A Vu Review

Salty8

Just a few thoughts on my first couple of visits to the Fortress.

It’s been said that true perfection is unattainable. Obviously, those that hold to that belief have never had a session with Mistress Vu. She is perfection personified. As soon as she entered the room, I was immediately awe struck by her physical beauty. She is stunningly beautiful. So even before my first session even started, she had me breathless. Once it began, I quickly realized that I hit the Trifecta in choosing her as my mistress. Along with being incredibly gorgeous, she is extremely intelligent and quite funny. I am going to refrain here from including that she is also very nice. She does, after all, have a grrrrrrreputation to uphold. She is also most adept at what she does. With just a stare from those luscious eyes and her coy little smile, she had me gutted, flayed, pan seared and begging to be deep fried. (pardon the food analogy, I sessioned during lunch…  ) She was able to quickly discern what worked for me and off we went. The session and Mistress Vu were both amazing. So much so that I had to return and found that Vu is even better the second time around….

Kudos also go to Mistress Kang. The Fortress is well organized and professionally run. My compliments to her for helping to make my visits so enjoyable.

Counting the days till I return

Just a few thoughts on my first couple of visits to the Fortress.

It’s been said that true perfection is unattainable. Obviously, those that hold to that belief have never had a session with Mistress Vu. She is perfection personified. As soon as she entered the room, I was immediately awe struck by her physical beauty. She is stunningly beautiful. So even before my first session even started, she had me breathless. Once it began, I quickly realized that I hit the Trifecta in choosing her as my mistress. Along with being incredibly gorgeous, she is extremely intelligent and quite funny. I am going to refrain here from including that she is also very nice. She does, after all, have a grrrrrrreputation to uphold. She is also most adept at what she does. With just a stare from those luscious eyes and her coy little smile, she had me gutted, flayed, pan seared and begging to be deep fried. (pardon the food analogy, I sessioned during lunch…  ) She was able to quickly discern what worked for me and off we went. The session and Mistress Vu were both amazing. So much so that I had to return and found that Vu is even better the second time around….

Kudos also go to Mistress Kang. The Fortress is well organized and professionally run. My compliments to her for helping to make my visits so enjoyable.

Counting the days till I return

I second that emotion.

Dannyboy

I second that emotion.

Dannyboy

/quote]

Dannyboy,

You and Smokey....and I would imagine anyone else who has had the pleasure of her company.

Hope you're feeling better.

Salty8

Hey you! Salty, come to Devotee forum so I can speak to you easier! I'm mostly there! K? (Be a good boy or you'll get the Grrrrrrr!)

Nice review. As I recently noted on maxfisch, I have concluded that Goddess Vu is, by far, the hottest domme that has ever used me. I am long overdue for another visit.

Larry...

There was a very positive review of Vu on Max Fisch that attracted some very positive responses. One person objected because the reviewer didn't put it exactly the way he would have liked it. Nothing negative about Vu just an attack on the reviewer.

Reminded me of the "soup nazi" from Seinfeld. Now we have the "review nazi" from Max Fisch.

It can only give Vu more attention, as she well deserves.

Dannyboy

P.S. Let's pay attention to Mistress Kang's request to post reviews, on other scene forums, of our Fortress Ladies after a good session.

ame='Salty8' date='22 February 2010 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1266851426' post='10249']

Salty..... Thanks for the good wishes. Been a bit under the weather of late but sober. Gives me more time on the Forum.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Just keep positive thoughts. Spring is around the corner and your spirits and health will be renewed.

Think of Ada - that has to help..... :)

Ggreatly appreciate your input in the Forum. Thanks.

Salty