for a long time and now I can't wait to go back. One more big thank you to Mistress Zito for the amazing session and for everyone on the team for creating such an amazing place.

For those of us who have made the Fortress a home away from home you are preaching to the choir. More importantly your message to those who may be sitting on the fence has to have a great impact.

Glad you enjoyed your session. I hope your post inspires others to take that leap.

Dannyboy

Hi normaltyp...Regarding "First visit at the Fortress" YOUR overwhelming most amazing experience at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS is echoed by me after 16 consecutive sessions of extraordinary ultra perfection personified in every aspect of BDSM criteria involvement. The facility is well equipped to engage in your most advanced agenda of personal involvements desired in compliance with your chosen Mistresses agreed upon mutual consent. The women are visually...TORTUROUS PERFECTION PERSONIFIED...as their individually ingrained TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES will most emphatically impress YOU as they ruthlessly rev up their ultra sadistic inclinations of most demeaning male debasement and perpetuate their unchallenged superiority as a female dominant of SINFULLY TORTUROUS TREACHEROUS INVOLVEMENT...their BEAUTY RULES...our SUBMISSION lustfully prevails interminably...In a most surprising cameo with their CUTEST CRUEL ENTITY at the Fortress...namely MISTRESS ZITO...I fully agree with our mutual assessment of her endless CAPTIVATING CHARMS...Lonewolf  

Yep, yesterday was my first session at the fortress and only 5 years after I first learned about it lol. It's hard to do justice to how amazing the experience was but I'm going to attempt to. First off, I was definitely a little nervous about privacy when visiting but that concern went to rest the second I arrived. Seriously, Mistress Kang has clearly put an amazing amount of work into making sure all of her clients feel secure the second they enter and I really appreciate that.

This was my first time visiting any professional fetish institute and I went for a 1:1 session with Mistress Zito. I was super nervous and had no idea what to expect but luckily for me Mistress Zito entered and read me like an open book. Meeting her for the first time and simple speaking with her for a few minutes and I felt so comfortable immediately. It was my first time so I basically gave her carte blanche to test stuff out (luckily she was nice) and have fun. I won't go into details but it was pretty freakin amazing. I enjoyed every minute of the session.

I highly recommended anyone on the fence for any reason to definitely give the fortress a visit. I was for a long time and now I can't wait to go back. One more big thank you to Mistress Zito for the amazing session and for everyone on the team for creating such an amazing place.

Welcome! I'm happy Mistress Zito showed you a great time, she's definitely amazing!