Hello Sunshine!

but you really should continue up through Malibu on Highway 1 all the way up to Oxnard. Or at least grab an In'n'Out burger in Ventura

HD. :lol:

Will keep in mind for next time.

And of course I had an In and Out Burger!! I had one in San Diego and then another in Oceanside. Had to get them in while I could!

• 4 weeks later...

While I was in San Diego my camera broke :( Those pictures I had posted were from the camera on my phone. I also bought a disposable camera and finally got the pictures developed.

Here is another one of me frolicking on the beach :)

post-6399-12714465782719_thumb.jpg

Happy Weekend everyone! :D

Nice. You are obviously having fun, but it looks cold. Who was the lucky photographer?

Guest Mustanggt

While I was in San Diego my camera broke :( Those pictures I had posted were from the camera on my phone. I also bought a disposable camera and finally got the pictures developed.

Here is another one of me frolicking on the beach :)

post-6399-12714465782719_thumb.jpg

Happy Weekend everyone! :D

Ms. J,

Nice picture :)

Nice. You are obviously having fun, but it looks cold. Who was the lucky photographer?

zorba1,

it was a little chilly that day especially with the breeze from the ocean.

the lucky photographer was a friend of mine from san diego. we got to spend some time together but I did alot of sight seeing on my own so it was hard to capture me in pictures. I think all the Mistresses need a slave to follow them around and snap gorgeous candid photos of us as we please.

If they did, I would want it to look something like this:

post-6399-12683233470623_thumb.jpg

Mistress Jung,

Looking at that, I'd say maybe a certain park on the South Korean island of Jeju. They have a sex amusement park so that should fit in fine with a few giant phallus statues. Even more fitting that prior to modernization and tourism it was a largely matriarchal society.... Women in control, art mimics life? What?

-monokuro

zorba1,

the lucky photographer was a friend of mine from san diego. we got to spend some time together but I did alot of sight seeing on my own so it was hard to capture me in pictures. I think all the Mistresses need a slave to follow them around and snap gorgeous candid photos of us as we please.

lol.... that is a pretty cool idea :)

zorba1,

What a grand idea! Why didn't I think of it first? Do you want to try it? LOL

Mistress Jung,

Looking at that, I'd say maybe a certain park on the South Korean island of Jeju. They have a sex amusement park so that should fit in fine with a few giant phallus statues. Even more fitting that prior to modernization and tourism it was a largely matriarchal society.... Women in control, art mimics life? What?

-monokuro

Have you been? I just looked at pictures of the island....gorgeous!

What a grand idea! Why didn't I think of it first? Do you want to try it? LOL

Of course you wouldn't think of such a grand idea...your mind is always elsewhere! And mine is always on the right track.

As soon as you abandon your life as you know, you can follow me around and be my personal photographer! :P LOL and LOL

Of course you wouldn't think of such a grand idea...your mind is always elsewhere! And mine is always on the right track.

As soon as you abandon your life as you know, you can follow me around and be my personal photographer! :P LOL and LOL

This is what dreams are made of!! :P What if I did? :D For how long do you think you would put with a trailing photographer? ^_^ LOL and LOL

Have you been? I just looked at pictures of the island....gorgeous!

Mistress Jung,

Ehh kinda sorta. For the sake of people here I'm not going into specifics about how I and several buddies ended up on a ferry to Jeju or how I ended up in South Korea. I think I've repressed most of it because I can only recall arriving in Japan, staying a few days then some broken data in between, then flying back to Canada.

-monokuro