Hello Sunshine!

Greeting from sunny San Diego! Today was absolutely gorgeous, around 70 and sunny. I did alot of walking around, sightseeing, and a little bit of shopping. I made it to the San Diego Zoo and had a blast. I got to see elephants, gorillas, panda bears, lions, and lots more. I was disappointed that the tiger wasn't out and the polar bear exhibit was closed. Oh yeah, I took a picture of the orangutans. Do you recognize one of them? :D

post-6399-12665535523211_thumb.jpg

Greeting from sunny San Diego! Today was absolutely gorgeous, around 70 and sunny. I did alot of walking around, sightseeing, and a little bit of shopping. I made it to the San Diego Zoo and had a blast. I got to see elephants, gorillas, panda bears, lions, and lots more. I was disappointed that the tiger wasn't out and the polar bear exhibit was closed. Oh yeah, I took a picture of the orangutans. Do you recognize one of them? :D

Any proboscis monkeys?

Mistress Jung,

I'm so glad to read that you are enjoying yourself. Don't forget to visit Sea World and the beaches. I wonder if the water is warm yet. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous stuck here in the big and cold apple.

whip

Dear Mistress Jung ,

You must drive up the coastal highway , the scenery is great . Stop at the famous beaches as suggested. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself. Is that picture a devious reference to my hairy body, that would be something holding you that close. Spockme

Mistress Jung,

I'm so glad to read that you are enjoying yourself. Don't forget to visit Sea World and the beaches. I wonder if the water is warm yet. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous stuck here in the big and cold apple.

whip

Thank you Whip! I went to Coronado yesterday and saw the beach there. So beautiful! The water did not feel too cold, but that may be because it is still a little chilly out here.

Dear Mistress Jung ,

You must drive up the coastal highway , the scenery is great . Stop at the famous beaches as suggested. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself. Is that picture a devious reference to my hairy body, that would be something holding you that close. Spockme

Thank you Spocky! I hope to drive up the coast on Monday. You should be so lucky if I would let you hold me that close! Go ahead and try and see what happens to you! :o

You know what Dannyboy, as I was typing that, I had the same thought :D I think the ones at the zoo are tamer than the ones at the Fortress!

Dear Mistress Jung:

That's scary: thinking alike. Could be an indication of high intelligence or pathology. At least the ones at the zoo are caged.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Whip! I went to Coronado yesterday and saw the beach there. So beautiful! The water did not feel too cold, but that may be because it is still a little chilly out here.

Mistress Jung,

I hope you give us a final summary of your trip when you return. I like living vicariously through you, especially when you are on vacation in sunny San Diego.

whip

Mistress Jung,

I hope you give us a final summary of your trip when you return. I like living vicariously through you, especially when you are on vacation in sunny San Diego.

whip

Well, whip, I love sharing and am happy to extend my experiences to your daydreams.

San Diego was exactly what I needed. A nice little retreat away from cold, grey nyc. Don't get me wrong I love New York, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else right now, but this city had been kicking my ass with the freezing cold and snow. (Mother Nature is definitely a Top!)

The weather ranged from 60 to 70 degrees F. I let the sunshine hit my face as much as possible. I got to go to the zoo, Balboa Park (great area with lots of museums), Seaport Village, Hotel del Coronado, and La Jolla Cove. I also went to Mission Beach where they have a little amusement park called Belmont Park and rode on this big wooden roller coaster called the Giant Dipper. I sat in the last seat because thats where you feel the drops the most. There is a nice bike path there, so I rented a bike and road all the way up the coast to Pacific Beach and around Sail Bay. My last day I rented a car (a convertible!) and drove up the coast to LA and got to see some friends up there. I highly recommend that drive. Its gorgeous all the way up and you get to see so many beautiful beach towns. You should time it so you can see the sunset along the beach like I did :D

Here are some palm trees to add a bit of tropical to your day :)

post-6399-12679814693644_thumb.jpg

Well, whip, I love sharing and am happy to extend my experiences to your daydreams.

San Diego was exactly what I needed. A nice little retreat away from cold, grey nyc. Don't get me wrong I love New York, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else right now, but this city had been kicking my ass with the freezing cold and snow. (Mother Nature is definitely a Top!)

The weather ranged from 60 to 70 degrees F. I let the sunshine hit my face as much as possible. I got to go to the zoo, Balboa Park (great area with lots of museums), Seaport Village, Hotel del Coronado, and La Jolla Cove. I also went to Mission Beach where they have a little amusement park called Belmont Park and rode on this big wooden roller coaster called the Giant Dipper. I sat in the last seat because thats where you feel the drops the most. There is a nice bike path there, so I rented a bike and road all the way up the coast to Pacific Beach and around Sail Bay. My last day I rented a car (a convertible!) and drove up the coast to LA and got to see some friends up there. I highly recommend that drive. Its gorgeous all the way up and you get to see so many beautiful beach towns. You should time it so you can see the sunset along the beach like I did :D

Mistress Jung,

Thank you so much! I really appreciated your description. I enjoyed San Diego when I went there but I was only there for three days. I'm sure you had a more enjoyable and longer exprience than me but I also have found memories of my trip. I hope you are relaxed and tanned.

whip

and rode on this big wooden roller coaster called the Giant Dipper. I sat in the last seat because thats where you feel the drops the most. post-6399-12679814693644_thumb.jpg

Dear Mistress Jung:

You just reminded me how much I love wooden roller coasters. I rode the three that once existed in Coney Island, Cyclone, Tornado and Thunderbolt, as well as the ones at Rockaway Playland and Rye Beach. I remember one near Foxboro, Mass and rode one in Copenhagen. In the last seat one feels a whip effect as the beginning of the drop is fastest at the end of the last car.

Dannyboy

Guest Mustanggt

Ms. Jung,

I was in San Diego 2 years and spent many days at Mission Beach, Balboa Park, Sea Port Village. Later on while in Orange Grove, Ca. I spent many weekends and off duty time driving Highway 101, and exploring the towns along the way. Laguna Beach was very nice, very quite and low key, it's more or less a gay community. They don't mind if your straight though and just want to hang somewhere quiet.

Dear Mistress Jung:

You just reminded me how much I love wooden roller coasters. I rode the three that once existed in Coney Island, Cyclone, Tornado and Thunderbolt, as well as the ones at Rockaway Playland and Rye Beach. I remember one near Foxboro, Mass and rode one in Copenhagen. In the last seat one feels a whip effect as the beginning of the drop is fastest at the end of the last car.

Dannyboy

I try to make it out to Coney Island at least once every summer, and of course, I always ride the Cyclone. But I've never rode the other two. How did they compare?

Ms. Jung,

I was in San Diego 2 years and spent many days at Mission Beach, Balboa Park, Sea Port Village. Later on while in Orange Grove, Ca. I spent many weekends and off duty time driving Highway 101, and exploring the towns along the way. Laguna Beach was very nice, very quite and low key, it's more or less a gay community. They don't mind if your straight though and just want to hang somewhere quiet.

I really enjoyed my day at Mission Beach. It was so relaxing riding my bike and taking in the views.

I drove through Laguna on my way up to LA. The main little strip was great. Lots of really nice art galleries.

Guest Mustanggt

I really enjoyed my day at Mission Beach. It was so relaxing riding my bike and taking in the views.

I drove through Laguna on my way up to LA. The main little strip was great. Lots of really nice art galleries.

I ment to say Garden Grove, Orange County, Ca., :-). Anyway I really enjoyed my time spent in sunny California. The stories I have, I remember making friends with this Marine 1st Louey, we hung out at a place called "The Saigon Cabaret" in Westminster. Almost every night after duty drinking kamakazees. I remember asking the DJ, one night, to play a TRex cassette I had, they almost threw me out! :-)

My last day I rented a car (a convertible!) and drove up the coast to LA and got to see some friends up there. I highly recommend that drive. Its gorgeous all the way up and you get to see so many beautiful beach towns. You should time it so you can see the sunset along the beach like I did :D

Did you see the warning sign of running Mexican families on the highway? :P

n_sign.jpg

I agree that it's a nice drive, but you really should continue up through Malibu on Highway 1 all the way up to Oxnard. Or at least grab an In'n'Out burger in Ventura

HD. :lol:

So jealous, though it hasn't been so bad in recent days. Hey, Jung... I hate to ask for souvenirs, but would u mind bringing me back summertime? lol

Hope you're having lots of fun!