vancouver

smallcockloser

I wish I could have been in Vancouver tonight for the big game! I've read that Americans were advised to go undercover as Canadians. Is it very exciting being in the city during the Olympics?

its very quiet in the 'party' town tonight .. i think we got a big phat dose of American "humble" Pie .. hahaha .. and good luck .. Americans waving their flags everywhere .. so not humble. so not.

I wish I could have been in Vancouver tonight for the big game! I've read that Americans were advised to go undercover as Canadians. Is it very exciting being in the city during the Olympics?

ps

You could of come .. i'd wait on You hand and foot .. cater to Your every needs ..... could of made that happen easily .... an Olympic dream come true!

Ms. Choi,

It is quite exciting to be in the city during the Olympics because of everyone setting up free venues (other Olympic committees) and just people milling around to watch sports or go to concerts. National Oylmpic groups set up houses like Korea House or Saxony House, you know, cultural stuff. The city is very busy, some parts are almost empty while others are packed. I met Peter Chao (fellow Vancouverite) in a crowd, he has a very distinctive voice in character so it was easy to spot him among the crowd. And after last night, I think Americans should try to lay low in reveling about the US's victory in men's hockey, they're in a city mostly full of Canadians...

So much fun,

-monokuro

It's safer for Americans to not look like supporters of the USA hockey team because of the hockey rivalry between the US and Canada - Canadians seem to feel that since it's colder up there, it's more their sport than ours. Honestly, though, they take their hockey very seriously. I think it's their national sport, and we just beat them. On their home turf. I don't have a T.V. hooked up to the wall, but the game was streaming online, and I love hockey...so...

scl - That must be awesome having the little cultural houses - like a mini Epcot! :-D

Really? Why? I don't own a T.V. so i don't have a clue about what's happening.

It's safer for Americans to not look like supporters of the USA hockey team because of the hockey rivalry between the US and Canada - Canadians seem to feel that since it's colder up there, it's more their sport than ours. Honestly, though, they take their hockey very seriously. I think it's their national sport, and we just beat them. On their home turf. I don't have a T.V. hooked up to the wall, but the game was streaming online, and I love hockey...so...

Hockey really is our sport more than the Americans since we don't play baseball all that much. Plus when we sent our first team to the Olympics in 1920 to play internationally, we sent a domestic league team and annihilated our opponents 122-3. Everyone else has gotten much better since then :D and it is mostly Brodeur's fault, we need Luongo in there instead because he won't jump out of net and play baseball with the puck. On another note, have you been following the women's hockey? Its 1920 all over again and it is getting kind of sad.

-monokuro

scl - That must be awesome having the little cultural houses - like a mini Epcot! :-D

giggles Switch Choi .. indeed all the free little cultural houses .. Italian House was fun .. but Heiniken House thus far has thrown some great party's .. ahhh .. vert very fun. wise advice for this American fans .. although in the middle of a Canadian mob .. I found a lone American with a big flag .. I thought he was dead ... oh well .. sucks to be him ;)

so Choi .. you like hockey .. got a fav team?

Favourite team? I know they're not very good anymore...but I still love the Sabres. They had some kick ass players! However, monokuro, I do not follow women's hockey - I don't know if it's a silly prejudice, but I don't feel that they're brutal enough! ^.^ Though I am the last person to say that women cannot be brutal...

the Sabres .. a classic team with great history. haha .. on Thursday i went to the gold medal women's game. yeah canadian chicks rock. oh and i saw today that i left the arena way too early. the girls stayed on the ice drinking beer and smoking cigars. how dreamy. i bet they can spank a man like me silly .... mmmmmm. oh and Choi .. do we address you as Mistress Choi from now on ... dreamy!

scl- you should always be addressing me as Mistress Choi :-)

Come visit, I am so upset that we lost and I'd love to reestablish the USA's dominance over Canada in every way, and what better way than to "spank a man silly"?

the Sabres .. a classic team with great history. haha .. on Thursday i went to the gold medal women's game. yeah canadian chicks rock. oh and i saw today that i left the arena way too early. the girls stayed on the ice drinking beer and smoking cigars. how dreamy. i bet they can spank a man like me silly .... mmmmmm. oh and Choi .. do we address you as Mistress Choi from now on ... dreamy!

scl- you should always be addressing me as Mistress Choi icon_e_smile.gif

Come visit, I am so upset that we lost and I'd love to reestablish the USA's dominance over Canada in every way, and what better way than to "spank a man silly"?

yes Mistress Choi .. ok .. i'll come visit .. maybe a long weekend in NYC .. would i be able to do a 'live in' type arrangement for my visit. hate to put my submissive service skills to complete waste .. may i be your long weekend slave boi .. Mistress Choi? pretty pleases!!

Well, we don't have a cage for nothing :-D

yes Mistress Choi .. ok .. i'll come visit .. maybe a long weekend in NYC .. would i be able to do a 'live in' type arrangement for my visit. hate to put my submissive service skills to complete waste .. may i be your long weekend slave boi .. Mistress Choi? pretty pleases!!

I knew there was something fishy about you...

And yes, definitely breakfast from the dog dish...that is strategically placed just out of reach :-) We may even have to put you on a liquid diet.

ps

omg .. we are birthday neighbors .. mar 8 & mar 7 .. too funny. no wonder i love You so much Mistress Choi .. and i've yet to meet You. sighs. but soon right!

I knew there was something fishy about you...

And yes, definitely breakfast from the dog dish...that is strategically placed just out of reach icon_e_smile.gif We may even have to put you on a liquid diet.

very fishy .. indeed. haha. 'liquid' diet .... oh my .... and Your not talking diet coke )

Think more along the lines of the lemonade diet....but don't worry, it's chock full of all those vitamins you need icon_e_smile.gif

sounds like the most perfect way to get those essentials .. besides .. i've been wanting to lean out a little faster. four days in a cage. liquid diet. and .. oh those .. beatings .. ohhh the beatings. whose Your Master!!! Mistress Choi ... see you soon!! scl