The Post Mistress has a package for you. . .

The Onion is usually pretty funny, especially when they have BDSM spoof articles and news in photos section.  Here is a funny one I just stumbled on a few days ago:

"U.S. Postal Service Appoints First Leather-Clad Postmistress General"

post-38283-0-29589000-1493612673_thumb.jpg

Looks like she is doing a bit of pet play with that mail man.

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/us-postal-service-appoints-first-leather-clad-post-55833

The Onion is usually pretty funny, especially when they have BDSM spoof articles and news in photos section.  Here is a funny one I just stumbled on a few days ago:

attachicon.gifpost_mistress.jpg

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/us-postal-service-appoints-first-leather-clad-post-55833

Hi Mistress Katz, That is a funny pic!

I would love to see her walking the local mail man through my lobby.

MISTRESS KATZ...Regarding "Post Mistress has a package for you" in YOUR most debilitating presence of extreme ultra allurement that justifies your endless male debasement promptly delivered up to maximum potential of FIRST CLASS FEMALE SUPREMACY ritually implemented with YOUR impeccable unyielding deliverance...brutally predictable always lustfully endured sensual female extremism personified...Lonewolfs..."KATZ me OW...OW...OW"

The Onion is usually pretty funny, especially when they have BDSM spoof articles and news in photos section. Here is a funny one I just stumbled on a few days ago:

post_mistress.jpg

It makes you wonder if she would still have problems with dogs chasing her...I'm betting she would have a handle on the situation.

My only concern is that mail would arrive too slowly, given how lazy subs often take their time when crawling on their hands and knees. Maybe they should have other mistresses whipping the mailmen from behind to speed them up ;)

I approve of this plan; they could also be good footrests should postmistresses need a break!

Hi Mistress Katz, That is a funny pic!

I would love to see her walking the local mail man through my lobby.

It would be pretty entertaining.

It makes you wonder if she would still have problems with dogs chasing her...I'm betting she would have a handle on the situation.

Her postman slave is tasked with making friends with other dogs.  They speak the common language of "bitch."

MISTRESS KATZ...Regarding "Post Mistress has a package for you" in YOUR most debilitating presence of extreme ultra allurement that justifies your endless male debasement promptly delivered up to maximum potential of FIRST CLASS FEMALE SUPREMACY ritually implemented with YOUR impeccable unyielding deliverance...brutally predictable always lustfully endured sensual female extremism personified...Lonewolfs..."KATZ me OW...OW...OW"

Well, thank you.

My only concern is that mail would arrive too slowly, given how lazy subs often take their time when crawling on their hands and knees. Maybe they should have other mistresses whipping the mailmen from behind to speed them up ;)

One Mistress to do walk and one (or more) to encourage.