Review of my first session ever w/Mistress Ree

Tim

I had my very first session ever yesterday (which I realized after the fact was Ash Wednesday, so I guess we all know what I’m not giving up for Lent!) with Mistress Ree, and it was amazing. The Fortress is a wonderful environment, and Mistress Ree was excellent, seeming to know almost psychically what I was going through. She could tell exactly when (and how much) to push forward, and when to pull back, giving me a session that was painful and exhausting, but never more than I could handle.

One pleasant surprise is how much anticipation plays into the whole experience. There were a number of times I was either blindfolded or tied up in a position where I couldn’t see well, and I would hear Mistress Ree moving by me, opening cases, or taking out some implement or piece of equipment, and the anticipation (mixed with a bit of fear) about what was about to happen to me was fantastic.

Another fun surprise: I totally forgot I put face slapping on my list of things I wanted to try, so when Mistress Ree told me to look at her, then hauled off and slapped me (HARD), I was totally shocked. But loved it. I think it was all the better for having no earthly idea what was happening!

The only thing that marred my session slightly (only slightly) was my unrelenting nervousness. I was incredibly nervous when I arrived, which is undoubtedly to be expected as this was my first session, but somehow I couldn’t let go of that nervousness as the session went on. This is not in any way a critique of Mistress Ree, who took great pains to put me at ease. (Well, she attempted to put me at ease emotionally…physically, she kept me pretty uncomfortable!) I am a pretty severely introverted person with few friends and more or less no social life, so I think my nervousness was about a lot more than just what was going on in the room – I think it also had to with me just leaving my house and interacting in such an exposed way with someone I didn’t know. But the good, painful/pleasurable parts of the session far, far outweighed the nervousness.

I hope that Mistress Ree sees some potential in me, as I have every intention of going back.

If you’re someone who has never been to the Fortress, I highly recommend it. And if you’ve been but never sessioned with Mistress Ree, I think you can’t go wrong giving her a try.

My ass is like one big bruise today. Seriously.

Also, my nipples are still sore.

It was great.

I had my very first session ever yesterday (which I realized after the fact was Ash Wednesday, so I guess we all know what I’m not giving up for Lent!) with Mistress Ree, and it was amazing. The Fortress is a wonderful environment, and Mistress Ree was excellent, seeming to know almost psychically what I was going through. She could tell exactly when (and how much) to push forward, and when to pull back, giving me a session that was painful and exhausting, but never more than I could handle.

One pleasant surprise is how much anticipation plays into the whole experience. There were a number of times I was either blindfolded or tied up in a position where I couldn’t see well, and I would hear Mistress Ree moving by me, opening cases, or taking out some implement or piece of equipment, and the anticipation (mixed with a bit of fear) about what was about to happen to me was fantastic.

Another fun surprise: I totally forgot I put face slapping on my list of things I wanted to try, so when Mistress Ree told me to look at her, then hauled off and slapped me (HARD), I was totally shocked. But loved it. I think it was all the better for having no earthly idea what was happening!

The only thing that marred my session slightly (only slightly) was my unrelenting nervousness. I was incredibly nervous when I arrived, which is undoubtedly to be expected as this was my first session, but somehow I couldn’t let go of that nervousness as the session went on. This is not in any way a critique of Mistress Ree, who took great pains to put me at ease. (Well, she attempted to put me at ease emotionally…physically, she kept me pretty uncomfortable!) I am a pretty severely introverted person with few friends and more or less no social life, so I think my nervousness was about a lot more than just what was going on in the room – I think it also had to with me just leaving my house and interacting in such an exposed way with someone I didn’t know. But the good, painful/pleasurable parts of the session far, far outweighed the nervousness.

I hope that Mistress Ree sees some potential in me, as I have every intention of going back.

If you’re someone who has never been to the Fortress, I highly recommend it. And if you’ve been but never sessioned with Mistress Ree, I think you can’t go wrong giving her a try.

It was great.

Tim,

I really enjoyed the openess of your review. About leaving your house and interacting in such an exposed way with someone you didn't even know, how great was it though, having that someone be the gorgeous Mistress Ree.

It was great.

Yay! I had such a wonderful time with you Tim, and i'm glad to hear that you did as well. It would be my great pleasure to see you again :) And now that i know your brave, quiet demeanor was due to nervousness and not dislike i think i will give myself a little more free rein next time. Watch out! I'll be waiting for you :twisted:

Thank you, Mistress! (Odd...I feel like I should be counting when I say that.)

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our session too. I've been contemplating our next session (got a thread going in the other forum about how best to move forward), but whatever shape it takes, I know it will be great and hopefully I will be far less nervous.

Thank you again for a wonderful time.

Thank you, Mistress! (Odd...I feel like I should be counting when I say that.)

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our session too. I've been contemplating our next session (got a thread going in the other forum about how best to move forward), but whatever shape it takes, I know it will be great and hopefully I will be far less nervous.

Thank you again for a wonderful time.

You're welcome. I look forward to seeing you and learning what you have in mind. :)