Thank you, Mistress Fang

I've been very interested in FF for years and tried making an appointment couple of times but always chickened out. I finally got enough courage and made an appointment with Mistress Fang today.

First of all, as many others have stated, FF is a very well run, facility. I really appreciated the privacy, cleanliness, and clear communications. Thank you, Mistress Ree and Mistress Kang for a smooth appointment process.

As for Mistress Fang, she is beautiful and charming but hides some vicious Fangs that is literally shocking! What an appropriate name. She paced this newbie's first time perfectly intermixing periods of pure pain with periods of warm comfort. The pain only made her sweetness that much more sweet.

My only mistake was telling her a little lie that she caught immediately ands he punished me plenty for my indiscretion. I'm sorry, Mistress Fang. I've learned my lesson and I will never lie to you again!

After I have a chance to recover I'll definitely be back. Mistress Fang, my only request, if I ma,y is to have some vanilla ice cream with the burrito bowl. :-)

I've been very interested in FF for years and tried making an appointment couple of times but always chickened out. I finally got enough courage and made an appointment with Mistress Fang today.

First of all, as many others have stated, FF is a very well run, facility. I really appreciated the privacy, cleanliness, and clear communications. Thank you, Mistress Ree and Mistress Kang for a smooth appointment process.

As for Mistress Fang, she is beautiful and charming but hides some vicious Fangs that is literally shocking! What an appropriate name. She paced this newbie's first time perfectly intermixing periods of pure pain with periods of warm comfort. The pain only made her sweetness that much more sweet.

My only mistake was telling her a little lie that she caught immediately ands he punished me plenty for my indiscretion. I'm sorry, Mistress Fang. I've learned my lesson and I will never lie to you again!

After I have a chance to recover I'll definitely be back. Mistress Fang, my only request, if I ma,y is to have some vanilla ice cream with the burrito bowl. :-)

Mistress Fang is indeed special. :)  :)  A lovely, sweet young Lady-Who I absolutely adore !   :rolleyes:   Could you give more details...of your session with Her?  I plan on serving Her very soon & want to suffer intensely for Her !  :wacko:

Adam

Mistress Fang is indeed special. :)  :)  A lovely, sweet young Lady-Who I absolutely adore !   :rolleyes:   Could you give more details...of your session with Her?  I plan on serving Her very soon & want to suffer intensely for Her !  :wacko:

Adam

LOL. Everything is bit of a blur. My advice is to open yourself up to her and let her do as she wishes. I thought she read me better than I knew of myself and pushed me far enough to make the session challenging but not too overwhelming. It felt really good to free myself to her whims and take her punishments and her rewards

Also, practice giving good foot massages. I tried my best and satisfy her every need, although I think my skills were quite lacking.

Hi LoveToServe...Your overwhelming endorsement regarding the ongoing extremism of endless perfection and full client satisfaction at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS is most emphatically a most exacting truism fully endorsed by others and especially by me as I contemplate my 17th session of endless enthusiasm and extremism of perfection ever envisioned conceivable. In a most mesmerizing cameo MISTRESS FANG was most persuasively in full charge...and YES as stated by others and in full agreement "A lovely sweet young Lady to absolutely adore"...Lonewolf

I had an awesome time with you! Easily my favorite thing was the maniacal laughter you exuded every time something was painful. I look forward to playing with you again :)

Also, I love vanilla ice cream ;)

Thank you again, Mistress Fang. It was my honor and pleasure accepting your pain. My nipples are still quite sensitive but I love being reminded of you and our time together.