Mistress Zhao whip in the leather Gallery

romainlocas

What kind of whip is Mistress Zhao using in her Leather gallery?

How long is it and where is it coming from?

It looks very nice, has it been used during session? And does Mistress Zhao like using it?

I would be candidate for it :P

Hi loca,

I am holding a single tail whip.

It is appx 4 ft. long and is made of snake and crafted by Victor Tella

It has been used very much during my own sessions for subs whom enjoy corporal punishment and is most definitely my favorite tool. Used lightly, it can provide a pleasing, mild sting, and more heavily, instantaneously crimson streaks of pleasure and a precise, burning pain.

I would absolutely love to use it on you. Are you sure you can handle it?

Hi loca,

It has been used very much during my own sessions for subs whom enjoy corporal punishment and is most definitely my favorite tool. Used lightly, it can provide a pleasing, mild sting, and more heavily, instantaneously crimson streaks of pleasure and a precise, burning pain.

well,

It looks very sexy and your description sounds very attractive. If you can handle it well I would like to see where are my limits.

As I never experienced it before I guess I'll have to start with light, but if you are good at it we could push my limits I guess....

Guest Mistress Kang

well,

It looks very sexy and your description sounds very attractive. If you can handle it well I would like to see where are my limits.

As I never experienced it before I guess I'll have to start with light, but if you are good at it we could push my limits I guess....

It was a gift to me from coil a few years ago. He's a connoisseur of all things BDSM... The whip has been well broken in and has a personality of it's own ;-)

well,

loca:

As a newbie you will discover that fantasy and reality may not coincide. It is most important to have a Mistress guide you through this exploration; one who understands and one who can mold your untested feelings into a satisfying reality. I sessioned with Mistress Zhao only once and left with the confidence and trust in her that is necessary in this kind of setting. You should take that step rather that keep it in your head forever. You certainly can trust that Mistress Zhao has your best interests at heart.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi loca,

Sonnds like an ad on the Shopping Network. Think I'll buy one.:)