First session

romainlocas

loca,

I tailor sessions based on your innermost desires. I can craft a superbly believable roleplay session (secretary, governess, nurse), a strict but sweet training session for any sort of training you may be lacking (sissy/slut, pain training, etc), or just a mild and pleasing session of sadistic humiliation and pain. It takes two to play and I wouldn't want to push any of your "off" buttons because the ultimate goal is mutual pleasure and release. The sky is the limit.

The minimum amount of time I require is one hour, but for certain roleplay and training scenarios, it's nice to have a couple of hours so we can mentally get into the space where you can really release your grip on reality. My world is much more entertaining :)

xo

loca,

I tailor sessions based on your innermost desires. I can craft a superbly believable roleplay session (secretary, governess, nurse), a strict but sweet training session for any sort of training you may be lacking (sissy/slut, pain training, etc), or just a mild and pleasing session of sadistic humiliation and pain. It takes two to play and I wouldn't want to push any of your "off" buttons because the ultimate goal is mutual pleasure and release. The sky is the limit.

The minimum amount of time I require is one hour, but for certain roleplay and training scenarios, it's nice to have a couple of hours so we can mentally get into the space where you can really release your grip on reality. My world is much more entertaining :)

xo

That sounds really great, I really thinking you are very attractive, and a session with you would be great.

I never been seeing a mistress before but if I decide to do so it would definitely be with you.

I am attracted to CP but don't know where are my boundaries. I guess a mild pleasing session of sadistic humiliation and pain would be the best.

I think your photos are amazing, and those with the whip makes me shivering.

I hope I'll find my way to your world at some point :)

loca,

xo

Dear mZ,

Your entertaining world of releasing ones grip on reality, sounds like an ideal location for permanent residence. Where I would imagine, with the sky being the limit, the contrasts would run from fun to scary. From a wonderland of releasing ones own innermost desires to the pain of visiting ones own private Hell for some kind of redemption. As intellectual sensibilities paint a pallet of unimaginable images only to be seen by those who have the vision to open their minds eye. Would the mysterious and intricate complexities that make up such a Mistress of intrigue ultimately take a life time to unravel and fully comprehend.

xoxoxo

That sounds really great, I really thinking you are very attractive, and a session with you would be great.

I never been seeing a mistress before but if I decide to do so it would definitely be with you.

I am attracted to CP but don't know where are my boundaries. I guess a mild pleasing session of sadistic humiliation and pain would be the best.

I think your photos are amazing, and those with the whip makes me shivering.

I hope I'll find my way to your world at some point :)

loca,

I am casting a spell on you right now. See you soon ;)

xo

Dear mZ,

Your entertaining world of releasing ones grip on reality, sounds like an ideal location for permanent residence. Where I would imagine, with the sky being the limit, the contrasts would run from fun to scary. From a wonderland of releasing ones own innermost desires to the pain of visiting ones own private Hell for some kind of redemption. As intellectual sensibilities paint a pallet of unimaginable images only to be seen by those who have the vision to open their minds eye. Would the mysterious and intricate complexities that make up such a Mistress of intrigue ultimately take a life time to unravel and fully comprehend.

xoxoxo

Akira.

Fun to scary, for sure. Mind's eye...that gives me some ideas.

I sense the influence of a SM romance novel in your description.

But I dig the Mistress of Intrigue title.

MMhh... I'll have to find the time to fly to Big Apple then :)

I've never been there before but I look forward, I'd like to shop as well and site seeing.

what do you have in mind for a first session? I don't like needle at all :'(

loca,

Needles are not much of a novice plaything, so don't worry.

Since you're so drawn to the weapons of ass destruction you see in our pictures, I would allow you to select a few off of our wall of toys and I would get you well acquainted with how each one of them feels. If you squirm too much, you will definitely need to be bound, bent over, to something stable like a chair.

Doesn't that sound fun!

Hope we get to play soon :)

loca,

Needles are not much of a novice plaything, so don't worry.

Since you're so drawn to the weapons of ass destruction you see in our pictures, I would allow you to select a few off of our wall of toys and I would get you well acquainted with how each one of them feels. If you squirm too much, you will definitely need to be bound, bent over, to something stable like a chair.

Doesn't that sound fun!

Hope we get to play soon :)

Mistress Zhao,

This makes me very nostalgic.

Ray

Akira.

Fun to scary, for sure. Mind's eye...that gives me some ideas.

I sense the influence of a SM romance novel in your description.

But I dig the Mistress of Intrigue title.

Dear mZ,

You have always intrigued me in a way that I am at a loss for words to describe, thus the title, actually to the point of seeking to re-wire my brain and somehow tap into your imaginative and extremely clever thought process. To think as you do, would certainly help to open my mind and eyes to your labyrinth of intricate thoughts. In your reference to SM romance novel, actually not so far removed, as I am blinded by your beauty and have clearly fallen under your spell. I seek a thrilling exploration of everything that is YOU.

xoxoxo

MMhh...

I have always dreamed about being attached so I can't moved, with something in my mouth so I can't scream.

And get punished on my bottom with different tools, and especially the whip you are holding in your pictures and we talked about.

How long do you thing a session like that would take?

I really need a trip to the fortress to see mistress Zhao if she can realize this for me :)

what do you think? would you have fun mistress Zhao?

also what is the diner + domination like?

what food? where? how long will be the domination?

Dear mZ,

You have always intrigued me in a way that I am at a loss for words to describe, thus the title, actually to the point of seeking to re-wire my brain and somehow tap into your imaginative and extremely clever thought process. To think as you do, would certainly help to open my mind and eyes to your labyrinth of intricate thoughts. In your reference to SM romance novel, actually not so far removed, as I am blinded by your beauty and have clearly fallen under your spell. I seek a thrilling exploration of everything that is YOU.

xoxoxo

A-

Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

You are definitely the last to be at a loss for words. Even with your "loss" you still manage to come up with an entire paragraph of thoughts.

Words are most definitely speakable spells. We have all been hooked by words at one time or another.

New York is a city of real magick. Come see for yourself.

Bewitchingly,

The Mistress of Intrigue

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xx

MMhh...

I have always dreamed about being attached so I can't moved, with something in my mouth so I can't scream.

And get punished on my bottom with different tools, and especially the whip you are holding in your pictures and we talked about.

How long do you thing a session like that would take?

I really need a trip to the fortress to see mistress Zhao if she can realize this for me :)

what do you think? would you have fun mistress Zhao?

also what is the diner + domination like?

what food? where? how long will be the domination?

loca,

One of my very favorite skills is rope bondage. I love how malleable rope is, how it feels on the skin. It can even be made into a gag!

We could have SO MUCH FUN in a couple of hours. And even more if we have dinner ;)

xx

A-

Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

You are definitely the last to be at a loss for words. Even with your "loss" you still manage to come up with an entire paragraph of thoughts.

Words are most definitely speakable spells. We have all been hooked by words at one time or another.

New York is a city of real magick. Come see for yourself.

Bewitchingly,

The Mistress of Intrigue

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xx

Dear mZ,

As the Mistress that intrigues me like no other, you cleary could never be compared to all the other girls. In my mind you stand alone on a pedestal created from my love and worship of everything that is YOU. I may be able to construct a paragraph of thoughts put to words in admiration of you beautiful Goddess, but my words will always pale in comparison to your beauty and in describing my heartfelt worship of you. I think that you clearly possess a magic of your own, that has put me under your spell. A spell that I never want broken, as an ever present need to surround myself with a blanket of your feelings, emotions, commands and demands will always exist deep within my soul, which you have touched in your own special way.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

As the Mistress that intrigues me like no other, you cleary could never be compared to all the other girls. In my mind you stand alone on a pedestal created from my love and worship of everything that is YOU. I may be able to construct a paragraph of thoughts put to words in admiration of you beautiful Goddess, but my words will always pale in comparison to your beauty and in describing my heartfelt worship of you. I think that you clearly possess a magic of your own, that has put me under your spell. A spell that I never want broken, as an ever present need to surround myself with a blanket of your feelings, emotions, commands and demands will always exist deep within my soul, which you have touched in your own special way.

xoxoxo

How poetic, A.

But you know the saying...actions speak louder than words ;)

How poetic, A.

But you know the saying...actions speak louder than words ;)

Dear mZ,

As I have long since feared, my words have obviously failed me in my worship of YOU. However, your spectacular look, captivating style and out of this world mind set seem to mirror everything I so desperately need. To find one supreme Mistress who possesses so many of the qualities which I seek, has clearly made my mind numb.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

As I have long since feared, my words have obviously failed me in my worship of YOU. However, your spectacular look, captivating style and out of this world mind set seem to mirror everything I so desperately need. To find one supreme Mistress who possesses so many of the qualities which I seek, has clearly made my mind numb.

xoxoxo

...and 1,000 other things to say to impress a Mistress ;)

Dear mZ,

Anything that I can say or do to impress my dream Mistress is clearly an honor and such an extreme pleasure.

xoxoxo

The poem was an impressive attempt at the "saying" part. Now for the "doing"..

Would you..

..eat one of your fingers

..kill a puppy

..listen to death metal for 4 days straight

just for me?

<evil grin>

The poem was an impressive attempt at the "saying" part. Now for the "doing"..

Would you..

..eat one of your fingers

..kill a puppy

..listen to death metal for 4 days straight

just for me?

<evil grin>

Dear mZ,

I am extremely glad that you found my "saying" part an impressive attempt at expressing my worship of you and deep devotion to you. I did however, have more than a sneaking suspicion that the "doing" part would clearly put me to the test. Would you mind terribly if I started with listening to death metal for 4 days straight, just for you?

xoxoxo