session interests

piglet

piglet- We gave you a sample at the party LOL

Pay close attention. I want you to tell me what you remember from the party, what we did to you, etc. You experienced this only two days ago. I'll be so disappointed if you don't.

P.S.  You look like someone who gets their arm stuck in a vending machine. 

piglet- We gave you a sample at the party LOL

Pay close attention. I want you to tell me what you remember from the party, what we did to you, etc. You experienced this only two days ago. I'll be so disappointed if you don't.

P.S.  You look like someone who gets their arm stuck in a vending machine. 

So jealous...I wish I got an invite to that party!

Piglet, you made good use of yourself as a footstool and spittoon at that party... I want to see you take this and more. After some leash and collar slave training, I want to see how much flogging and caning you can take, all while submitting to my choice verbal degradation so you can truly be put in your place.

After getting a taste of what we can mete out, how do you envision yourself to best be in service to us?

Piglet, you made good use of yourself as a footstool and spittoon at that party... I want to see you take this and more. After some leash and collar slave training, I want to see how much flogging and caning you can take, all while submitting to my choice verbal degradation so you can truly be put in your place.

After getting a taste of what we can mete out, how do you envision yourself to best be in service to us?

I aspire to be an ashtray and spittoon in whatever type of office you have at the Fortress.  One of my more memorable sessions from many years ago involved some serious ash and butt consumption (cigarette butts. LOL) on the end of a leash held by the owner of the dungeon, an elegant and severe  mature woman - imagine a Spanish Nina Hartley.

Something about bobbing for lipstick stained cigs and having a young mistress in training giggle as she ashes onto your tongue - amazed that she is doing this to a man.  good times. :)

Hi piglet...regarding "Session Interests" I guess I am the only misfit in the BDSM scene as my only desires relate to the closest proximity of the breathtaking beautiful sensual female of exemplary physicality as the main catalyst of my submission and the subsequent fun filled playful interactions and arousal relating to bound immobilizing tickling torments and body worship as permitted...Lonewolf

You are delusional.

Actually Piglet is delusional, believing in and being mastered by the crux of his fetishes & urges...

Really, he's just journeying within the rites and symbols of his own (unconscious) individuation

process/mistaking flesh-and-blood temptress beauties for access to his own wholeness,  glory

be...but then such is the masked-present fate of a man who calls himself Piglet (or)

any other name.